Most fucked up movie scene you've ever seen?

Most fucked up movie scene you've ever seen?

This one always fucks me up - youtube.com/watch?v=X0AHvPpGrDU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tqc52AgmXco
youtube.com/watch?v=0jIxJp5_jcE
youtube.com/watch?v=xx_hlStCL7g
huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/18/olga-moskalyova_n_930464.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026914/Mum-bear-eating--Final-phone-calls-woman-19-eaten-alive-brown-bear-cubs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lMRX--2xL80
youtube.com/watch?v=rHf_CaeJax4
huckberry.com/journal/posts/man-kills-grizzly-with-hands-and-teeth
youtube.com/watch?v=AjuKc9QjfLE
youtube.com/watch?v=PR9wl4Qve5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your mom's sex tape

youtube.com/watch?v=Tqc52AgmXco

When the black guy is carried off to be eaten in The Edge.

i dont get OP bear attack. it looks painfully fake and almost comical.

>bearhead into tent
>scream
>bearhead
>scream
>some blod
>scream
>omnonom rubber corpse

>what do we do

You pull the fucking camera back a foot so the fucking audience can tell what's going on you talentless hack

>Camping in bear country
>Dont have a gun on you

Kinda deserved it. I've had one encounter with a black bear and scared it away with a blast of buckshot in the air, how anyone could be stupid enough to camp in predator territory without a gun is beyond me. Kind of asking to be food.

>those screams
Jesus FUCK

Missy Peregrym was my first real wiafu

every adam sandler movie

why do they never show something like this when someone gets shot?

Outrage was a really dull movie that I didn't finish but the dentist scene went from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds and really shocked me

Black bears are just fat racoons, they won't do anything to you

They really are however why anyone would camp in bear country without the most basic level of protection beyond lol bear mace is beyond me.

You say that until ones after you.

what is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=0jIxJp5_jcE

youtube.com/watch?v=xx_hlStCL7g

Event Horizon hell scenes

Reminder that you don't die like that during a bear attack. That man died suddenly in the clip.

huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/18/olga-moskalyova_n_930464.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026914/Mum-bear-eating--Final-phone-calls-woman-19-eaten-alive-brown-bear-cubs.html

You are actually conscious and able to talk during most of the eating process.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ

Reminder 90% of the time you can survive even unarmed since most bear attacks are territorrial and not hunting.

Still if you're camping in known bear territroy just carry a .44 at least.

Women don't believe in carrying firearms, so the woman in the article would have died regardless.

Neither do most of the "cinemaphiles" that make up Sup Forums.

Unless you're in Canada without a Restricted License, cans of bear mace are just fine.

Which is funny, because self defence mace is actually not allowed here, but yet bear mace is ten times as powerful as that and you are allowed to purchase that at fucking Canadian Tire.

Thats not the real audio, The bears completely silent in the real audio. Every person thats heard the real audio and described it has has said the bear made no noise audible to the camera.

Looks like District 9

youtube.com/watch?v=lMRX--2xL80

28 days later has some great fucked up scenes all around

You know, it's not the worst out there, but the huge torture machine scene in The Princess Bride scared me to death when I was 7. And I saw Aliens when I was 5.
There was just something beyond horrible about all that machinery and effort going into hurting a person in a way I couldn't even understand. I figured it out later but it was so fucked up that I ran out of the room and cried. Still gives me chills to this day

>Neither do most of the "cinemaphiles" that make up Sup Forums.

Why are you just making assumptions out of nowhere? Stop randomly creating enemies for yourself, retard.

There was a movie I can't remember the name took place in the american civil war, where some bandits are after a couple of boys holed up with riffles in a barn and the bandits have their mother the leader of the bandits begins to torture her to goad the boys out of the barn and when they do for a brief moment you think it there gonna save there mother and kill the basters. Before the two are gunned down unceremoniously and the mother breaks down and weeps.

ITS NOT

>You truly love each other. And so you might have been truly happy. Not one couple in a century has that chance, no matter what the storybooks say. And so, I think no man in a century will suffer as greatly as YOU!

One of the best villain quotes ever.

This one.

Cold Mountain. i was thinking of that scene as soon as i started reading your post. not especially violent or gory, but the situation is indeed fucked

Anyone who says anything other than the last leg of Martyrs hasn't seen it.

Yeah I really wasn't expecting that to happen either. I thought it was just going to be them running from the bear and narrowly avoiding it until they found there way back the car again.

WHAT THE FUCK

The first act of Martyrs was so damn good, I was so disappointed with the second half being basically a half hour torture sequence.

this whole sequence was troubling to say the least

I didn't expect they would kill teens so brutally. Maybe it's because of how young they appeared.

not gonna watch this, someone give me a tldr

What's this from?

He literally just keeps tugging on the whites of the eyeball. Even to the point where he's tugging on the iris itself.

This is fucking retarded. This isn't The Lost World: Jurassic Park. It's a fucking bear. Bears are skiddish as hell.

it's true though. black bear attacks are exceedingly rare and when they do happen it's almost always because the person was doing something stupid to provoke one. hell black bear mothers have been known to just straight up abandon their cubs when a person spooks them. more often than not they are just big rolly polly cowards.

BUT

If you are attacked by a black bear playing dead won't do you any good, blacks are a-ok eating carrion and you playing dead just means an easy meal to them. If you encounter a wild black bear you're supposed to speak calmly to the bear and back away slowly, if they charge for real and not a mock charge fucking shoot it. If you're dumb enough to go into bear country w/o a gun you'll have to fight the bear with whatever you've got, hopefully a large hunting knife, and live(hopefully) with the consequences.

