Hey Sup Forums Ausfag here sharing short story from today:

Hey Sup Forums Ausfag here sharing short story from today:
>on bus home from work
>4 white girls sitting just behind me talking loudly
>look around 14yo
>start saying how they wish they could have a baby to a black guy
>one friend says she knows a black dude who contacted her on facebook saying other friend is hot
>they all check out his pics and think hes ugly
>"yeah, but hes black so its hot, only he is like 23"
>they all suddenly agree to go to his house which is in nearby bogan area
>rest of trip until my stop they brag about how many dick pics they get on instagram

Have girls always been such sluts? or is this a new thing? Why cant I get any sluts? (trick question, I never leave my house except for work and to buy food so I never meet any)

also ass thread

nice one. and yes OP women are sluts and they enjoy being treated like one. but the one who treats has to be her "right" guy. have a big dick, be dominant and have muscles. - easy mode: get her drunk

Are you in the Sydney area mr autist user?

Honestly, would you really want to?

It sounds hot in a fantasy, but the reality is more disgusting and depressing. Wouldn't it be better just to get a nice older girl who isn't riddled with STDs, is loyal and can carry on a conversation after you've fucked them.

Also think of all the things that can go wrong? Pregnancy, child support, police intervention (if underage) and so on.

If you really want to fuck girls without the baggage just by a return ticket to Bali, Philippines or Thailand with a little cash. Find some poor souls, invite them to the hotel, fuck them silly, maybe make some videos for a keep sake and be done with it.

Costs less then 5k AUD to have an extravagant trip to these places. Just pack condoms.

You must be from western Sydney my friend

Not OP- but yes, it is fucking horrible. I hate it. I can't wait to move away. Great friends, but god it is trashy at times. And there are much too many Indians, Chinks, Lebs, you name it.

How to find sluts -> go farm Tinder till you find some sluttable type girl -- I'm not in America, but for ex in Thailand it's about semi-naked hoes, if it's a match wait for her to ask for a place to fuck

That kind of hoes btw

Sauce?

Dat is some quality arse