White hate thread

white hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/education/race-based-school-budget-cuts-spark-outrage-in-noho/1818792/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah fuck those crackers

white men are gay

samefag

How about you just thank us for everything that you like, Netflix, the Internet, indoor plumbing.

You're welcome Niggers

>white hate thread
Fuck white people with all their science to try and cure and treat diseases.

>samefag

Look at the poster amount you stupid cracker

I hait whits so much

This website was made by white men. Thank you for your continued support of our site.

fuk u blik kit
u r dum

nah, don't give a shit about the site. the white man also killed 6 million jews and the white man causes all major wars in the past 200 years.

no! I is smar I haz deplomer in numbaz

Only thing here is the word cracker. Come on you stupid jigaboo motherfuckers, you can do better! I want butthurt and i want it now!!

this mens war

Yes Goyim...excellent

"stupid"

whenever we present physical facts on why white men are inferior you all shout "nigger" to drown the truth. it's not getting any better.

fuk nigrz

And you are supporting white men by visiting this site and probably every other site you visit. Whenever you spend money at stores or online shopping, you are giving money to white men. Thank you.

just like muslims, the more out hate white people the eviler they get

>out
you*

and you go to sites made by black men, and you buy things made by black men. you are giving to black men. thank you.

Physical? Oh like how we genetically engineered you motherfuckers to be workhorses who couldnt read back in the good ol' days?

gingers for the win

Yokel rednecks walking around in duck hunt gear is the funniest thing since trump

>Pic of cat about to be skinned
>Blames black cats
Rarara. Re arays get aray rithit.

if I forced you into chains and beat your ass you wouldn't be able to do anything against it. It'd be a completely different story if blacks weren't as evil as you white cunts.

Wait for me brothers I'm trying to pass my physical!!!

Even though blacks sold other blacks? Your move, jigaboo.

>White people made this
Fucking honkeys

If you were in extreme pain and starvation you'd sell just about anyone for food. slavery is still far worse

Why do white people smell like bologna?

>black people made this

Fucking crackers

Dem's kettle chips.

Do you know slavery still exists in parts of Africa? Did you know over 50,000 slaves are currently in Africa owned by blacks?

Bump

Lol Africans live on, still to this day, the most resource abundant continent yet were in pain and starving? Lol yeah, ssssoooo superior.

and your point is?

sure let me just use all this money I have to buy equipment to drill the ground for resources
lunch break, sweet a breadless nothing sandwich

Fuck white ppl, more cats

So I guess blacks are just as evil as whites, right?

they're forced into slavery because it's their only option. america would be fine without it

Lol no one had drills back then dumbass

how hard were you dropped as a child?
or maybe it's just because you're white

Pound it yo.

>Thank us

No. I'll thank the actual people who invented those things, not some worthless fuck who happens to share the same skintone.

Oh look it's another race-baiting thread!! Let's just keep driving a wedge between us, just like they want us too! Great job anons!!

>These potato tier conversations

>shows gif of a gay white man
>irony

So?

white people aren't evil for enslaving black people, nobody not even other black people thought it was wrong at the time but things changed

just like gasoline, we used to put lead in gasoline but we found it to be too polluting so we stopped
or DDT, it was killing the birds and causing cancer

"Physical", lol. Keep trying motherfucker.

Come up with an actual argument instead of resorting to ad hominems which implies you have no actual argument. You just lost.

Same white guy. Ikr?

WE WUZ KANGS

White people have long been afraid of intellectualism and, actually, intelligence. After the fall of Rome, they decided to bury all advances in science, medicine, engineering and philosophy - ushering in what we now call the Dark Ages - rather than trying to understand the sophisticated ideas of evolved societies.

The Nazis also railed against intellectuals.

The American right is still railing against intellectuals.

White people...

Now see this is an actual argument. Yeah our bad about the dark ages lol

and it was black people that finally brought them to their senses and ushered in the Enlightenment Era...wait

Some niggers a long time ago were dumb and couldn't read the fine print because they were illiterate.

The cruise from Africa wasn't free. They had to work to repay debt.

They got here and weren't prepared. They expected the ship owners to feed and clothe them. That costs too.

They got here and were so poor and lazy that some good white men made them work in fields to repay their debts.

Lincoln thought it was a travesty, but he got shot.

What do you think, nigger?

