Hardcore wwyd thread. Reply for reply

Hardcore wwyd thread. Reply for reply

Other urls found in this thread:

act.alz.org/site/TR?pg=fund&fr_id=1060&pxfid=394203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd hang her up naked from the ceiling in that position. I'd whip her ass raw and shove a buttplug up her ass while tickling her feel to the point where she can't take it anymore. Then I'd cut her down, remove the buttplug and roughly penetrate ebb and every one of her holes with my cock.

would tier her down on the bed ass up and fuck her asshole every time i got home from work.would leave her there so every day i'd have an ass to blow my load in and just use her as my cum dumpster

I'd tie her down to the bed and strip her clothes off, fondling each part as I did. Then I'd make her bite down on the pillow as I ducked her ass from behind

Tie her hands like that.

Slap her face with a big fat sausage and then stuff the whole thing down her throat.

tie her hands and feet together and buttfuck her, get a bunch of guys from craigslist to come Finnish her off once her ass is destroyed

I'd rip her dress off, pin her against that window so that the world could see her huge hugs up against the glass. Then I'd fuck her from behind and grope her breasts as they bounced

one in the middle is facefucked until she gags and passes out, after than go on the the other tho for their turn

Beat her up, make her fuck both of her holes with the fat wooden bed posts until they're loose and bloody.

brutally raped by niggers that break into her house

Sniff her pits and cum in my pants

middle needs to sit on a fat dick

I'd fuck those huge jugs all night before cumming all over her pretty face. Maybe watch her choke on my cock first and make her beg

Pour that hot coffee over her face before filling up her pussy and ass with the cosmetics from the shelf.

would force to ground on her knees and make her choke on my cock until I came over her blue dress

wwyd?

bukkake on the beach in public for all to see and film

That girls fucking feet holy shit that's hot , barefoot festival slut

Spread those sweet legs and fuck her by the pool until her tits came free from that top. Then use it to choke her from behind as I fucked her doggy style

glad no one is replying to people who don't reply themselves.

Take her on a shitty date to McDonald's and fuck the shit out of her in a bathroom stall

would make her gag on my cock and take all of it down her throat. After, would tear her ass apart

Post those tits

would make her use that tongue to lick all of my cum from her face after I have ripped off that top and tittyfucked her

shove a 13 inch dildo in her asshole before skull fucking her till she had tears in her eyes and begged me to stop. Then take the dildo out and cum in her ass. Then force her to push the cum out and lick it from the ground. Post more of that stomach or ass

act.alz.org/site/TR?pg=fund&fr_id=1060&pxfid=394203

if you don't reply to someone else along with your pic then fuck off from the thread you don't get replies.seriously people it's a very simple concept

Tell me what you'd do to my wife on Kik
therealpizzaguy

Death by dehydration via milking machine.

hnngh, you like this stomach user?

Id take her into the water and rip her clothes off, then facefuck her before shoving her underwater and having her suck down there until she pssed out and floated to the top

Pin her down and tittyfuck her all night before making her choke on my cock. Then she'd swallow as she begged for more

I'd get into the shower, force her to bend over and fuck her hard until I cum deep into her pussy, watching those tits hang and swing from her body

Stab left in the neck and leave her on the floor to bleed out. Make right watch her friend die as I rape her.

Pin her arms behind her back on the bed so I can fuck those tits, then tear those flimsy pantys off with my teeth. Then flip her over and force her to take me deep inside of her as I held her arms behind her

Kidnap her and maker her my breeding sow. dumping cum into her fertile womb. When you finally find her she's 8 months pregnant and i'm sucking the milk out her her fat swollen tits. She begs you yo let her keep the baby.

Breeding sow would imply multiple breedings. She is more like a fuck pig in your scenario.

well. bit much, but this is Sup Forums I guess

I'd get lost in those tits while I fucked her pussy raw, then turn her over and force myself into her ass

If my girlfriend looked like that she'd be my wife

Tie her up and whip the clothes off those tits. Is tease her as her heaving breasts got me hard before fucking them, pulling on her nipples as I do. Then I'd cum all over that stomac of hers and watch her beg for more

You don't actually think she goes back to you once you find her do you?

Tie both of them up so they are forced to 69 each other while some random guys have a train on their asses
Some forceful breeding for her?

cringe

read the fucking rules.reply to other anons along with your pic or you don't get shit

had a ton of pics to share but fuck you. i commented earlier

Nobody cares

I'd hold her down and fuck that tight body til her pussy was raw. She'd beg me to stop, so I'd flip her over and fuck her asshole instead

fuck off cuck,Let him post be ignored, all you are doing is ruining the thread you stupid watse of oxygen

Hang her by her tits while I whip her.

these two

Hogtie both and make right watch while I facefucked lefty, then switch and bury my cock into rightys ass. I bet they'd be lg to be freed, just like my girl hanging by the tits

Girlfriend wwyd?

Slap them both across the face with my dick. Then force them to deepthroat my cock until I cum all over their faces. Then they eat the cum off each other's face and beg for more

I would rip off her dress and fuck her asshole until it bleeds
WWYD?

Man id grab my 30.08 and 360 no scope her so hard

pretty face looks worked on fake bitch

tie her up and bury my cock in her ass. Then see how many needles will fit into those fat nipples

Virgin detected

id facefuck lefty till she puked, tie up the right one and slap her tits until they were sore before flipping her over and reaming her ass

Turn the beer glass upside down and have her sit on it until it disappears in her ass.

Fuck them doggy style and donkey punch them senseless. Then go get tested for the herpes.

punch her right in those stupid glasses

Whip those fat tits until they were black and blue then give her a rough titfuck

These sisters

Saved for later bashing

More of this godess.

I condone this

Fuck her in her ass until she screams, then tie her tits and belly really tight, and then creampie her pregnant pussy

Test

Make assorted dairy products from her milk.

Fuck right's mouth while forcing left to lick her pussy until we both came
These best friends

i'd tear her ass up as I'd get faster and faster, then as I'm about to blow grab the back of her head and make her suck me so I cum far down her throat

got loads clothed if you wanted anons?

stick her in a glory hole and let family line up for a suck

wwyd

have her wear that outfit with no panties to an immigrant rally

Gangbang her and send video to her husband.

I would break into her house and hold parents up at gun point as she pulls down her pants and offers herself to save there lifes also post more

montreux, switzerland?

kik?

my pleasure user

Have them fuck eachother. the left will be tied up and be the sub and treated like shit and used. The other would be treated like a queen and be the dom.

these sisters

Maybe. WWYD?