Brown Bears though, don't go into their territory without a high caliber gun, preferably a rifle. Brown Bears don't give 2 shits about anything and if you look tasty to them they'll try to get a nibble. But they are also pretty damn smart so they realize, most of the time, that people aren't worth the energy to hunt when there's a perfectly good berry patch just down the river.

Should also mention that bears are very emotional and each animal has a unique personality.

This.

Those screams were a little bit too real for me.

Speaking of The Edge

Who /Bart the Bear/ here?

what if they both went for its eyes as it was doing that "im gonna look up to god in elation over the meal im about to eat" roar?

Was this rape?

kek

what is this from?

>bear enters tent
>bitch drops bear mace in panic
>bear savages bitch's boyfriend
>bitch picks up mace and sprays the bear
>bear runs away
>bitch DROPS THE MACE AGAIN to cry a little with her boyfriend
>bear comes in
>bitch doesn't pick up the mace
>bear kills bitch's boyfriend

Useless cunt desu. Almost like she wanted him dead.

when the guy gets split in half in Bone Tomahawk
I wasn't expecting that shit

#notallbears
if she wasnt such a racist it never would have attacked
bears are a religion of peace

That was a stupid ass scene. Fucking leafs don't know shit about bears.

Bath/eating scene in Gummo

youtube.com/watch?v=rHf_CaeJax4

that's because self defense regulation has never been about making sense or even protecting people. Instead it's about governments maintaining a monopoly on force.

It wouldn't matter. The RCMP is garbage no matter what to be honest.

eraserhead probably
just the whole movie in general. or at least all the parts with the fucking tadpole baby.
no movie with people doing things has ever properly freaked me out. MAYBE the scene with the gimp and the pawn shop rapists in pulp fiction the first time i saw it, but i was like 13.

A .44 is too good for those fucking bears. I would have tranqued them, tied those fuckers down, and systematically carve them up, fry cook the piece and continue onward until their ends. they would have fucking died, screaming in the way bears scream. Then i would have hunted every fucking bear for a thousand miles and kill, every, fucking, one.

huckberry.com/journal/posts/man-kills-grizzly-with-hands-and-teeth
Bears are little bitches.

t. guy who got touched in his no no square by some guy in a bear costume

youtube.com/watch?v=AjuKc9QjfLE

Watch it until the end.

She permanently disables him

Don't forget about that ancient dentist they interviewed in that one episode of Hunter Hunted. That geezer killed a brown bear with a pocket knife. Granted he got fucked up in the process but he lived to tell the tale.

i wonder why he stopped using the scissors he had at the start of the liveleak video

And that's why people like you end up as bait. If a bear attacks a human, hell, if any animal attacks a human you just don't slaughter the animal that attacked, but you wipe them out. It's the only human response that makes sense.

>punches a bear in the face
>surprised when it attacks you
>not having some guns with you when you go innawoods

also thats a black bear, those things are pussy cats. Brown bears are the real monsters

That was awesome.

>slaughter the animal that attacked, but you wipe them out. It's the only human response that makes sense.
cause shark cullings work wonders for the 17 shark attacks that happen a year.

I just came back from the range this afternoon

I go full "am I being detained!" when I go in bear country and open carry my ar with 3 extra magazines and my 9mm to shoot myself in the head if I get ambushed and don't see it coming.

They had fucking bear mace, how god damn incompetent can you be. Spray it in the god damn eyes as it shoves its head in the tent.. How could she possibly fuck that up?

i don't understand why they kill the bears? they are wild animals that were hungry

that's like killing andy dick because he sucked on some cocks

fucking plebs

Ok but sauce pls

37 minutes in www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0

My nigger

That scene is great, the boots with the red laces chills my blood

wat

It's standard protocol just about anywhere to hunt and kill any animal that has eaten human.
They start to see us as meals and won't hesitate to hunt another human if given the chance.
I totally see where you're coming from, the bears were being bears, but we're the apex predator once you add tools so we decide what lives and what dies.

cool theory

Is this worth watching? Why are they "white supremacists"? Why not thugs just attacking people randomly? Does the story give any particular reason that the white supremacists would attack a bunch of white teenagers or is it just another layer of edge thrown on top of the bad guys lazily?

>le ebil nazis: the motion picture

I'm sure bleeding hearted types like you stopping the Chinese from culling sharks has nothing to do with the shark issue.

Luckily the people in charge of that don't give a fuck what you think you fucking nut eating little yoga monkey
Any animal that attacks humans goes, even Spot the family dog gets put down.

>cause shark cullings work wonders for the 17 shark attacks that happen a year.

What did he mean by this?

Definitely worth a watch.

The reason they're nazis is because the punk bad has shitty venues, so they can't pick and choose who they play for, so they had to go to a new nazi bar.

The reason they try and kill the teens is because they witnessed a murder by one of the members and the owner of the bar doesn't want his shit getting fucked by the police.

I hate you. Just so you know.

>HAND ME THE FUCKING BEAR MACE
>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING IM IN CHARGE HERE
>YAAAAGHH JUST SPRAY THE BEAR WITH THE MACE AAAAGGH
never trust women with important things, just give them minor tasks so they feel important

bears are in charge too sometimes

I'd hunt every bear in the area, kill them, skin those things, then show you the vid from me killing them, slowly, to skinning them, to making steaks out of their flesh just to piss on you and all you hold dear, you tree hugging hippie sucker, you.

Only when they pay you small fortunes

you realized what evil is and that it exists in your universe

>youtube.com/watch?v=PR9wl4Qve5E

At the time this was fucking metal.

I hate you, in fact most people do.

you can't. there are poaching laws. a bear will enjoy human flesh for generations to come.

Yeah, that scene was really disturbing and confusing.

Was it not enough for you to be a race traitor, you have to go and graduate to species traitor?

Go to bed Stephen