Go look at the stuff Dez Bryant said the other da, and Charles Barkley said a while ago. They are saying to stop blaming white people for problems in black society, and to realize the problems are coming from other Blacks. Many blacks have that same belief but it's not heard often because it does not fit in with the current trend of "blame white men for everything".

You two just need to fuck already.

Well you did set humanity back about 1000 years, at least.

We had to rediscover everything from calculus to astronomy.

Imagine how far along we'd be now if it wasn't for crude white barbarism.

thankfully northern africans preserved the astronomy, math and sciences from the ancient Greeks and Romans and that knowledge made its way back into western Europe through north Africa and Spain.

This is fucking priceless. What is the point here? "Duh, white people suppressed the things they conceptualized themselves. Stupid white people." Why don't you add this to the bottom of your pile of Swiss cheese: white people invaded the peaceful, civilized lands of Africa and enslaved scholars, intellectuals, philosophers and artists. They burned down African Universities, they tore down African hospitals. After it was proven black doctors discovered the cure for cancer, whites murdered the doctors and burned all the evidence out of spite! Let's be real here. You know, "keep it real".

the egyptians were black and so were the kings. we invented everything u white ppl have now! so u better respect us

All the while, black contributed NOTHING to any of these subjects either before or after the Dark Ages. Fuck off.

I hope you are trolling. That is just delusional.

Lol egyptians are arab dumbass

And i would like to thank the Ottoman empire for all the work they put in, thank you arabs. Niggers contributed nothing though.

How is it delusional? It is historical fact.

After the Celtic Barbarians upset Rome they wiped out everything related to Rome - all knowledge, art and science as well. And this lasted for 1000 years until the European Enlightenment. That's why this period is called the Dark Ages. Ancient white barbarians didn't have time for science, nor an interest. They were busy being warlords.

Come on dude if you're gonna argue against a racist at least be right. West Africans sold other West Africans in exchange for guns and shit like that. It was a power play since they were already taking slaves from other conquered tribes (this happened across all races before some cracker chimes in) and wanted to get even further ahead.

White people had human trafficking down to a science back then.

all d kings and rulers were black how do u explain that white devils????? we gave u everyting and u just waste it

Same racist cracker, thank you. And no arabs were far more brutal slavers than whites.

There is no shortage of Americans that have called dark Ottomans "niggers".

Just bow down to the white man like you guys always do.

North africa is arab. Also i hope you realize blacks were their slaves, not fellow citizens, and the Ottoman slave trade was far more brutal than the white trans atlantic trade

Kek what a retarded pic. She's not carrying sewage, she's carrying water. The Romans had much easier access to water as well than Africans due to climate and region differences.

inb4 cameras in africa

Of course the Darks ages existed. But you cant say that because of that "white people are afraid of intellectualism and intelligence". Thats just not true. The American right has never rallied against intellectuals.

So you are thanking white people then?

Everything he stated was invented by white people.

The skin tone of North Africa ranges from light skinned Africans to dark skinned Africans. The darker skinned Africans of North Africa were referred to as "niggers" by Americans like every other dark skinned African..

Dark skin ones were still arab not black.

>The American right has never rallied against intellectuals.

What!?

They have been for decades now. The American right despises universities. They despise art. They despise science.

We're still dealing with the white european barbarians from the middle ages - the group that has the most neanderthal DNA among them out of all the races on Earth. What a surprise.

That doesn't matter to Americans. Dark = Nigger.

Any dark skinned Indian or Filipino will tell you that.

You can't be this oblivious.

is this like some kind of game to see who bait and trigger the most tards?

the point is roman aquaducts carried water to places where there was none. to farms, for transportation, to a battlefield, things that advanced a people. they transported water uphill. africans have been on earth for a long time, maybe the longest, but still live like the first day. why?

one of my favorites.

Anyway i class to go to. Have a good day, and irony of you calling me racist when you got on a board just to talk bad about another race. And, no, dark arab is arab while mocha nigger is still nigger. PEACE!! ^_^

*think of the irony

I didn't call you a racist. You called yourself a racist.

Freud would have a field day. Peace.

school budget cut. teachers fired. class sizes doubled. too many white people. abc7.com/education/race-based-school-budget-cuts-spark-outrage-in-noho/1818792/

>being triggered this badly.

Leave it to a cucked news channel owned by Disney to enforce the liberal propaganda that having too much white people is a "bad thing"