ITT kinda maybe useful superpowers

ITT kinda maybe useful superpowers

>The ability to force anyone to make this face for as long as you want, as often as you want. Pic related

Show me what you've got, cunts

The ability to change the time. But only the displayed time on clocks not the physical time.

Ability to "reply to this post or you will never have a girlfriend ever"

The power to change my facial hair instantly and keep it that way for as long as I want. Instant change between beard/clean, don't have to worry about it growing out later.

Photographic memory

Fuck u

with PTSD

The ability to staple sheets of paper together by biting them

Nice

Ability to classify this thread as dumb.

Ability to fly. While on a plane.

Imaging that gets me kinda wet

Sorry i meant dubs.

INability to get pimples

Ability to always recall the answer to pub trivia before an opponent of your choosing.

Power to make her say yes to my sexual advances. I mean what doesn't she see in me? I'm a bit chubby but still a nice dude.

> pic unrelated

Gay

As long as you were touching someone they were mind cripplingly orgasmic. You would be captain cum drain. This power varies in strength but has been used to kill by causing overstimulation to the point of heart attack and death by dehydration and draining of fluids.

To touch any vehicle that I own and have it run perfectly without ever taking it to a shop or work on it

wat.

You heard me

The ability to be able to have an ability

if you touch somone in anger thier genitals explode. Women's clits burst and thier ovaries explode. Men's balls pop and thier cock heads shoot off like champagne cork. If you touched a gay his butthole gapes to permanent one foot gape and balls pop. If lesbian her clit pops and she grows balls that are only capable of feeling pain. Each ball is kiwi sized and prone to rupture.

Fuck off

that can be useful in hacking attacks

Lol

You can start a business as a mechanic. The customer has to sign a paper stating that the pass the car's ownership to you, then you just touch it and any problem it had is now gone. Then just give back the car's ownership and claim your pay.

that sounds awesome

That's not a very good superpower at all

The ability to cause thirty minutes of literal asspain to anyone you're talking to through the internet.

Maybe it's what she does see, you fat idiot.

Ability to never get blisters

The ability to make people bald.

Ability to know OP's full name, phone number and home address by just looking at the post.

fucc

The ability to change gender everytime you sneeze (Only male and female you fucks)

You already do that

The ability to turn anything into plastic.

She looks like a shitskin. Gross.

It puts the Lotion in the basket

Fuck

M'lady

Ability to levitate 10mm off the ground.

You're pure evil!

Noice

imagine the mayhem at an airport

So basically, Orgasmo?

The ability to read minds but it only works on people with downs

Well, you'll always know what brand of pudding tastes the best.

ability to
>ur mum will die in her sleep tonight if you do not reply to this message