Now that the dust has settled: is he a rapist or not? Will we ever know for sure?

Now that the dust has settled: is he a rapist or not? Will we ever know for sure?
The accusation makes his music a little harder to listen to...

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/63799-swans-michael-gira-issues-statement-on-rape-accusations-larkin-grimm-responds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a rapist
Even if he was, shouldn't impact his music

his wife confirmed it was all made up shit

Where?

>his wife
He definitely didn't do it, but spouses are not reliable at all

Source to this controversy? I haven't heard about it.

Larkin made the same accusation against at least 2 other musicians. Each time it was right after they told her they didn't want to work with her anymore. Clear pattern of bullshit accusations by a butthurt psycho bitch.

I'M JUST A LITTLE BOY

she claimed she had irrefutable proof that nothing happened and outright challenged larkin to press charges
larkin never did shit and just whined more online for sympathy
she just wanted to get back at gira for dropping her from the label

>te
pitchfork.com/news/63799-swans-michael-gira-issues-statement-on-rape-accusations-larkin-grimm-responds/
What makes you so sure?

Gira probably got raped himself with zero justice and now has to carry around a bullshit accusation from an attention whore that he himself is a rapist
Fuck existence

Unless they actually put their proof out there, people almost always back their spouse.
See anthony weiner, took several cases for the thot to get her shit together and bounce.

she's mentally ill
she accused 3 of her former Heroes are Gang Leaders band members of sexual assault
ALL INDEPENDENTLY

Where's Deliquescence?

He certainly looks like a rapist

larkin grimm made fun of him saying what you don't wanna fuck me? are you gay or something? so he said "i'll show YOU!" but then a few thrusts in he quietly muttered "this doesn't feel right..." and they both went to sleep in tears...

Boys will be boys.

>The accusation makes his music a little harder to listen to...
you haven't listened to his music

Kek the lack of songwriting makes his music a little hard to listen to.

>tfw you start listening to Swans BECAUSE of the accusations

>pd
I have. It is rough and sincere and brutal, but one can identify with it. I'm listening and having a very emotional experience and the thought that the author is a rapist is distracting. But he most probably isn't, so it's ok.

lol fk yh user who needs morals xDD *tips fedora*

>The accusation makes his music a little harder to listen to...
please be bait

nope

even his ex-wife confirmed it was all bullshit

t. Michael Gira

YOU'RE GONNA MURDER SOMEBODY WEAK

>the accusation makes his music a little harder to listen to...

Not separating the art from the artist

completely separating the art from the artist

Forgot le green text > meme

Literally not possible.

You haven't been trying hard enough (or trying too hard) then.

Lol i just noticed montie in the collage

ok can you stop being such a fucking SJW moron? goddamn betas these days

Not being able to fully separate the art from the artist has (at least when it happens to me) nothing to do with SJW culture.