Which part do you guys pee on when using a urinal?

Which part do you guys pee on when using a urinal?

I don't use the urinal cause I'm not a fag who like looking at other guys junk or having my junk looked at.

translation:

>I have urination anxiety because I have low-t, my dick is small, and I justify this by pretending being gay has anything to do with it.

Someone's got a small dick

And I spray all over, my piss sprays out wanted style. I piss all the fuck over at work cause I like to see the cleaner clean it up.. She's hot.

u just have a liddle dig :DDDDD

what a fag.

Does she clean it up as you pee?

liek dis

I don't use the urinal either.
Context, apparently I piss with infinity bar and feel the piss splashing back on my hand when it hits the urinal. This is disgusting. Therefore my reason that I do not use the urinal.

Yea my piss comes out really strong too. Probably something wrong with me

Side not, even if I piss in the toilet it comes out so hard that it actually splashes out the toilet in a mist

Are you me? Truly, only time i can use a urinal is if im a foot back from it, and since people yell at me for doing that i just dont use them

I use the sink

Probably not you because I'm me. Do your shoes get sprinkled on too? That sucks. We're going to have major dick issues when we get older :(

usually here

Once she knocked on the bathroom door, and said asked if anyone was in the bathroom and I said nothing. She came in and I was standing far enough back she clearly saw my dick. She was like oh sorry, and I just smiled and said it's no problem at all. After that day we have this weird thing were I wait till she's in there cleaning to piss and she watches me. Last week she asked why I come in when she's in there and I told her I can't go unless she's there anymore. 2 nights ago she stopped cleaning the sink and asked me if it would help if she held it while I pissed.

We have worked together twice since then and she held it the first time and yesterday she stroked me alittle.

I empty my full bladder into the paper towel dispenser

Why are you up this early telling fables my nig?

Lol i know it sounds fake as fuck, but trust me I'm living that. I have no idea where it's going to go and it's supper nerve-wracking, I'm def not some cool guy who can pull this off so I'm flying by the seat of my pants

on the side so it glides in nicely not splash back

This. Physics, nigger.

I can't shit without pissing at the same time like in this pic. Is that normal? Animals are able to squat and just shit and they say we evolved from animals, so it seem like I should be able to do that as well, but I can't. I've never gone camping because I don't know how I'd be able to use the bathroom without pissing all over my pants after I drop them to my ankles to shit. Am I normal, or is something wrong with my physiologically?

I stand 3 feet back and rainbow into the handle. Then I walk away