>see trb on page 7
>make new OP
>told to kill myself
>cant deny the trips

shit day

i assume the official thread theme says the same thing, only in falaffel

>could have been fired today
What happened?

I almost accidentally showed my cock to a female coworker.

"accidentally" or accidentally?

why was it out?

Is this offside?

accidentally, I hadnt done my laundry in a week, so I had to go to the back of the underwear drawer and pull out the old pair with a massive hole that I could give birth through.

When I walked to work it got pushed up a bit so my dick fell out underneat it and pressed into my jeans. Get to work sit down next to a female coworker then go to grab something to drink.

Look down see my fly was down. Checked in the bathroom mirror and it was visible from some angles.

I guess Ill turn some dirty underwear inside out the next time.

If they said anything you should have replied that you recently converted to Islam and that they are oppressing you

In FM, no. IRL, probably.

>I had to go to the back of the underwear drawer and pull out the old pair with a massive hole that I could give birth through.
>my dick fell out underneat it
>Look down see my fly was down.
>hecked in the bathroom mirror and it was visible from some angles.
ffs just wash a pair with soap before going to bed or something

regardless, the assistant ref should be fired

That's one way to start your season

i never got the "open fly" thing.
dont people check themselves before going out?

well they sacked me from england again lads

i'm going to try to win my first trophy with italy again

how old is your avatar?

87 now

>tfw regens are already going into retirement after their managerial careers

>trying jerk off to some thic qt's
>cat won't stop looking at me

Teach me your third world ways friend

>72889625
I often forget.

that was a bit of a slapping

>8 CCCs
>6 additional half chances
>26(17) shots

woo lad

also, nice copy of the 343 you're running there

thanks

>nice copy of the 343 you're running there

hes playing 4 4 fucking 2 you imbecile

>When you do a Gerrard and let it slip

get your dick out of that hole and read what his tactic is named in the game

I-I-I was only memeing lads.

what is a good english database with the lower leagues for 2015?

my man, that was the joke.

but hey, that's cool, I already knew you were a bit slow theese days when you blundered 3 times in quick succession in the 2nd tie breaker, carlsen

Mattia Destro any good? Need a striker for my West Brom team (1st season) after my board sold Rondon to Everton.

Sign Adebayor on a free he's the most broken player in the entire game.

Such a great feeling

His contracts are always a fucking mess though

worth 120m?

I just wasted 2/3 of my transfer budget on Donnarumma like a retard because foster is injured

12m*

Too old.

fair play, right now im just trying to find some decent talents to invest in to bring in some cash for after a season or two. Ill be languishing towards the bottom of the prem for several years before Ill make a dent I think.

Too expensive then. You should be the one selling him for 12M, not the other way around.

depends on how well he can dab

tru, I could probably get 20m for him at 21 or 22 tho.

Would take too long. You have to take in account his salary. You're not even doubling your investment. Don't do it. In general Ukrainians are pretty expensive. Not only because the db says so, but also because the Ukrainian league has requirements about Ukrainian players. Scout somewhere else if you just want to make money.

Poor little Legia

Yeah, he was someone my staff wanted to scout, usually I go through and manually scout south american u21s while my scouts go through eastern and central europe for good deals.

>Celta
>Spending 99 million pounds in a transfer window
wut

Just signed this qtie for 2m, he'll probably be worth a bit in a few years.

>qatari consortiums
>not even once

Nope, Celta is owned by a Czech

Never mind a Czech tycoon

Thinking of using a 4-2-3-1 formation (fuck off, I want my wingers). What type of striker (Poacher, Treq, etc.) should I use?

Complete Forward with 2 inside forwards for the wingers

ruh roh

Depends of what kind of football you want to play.

A counter-attacking focused style. I have many players that have the ability to do so and almost won the league last season with a such style.

Also, I am really questioning a 4-4-2 Diamond Narrow (I have a bunch of midfielders and I always feel reluctant to use wingers. Is it any good?

Well now my current save is now corrupt, any suggestions for a new team?

It's not good for counter-attacking football. If your midfielders and >wengers are decent, play a 4-3-3 instead.

Dandy Town Hornets F.C.

