So my dicks small and I last about 12 seconds... Sup Forums how can I last longer and do penis pumps actually work

So my dicks small and I last about 12 seconds... Sup Forums how can I last longer and do penis pumps actually work

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, also no... just no

no, you'll be soft forever. dont try that shit. also dick sleeves dont work. hormones are a bad idea. basically everything is bullshit.

just get a black friend and he'll do all the dickin' for ya

>no girth
>no length
>plenty of tum tum
>pubis fat
>pubis acne
Dewd.

Lose some fucking weight, you fat fuck. Maybe then you will be average sized.

Post shave not acne sorry bud

first of all, do sports ...
> Fat literally makes it smaller, you loose up to 1.5 inches.
Second, also sports ,,, why ?
Because a well trained body has more controll, especally in case of cumming, not joking here.

Penispumps and stretching is a lie, you may win 0.2 inches and thats wasted time.

Griffin get

You can't, unless you are rich a chick will not tell you that your penis's big

But apparently still has sex...so there's that,

Dude im asian and my dick fuking longer than that.

Makes sense cheers user

pretty much the only way OP. also if you can flex it, thats an okay idea, just dont do it a lot or dick wont work.

For a little dick remember that girls can get off on a finger, also the vag tightens to whatevers in it, so if youre a loser (like us) just put the tip of a pinky in just a bit, get her going on it, then shove that 2 inch wonder of yours in and she'll be all over you.

Shave from top to bottom
Basically stops the acne completely

Remove dick, wait for grow back. Will be plenty size bigger, promise.

Noted

Mrs doesn't complain mainly cause the oral game is strong but it's more of me being uncomfortable about it

Check out a thing called an andro penis.
Takes a while but it's pretty much the only thing that gives results

Will do

flex it?

dont do that shit, it never works. you're looking at the 2% success rate of people that only stays for like a year tops.

Try your best to get in better shape that will make you a bit bigger I used to have. A big old 7 inch cock but iv let my self go and now it's like 5 inch I'm trying hard to get my self back in prime condition be for I get to old bin down this rode be for when I'm heavy er it fucks up my self confidence witch dos affect my performance as well get it shape bro that's all I can say I feel your pain to bro but you can do it. Best luck to you gye

When you're about to cum, stop wanking. Then continue. Stop right before ejaculating like 2 times. Makes nut more rewarding and helps you last longer.
Train yourself to not jizz.
I did this and I went from PE (40 seconds) to 3 minutes

I recommend some walking of 3-5 miles for the start, per day, because you do not seem very fit.

if it gets easier (you start feeling fitter), increase speed, not lenght of walk.

Also to increse controll, try to hold back as long as you can while jerking.

Do both for about 3-4 moth and i promise you will literally see and feel ALOT increase of both things you want.

act like your cumming, your taint kind of flexes, some people like to put tennis balls under there to make it stronger, dont do that.

Dick size will never improve, so you can only work on technique

google "jelqing"

Stop wanking 24/7
It will get better and better over time.
I had the same problem (except lil cock haha) and now I can hold it about 10 minutes (finaly)

nah, thats an okay dick right there, astetically pleasing, balls are smooth, just lose weight.

you mean like keegels?

Yeah signing up the local gym after Easter

Cheers for the help lads

bingo, but like I said, over do it and your man hammer will be jello.

You lack testosterone. It may cause you some other health problems. I'd say exercise, weights and cardio, to lose fat and look more manly. Your dick is small, but if it works for your pussy then don't worry. Once you lose a bit of weight it'll get slightly longer, also exercise might increase girth

lose weight