What is Sup Forums's opinion of grimes' clinger-on, HANA?

what is Sup Forums's opinion of grimes' clinger-on, HANA?

tell me what you think of her first

is she a clinger-on though or are they actually soul mates? no games please

clinger-on
she tried to be a singer songwriter to absolutely no success
so she latched onto bloodpop (a 4/10 when she's at least a 7/10) and Grimes, both of whom are basically NEETs
bloodpop she talked into doing all the production for her shitty EP

if bloodpop were to break up with her and grimes were to drop her as a friend, hana would become NOTHING.

same with james.

it's got to be heard spending all your time sucking up to those two NEET trust fund twats.

well they seem to be pretty close, but i wonder if they really support each other equally

she's made appearances in her videos but they're so small that they feel almost like she's doing them sarcastically

>same with james.
true, but because he is just useless now and his career is basically over not because of lack of ability to make appealing music.

RUIN 1 was bretty good however.

>people throw rocks at things that shine

Lol hi Mike

How's it hangin'?

I've listened to both of their work and I think they've got potential DESU. Hana had a few tracks on that recent music video (Ac!d rain tour) and the few songs she had were pretty catchy and one was actually pretty beautiful (the one about her sister).

James has a few tracks i've managed to find on his channel that he's uploaded. I stlll don't really understand what he's going for but there's some cool beats and synth melodies he's got on them albeit i'm not entirely sure if those are pre-sampled or if he made them himself.

I wouldn't say they are effectively useless as you guys are suggesting because they do have potential. Hana has a pretty good voice. I've never heard James sing (if he does sing?).

The whole 4 some they have going on between them is interesting because they're all musicians. Grimes appears to hang around musicians almost exclusively. Or rather, that's what it appears.

As a grimes fan (yeah I know... I know...) I think they all have potential if they are given a chance and we're not trying to be cool elitists about how superior our musical tastes are (things we do when we're in highschool).

finest example of a non-critique i've ever read on here.

you appear to be on the verge of redpilling on your opinion of them so i'll just sit back and let you sort through your thoughts.

Very good singer, has a nice calming stage presence (kinda reminds me of a female Magical Cloudz desu.) Her one song Chimera is fucking beautiful, but -other than that - the rest (the little that I've heard - she seems to spend a lot of time NOT releasing things desu) is a bit too one-note for my tastes.

Not that it's a bad note, mind you. Just not something you need more than one or two really good/strong songs to convey.

she makes me bump the thread

agree. bloody awful.

That's not what he wrote but 1/10 troll though. Roll again.

pleb shit

shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit

shit

Andy Sixx's creamy logs

my opinion is shit

shit

she's got that talent going on though

Sorry we don't listen to your super awesome mega gud music. I guess we're all just plebs then. LOL.

shit

LOL! You're too kind. Maybe you're like groot and only communicate with one word or phrase?

hate this fucken cunt

SHE SURE DOES MILHO!

Y tho?

idk if im missing something but i've always just found her music pretty bland

it's okay and it's pleasant and all but is right. there's really nothing that would draw me to her other than her association with grimes.

her whole career revolves around being grimes friend and dating bloodpop.

not something to be proud of.

and you can tell she wants to branch off but it doesn't work and won't work.

>there's really nothing that would draw me to her other than her association with grimes.
Yeah, but is that her fault or yours?