That's how you successfully start a good season of football.

Do you get more transfer offers if you take part in the deadline day miningame or does it not make a difference

I don't think it plays a part, but the deadline minigame means that each time you'll press space, you'll advance by an hour instead of two or three. So if you have a few deadline deals and negotiations it may be interesting. But personally I extremely rarely need it, my transfer business is usually done by the beginning of the pre-season. Unless I have an issue with damaged cruciates two days before the end of the window I don't need it.

what fucking game

why do people always forget to tell us what game they're playing, as if it doesnt make a difference (protip: differences are huge)

I always end up having a few players to offload but I think the game is rigged against you selling/loaning players, It seems when you actually want to sell you can never get a good deal even for a proven commodity

Curse of Chape

Well when you want to sell/offload, the teams are not going to pay full price for your rejects. But I can see where you're going with this, with teams trying to save cents off the price of a player and throwing shitty offers for the sake of it (or for the sake of unsettling your player who knows). I generally flat out refuse shitty offers and let the player complain if he wants.

Why the fuck does my 15 Composure, 14 Finishing Striker miss 5 fucking one on ones a game. Fucking Missed out on promotion cause of trollball at its finest

Doesn't get any better.

Post him. Could be shit hiddens, like low resistance to Pressure, shit Important Matches. Could be shit Technique and Decisions too. Depending of his Attributes, teach him a finishing PPM.

Fuck's sake, stop it already.

Above average players never miss chances? Players have never bottled five chances in a game?

Why do you keep asking for this webm?

Do I?

It was a very unsubtle way to ask for it.

Is this where I greentext
>Cavani
>above average
?

Best striker in Europe la! Well, behind the invisible man Lionel >Missi of course, but still!

I just poopsocked 2 full Lel Liga seasons in a day, ask me anything

>Hired Sports Scientist
>Hired Fitness Coach
>Hired Physio
STOP THIS ALREADY FFS. It's like these >footballers aren't used to work for a living. Which is probably the case, all things considered.

>tfw it takes me several weeks to go through a season

its too stressful and i have to stop these days

>This is -7 PA
W E W
E
W
Tho' I'm so desperate I'll probably sign him anyway.

You've got to be shitting me.

At times it takes me a couple weeks as well. Other times I can sit down and go nonstop all day. Really depends on my mood. I really need to channel this effort into finding a girlfriend.

They gotta explain to me why they get injured so much with this training """intensity""".

btfo

raise it

What would be the playable league with the worst reputation? Thinking of starting a save from the very bottom.

His whole team will die if he does that.

this 2bh

They're getting injured because they aren't training enough.

Depends on which continent.

Any continent.

Hong Kong or India

>Top dawg in the league incoming
I hope I have some U19s. Or greys, they'll do fine too. I just want to press Instant Result, but even them I'm afraid to get more injuries.

Yeah, now that I've achieved fluidity with my tactics.

North America: MLS
South America: Peru
Europe: Wales, Northern Ireland, or Gibraltar
Asia: India or Hong Kong
>Africa

Go see if Claassen has them playable.

Don't manage in Gibraltar it's just awful

I'm not even fucking with you when I say they probably aren't doing enough in training.

I am going for Hong Kong. I did a long save there in FM 11. Had two players over 50, I think.

I'm pretty sure Andorra, Gibraltar and San Marino are playable at least through an >user db. But small countries like this are just plain awful, you'll be playing for decades waiting to get strong enough for continental football while destroying your league extremely easily.

I know it all too well.

It'll just end up being you on FM and /trb/ with your girlfriend sitting in the same room as you somewhere

>Ligue 1 Orange Mali
They sure do depend on French clubs to produce so many good regens, eh.

Good man. Keep in mind my response was out of the default db, so you could look and see if anything mentioned in or has a db created yet.

Poor guy keeps getting into great positions but he just cannot finish at all and has literally no composure. He's like a 17 pace, 18 work rate, 20 positioning, 16 off the ball and 20 determination. Only problem is he has 2 composure, 3 concentration, 2 decisions and 2 on finishing.

Also
>Martyr's Memorial Red Bull A-Division League
>The National Provident Fund Championship League