These dead people sure get me eREKT

These dead people sure get me eREKT....

Rekt thread.

Get me some good old rekt vids ma friends

You should post a few as well to help get it started user :)

Story?

wtf is this

You Gen Z's are so retarded.

looks like some bums who knows mightve taken a sip from a wrong cup

Your average american?

Random stabbing, guy was mad at his drug dealer for "ripping him off" and instead of stabbing the dealer and losing his way of getting more drugs he stabbed this poor fella for nothing

Source: bestgore

That my friend, is a whole stick of butter, fucken rancid if you ask me

>Swallows an entire stick of butter whole without gagging.
Goddamn, I just got hard as diamonds.

Trail of blood or just dirt?

Blood mate. The guy died in the hospital.

Fucking annoys me to see that shit... That kid's mom sent him to school just like any other day, hoping he's learn and be successful in life, to find out a few hours later that he had been shot in the head... 12+ years of hard work down the drain. Poor fuckin kid...

brutal

This guy is right Yeah mate, so fucked up i agree with you, senseless murder is a hot button for me, anybody that kills someone without premise should be violently tortured (and kept alive) for as many years as they took away from their victims

So average age is 75 lets say
Killed a 10 year old?
65 years of torture for you

>Trail of blood or just dirt?

His right leg was almost ripped off, he had extreme fractures, massive nerve and arterial injuries.

That poor man

is that Obama on the right

American sluts aka wife material to 99% of you spergs, American cuisine

Are they coming at guys with riflies armed only with machetes?
Dumb ass asians

like that pussy would ever even visit a warzone

Did he die from eternal bleeding?

Female homer Simpson.

consumption junction have'nt been ther in years

I don't know anything of physiology but I assume no arteries were touched. Seems like it was close to him heart.

Is that a fucking ricochet????

>65 years of torture for you

Honestly, yea, that should be the norm, but there will always be some oversensitive cuck that'll get their panties in a bunch because its 'cruel'.

Also, by any chance, does anyone know what School that was at?

the power of Allah

That ricochet is fucken mad, what could it have hit without going straight through his head?

Yeah i guess it wouldnt work in real life becuase what about accidental killings or manslaughter?
Or even killing someone who deserves it, like a serial rapist and killer, would they get tortured for killing that guy too?
Or car accidents, do we just torture the survivors?

His manly jaw, obviously.

Can't believe the number of beta sissies in here...

You're just used to be safe and comfortable in your mom's basement in the nice little american suburb.
You don't realize that kids are getting killed every single day in other countries. They literally have a 20% percent chance of living past 15 years old.

So who care's if that guy killed a few children, when millions are dying each year on the planet.

who cares*

my bad.

Well I meant in cases where it was VERY obvious that they were killing just for the giggles...

On that car accident note, they are too fucken scary... i stay in south africa and every one of these niggers drive so aggressively, i drive around for a living since im a delivery boy and everyday theres atleast 5 people who almost kill me, a nigger behind a wheel is the same as giving it a gun, its fucken stupid and should be stopped, but sadly theres more of them than us here and we have the whole "white guilt" thing to pretend wer all feeling

the fuck are you talking about?

What anime is this

Yeah who the fuck are you talking to mate?
Also, if youre talking to me Then im from south africa and people drop here like flies, espeically on the roads, we have these government taxis all over the roads, literally every second car you see is a taxi and not one of them ever obeys the traffic rules, they dont stop at red lights, if they do stop at a red they treat it as a yield, if theres traffic and only one lane they will drive in a train towards oncoming and pretty much play chicken with cars infront of them, never seen a taxi pull back into his lane, the expect you to get out the way, they cause more deaths than any of the other niggers here

Fake.

Oh happy day

Extremely, but still satisfying to know that this shit still happens, god i hate niggers more than i hate myself and im a self-loathing drug addicted degenerate

Fakebaitfakebait baitedfaked
Hnnnng more nigger rekt

What's the story behind this? Is it in the U.S or in Eastern Europe?

Are yu sure it's fake? Cause there are tons of "neo-nazi" killing videos on the russian facebook VK.

But at least you aren't black.

2 questions:

1:Story?
2:Why in the fuck was she shaking near the end?

Ever see someone being hanged against their will? Unless shes compmetely doped up she would definitely be swinging alot more, and not just the fake leg kicking tryna reach the floor, she would involuntarily start to shake and swing and spin around, just compare it to otger hanging vids

Thank the non-existant gods user

just wonder how greasy was the fart after that

Lmfao. You guys call every other video or picture fake.

