Would you let your gf or wife jerk off (hands only) a 50 year old, with both tits exposed but no touching...

Would you let your gf or wife jerk off (hands only) a 50 year old, with both tits exposed but no touching. For $12K dollars? He has to cum on her face or tits.

Asking for a friend.

Guy is a former boss of yours

You can be in the room to monitor

You're asking whether I would get cucked for 12k. And the answer is no. I'm not a fucking degenerate.

Uh yea, 12k? And I don't have to do shit? Where do I sign up

yes and i would beg her to kiss his cock after he blows all over her face

No time limit, whenever he cums.

sure, and I would love to take pics or vids of that

Like this?

Sure, why not? 12K is good money for probably 30 minutes of work.

no, if he's gonna fucking cum on her anyway he may as well touch her. i'd rather him grab her ass than cum on her face for fuck's sake but neither is ok. just no.

Sure, if you tell my gf it's for $2K and I can pocket the remaining 10K.

would you pay extra for my gf she is 15 and has amazing body and tits

Kek

yes please. and she can do it for free I don't care about the money

easily. heck, i'd join on for free

he needs to have a big cock
if yes, yea
if no, no

the guy wants to buy more than a handjob. He wants to buy your dignity and self respect. After the 12k is gone all you'll be left with is the woman you love jerking off your boss. It will eat at you and it's all you will see every time you look at her. After you break up it will still bother you for the rest of your life. You'll keep wondering why you would've done something so stupid. You'll never forget it and you'll always regret it

sure I would do it for 20$ then would get me 2 g's of weed

>implying I give one fuck about what my gf does, and assuming it bothers me.

If it's just a hand job, no touching her, she keeps her knickers on, I'd probably be ok with it. Nothing more though.

a handjob for 12k...
no there's something wrong about that. He probably does not have the money or some shit or plans on using the mutual blackmail of prostitution vs soliciting to get out of it. Any venture that keeps you from legal/police intervention is not worth it.

He could fuck her in the ass and cum on MY face for $12K.

low T faggot. Only real men are protective of their women. You'd probably jerk off your boss for free

i'm not paying anything for her to jerk some dude off, homeless dudes will let her do it for free

no. 12k isn't that much tbh.

I don't have a gf.

Neither do I have friends.

I wish I was dead, everyday, sincerely I just don't care anymore.

No way bro. This shit actually happened to me.. I still regret it and broke up with the girl I was supposed to marry.

>in college with 9/10 gf
>working at insurance firm part time
>owner is a huge asshole and asked if my gf would jerk him off for 2 grand when she came to pick me up one day
>discussed with her, seems like easy money for minimum work
>agreed to it
>went to his house, cash payment after he cums, and only after he cums.
>gf started jerking him off with shirt on
>45 minutes gone by, dude''s not even close
>he said it will help if she takes off her shirt
>gf said fine and took off her top. 32DD tits guaranteed to make any man cum
>anther 30 munutes gone by, nothing...
>GF is getting tired. I'm fucking pissed.
>he said if he can touch her it'd help. I said no but gf said okay
>he's grabbing her tits, twisting her nipples and laughing
>30 mins later, still nothing. Too late to give up
>we were there the whole fucking night and my gf had to fuck him with a condom to him cum...
>worst deal ever

OK Chad, sorry to offend you. I don't see how being some Stereotypical alpha faggot helps you here. It's 12k, and if you are planning on ditching the bitch or just fuck her friends anyway then what does it matter? Sad because you think she might like bosses cock more than your shriveled steroid - ruined testes?

i don't believe this but that's a hilarious story.
sketchy guys in insurance are the best

fantastic :D

No. Not in a million years. I don't have a significant other but I think I would care enough about her not to want to see that even for 12 grand.

that would have given me a huge boner
if my gf did something like that i'd break down and confess to her that I wanted it to happen again the instant i got horny

youre too cuty darling

maybe you're both just retarded. there's two of you and this fool has his dick out. i just dont understand how you could be so beta

dat bait

make a thread and kill yourself user

No, my wife is an E.R. nurse already making good money, and I'm the branch manager of my shithole company making decent, so 12k isn't that much. Even if I was broke I wouldn't do it, my wife is mine, and mine only. She took my last name for life for that reason.

If my wife or gf proposed this to me, I would say sure, collect the money, then dump her/divorce her immediately for being a whore.

ill do it myself for 12k

>my wife is mine, and mine only. She took my last name for life for that reason.
i really really hope that you guys have an amazing life together

Yes? lol

THIS.
if your girl is okay with it and you're not, just play along with it until you collect, then dump the bitch for being trash. 12k and got rid of the money pit

It easier for me to do it than let my girl do it...

Your gf

Would you let your sister?

Yes I would definitely allow that

Show body

not in a million years, or for a million dollars, the only time this would happen is if she wasn't a significant other, making the gf or wife bit obsolete

mainly because im not a beta cuck fuck like 90% of this board

Yes, I would. Just stringing the one I'm with now along anyway. She's definitely not more important than 12k. Fuck, I'll take pics too for all I care!

At least I'd get some money out of it.

>blacked

Do you mean Jewed?

Kek!!

this man knows

if you get some of the money its not cucking, its pimping

if you care about the future of the relationship then you won't let it happen

for 12k, id do it myself. why chance her fucking it up somehow?