Ask a guy who lost his virginity a week ago at the age of 31 anything

Ask a guy who lost his virginity a week ago at the age of 31 anything.

why didn't you just fuck a whore? could have done that years ago.

its a big deal after all?
are you dissapointed?

Was it as uneventful and regular as you had hoped?

who was it?

Have you lost your wizard powers already or do you get to keep them?

was it his first time too?

Was it worth losing your wizard powers?

How do I not end up like you?

Exactly. When I was 16 and a virgin I already had thoughts about going to the hooker. How did you manage to get to age 31 with no pussy?

That felt wrong somehow.

No. It doesn't feel as good as jerking off, but the overall experience is better.

Yeah, there were no problems.

My first girlfriend.

Lost them all.

Don't be socially awkward.

I kill small animals for fun

any advice about sex for a 20yo virgin?

Well don't spend too much time thinking about it. Just go with the flow.

How did you feel prior to this experience? Were you lonely and feeling pressured to have sex or just chill and waiting for it to happen?

Well I was lonely and certainly felt pressured even though at my age it wasn't as big a deal among friends as in our teens or twens.

How did you manage to live to 31 without killing yourself?

Did you report to the police about your rape user.

Is your asshole still sore?

Did you talk to her about your virginity beforehand, or just let her assume you weren't a virgin?

Didn't care too much for sex anymore and was sucessful in other areas.

Nope, it's still a virgin.

I didn't tell her and I think she hasn't noticed.

Do you plan on ever letting her know? The topic of past relationships is bound to come up at some point. How did you meet?

I've managed to screw around with around six girls yet I have literally never had sex with any of them before, I don't know how I managed to get to the age of 22 with so much sexual experience without the actual sex.

Pretty sure that may be changing coming this weekend though, and I'm still paranoid/fearful about what the actual pressure of a vagina feels like, mainly due to the worry of premature ejaculation.

Is the compression of a vagina really that pleasurable, is it the same kind of vibe as just gripping tight and having a wank slower? Or is it less stimulating than that?

how did you meet her?

>Do you plan on ever letting her know? The topic of past relationships is bound to come up at some point. How did you meet?

I was thinking about it a lot but decided not to tell her before. Maybe I'll tell her soon. We met at work and I just asked her out.

i lost mine at age 26.

I told her I hadn't had sex since 19. so I lied in case she detected anything. and she still doesn't know because I'm 35 and she's my wife now.

new feeling entirely, feels like the most intense waterslide of your life

people told me its the best sensation ever when its tight and wet