Wev been here long enough to know the difference

Never heard of head trauma? Brain injuries can cause all types of stuff from seizures to being stiff as a board

fuck yall niggers heres some dubs

nice one...

How can you be old enough to be on this site and not understand why shes shaking. You dense piece of shit.

Pro tip; hes not old enough to be here

> didnt even rape her first

WHAT IS THAT MUNITION?

That's not a normal rifle round, that's some kind of flechette or rocket. Who uses those munitions? It's probably silent, which is why it's used, but where is this and who is it?

its just a tracer round, idiot.

1. Niggers nigging
2. Lethal Brain damage

I count 3 regular rounds and one tracer. Probably fried from far enough away that the lead gets there before the sound wave. Probably fired out of an Dragunov. Fires the same 7.62 ammo as an AK.

No, I don't buy that at all, if that shot to the head was from a rifle, the dude would have a head split open like a watermelon.

Also, in the other video where we see multiple shots, they are CLEARLY far below sub-sonic rounds.

The one thing these threads teach me is that China is the last and greatest sequel to Final Destination.

loss of velocity and metal plates,(which shit loads of assad have started putting in their clothes) would make sense.

The bullets the light up are just tracers? What are you talking about? Theyve been around for ages now, its just so you can see where the bullet is going, nothing special or rocket-like about it

you CLEARLY dont know what you're talking about.

well the drangunov fires 7.62x54r and aks fire 7.62x39
Obviously it didn't split his targets head because his target was The Crimson Chin

I do, but I'm not going to argue with an idiot like you about something you obviously have no clue about.

You're telling me a 7.62x54 round hit his head and bounced harmlessly away and he just walked it off? Nigger, you're stupid.

>Implying .22 and .22LR aren't both .22
Go back to /k/ if you want to bicker about a round being the same caliber with a longer casing.

and your theory of some experimental flechette munition shot from a sniper is more likely? Go try and impress people with your shitty gun knowledge down the range you faggot.

Kek, the fact that is ricocheted off his chin probably means he didnt take too much damage and it probably left a gnarly scar, and its safe to say that these mudslimes have their own version of the crimsom chin, this islam pig fuck is probably a hero to them and has his own shitty nickname.. if he survived the rest of the onslaught ofcourse

He could have had a plate in his head? Could have been subsonic ammunition? It could be an overextended engagement distance?

My best friend committed suicide when I was 17 on the phone with me, he fired his .357 just below his temple and his skull bulged on the opposite side - weird things happen.

LMAO!

more more mroe more morermromeor moe mroemr oerm oemroemr o emroemr oe mroemroermoemr o ermoer moerm oe

Whats the point? to capture them alive?

>I'm not going to argue with an idiot about guns
>Maybe it was an experimental sniper flechette

Either you're trolling expertly, autistic or retarded. Which?

Could happen mate.. we dont know of there are any underlying factors at play.. seen a nigger get shot through the temple and lived to livestream just before his surgery

Think you forgot how to read mate, im the person arguing against mr I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT GUNS.

ITT: /k/ommando gets BTFO after being exiled from his home board for retardation

Dude, listen...

I have been playing video games for what must be 10 years now. I've played all the military simulation games such as Call of Duty 4, Black Ops and Infinite Warfare. I've unlocked all the possible guns out there PLUS I had some extra ones (they were included in the pre-order).

On top of that, I've seen AT LEAST 400 videos from gamer Youtubers such as PewDiePie and FaZe Adapt. And I've been able to analyze the ballistics of weapons simply by watching those vids.

So, please, would you stop arguing with me on a subject you don't know? Reach level 55 in Modern Warfare and maybe I'll listen to you.

Until then, shut the fuck up.

You misunderstand, i was asking what could it have hit to make it ricochet like that? Maybe metal plate in his jaw? Its safe to say this probably isnt his first gun fight, maybe the bitch been shot in the face before, we cant be sure, but it must have been fuck strong to bounce that bullet like it did

Made me smile

3.14/10

I'm makin popcorn. This gon be gud

Anyone have sauce or you guys gonna make me use google?

wanna say i saw someone post that awhile back as a response to this that anyone who was shot was wounded, and the only kid that died was the shooter, i could be wrong tho

Full vid >
tinyurl com / m4lzeam

hope you're right

fuck what that guy do
kek