Hello stoners of Sup Forums, I need your help diagnosing my weed...

Hello stoners of Sup Forums, I need your help diagnosing my weed. I bought a half pound of Diesel about three months ago. The bud was chronic, but over time slowly started to loose quality of taste, high and grew more harsh, while the smell held up. The bud, now has developed spots that are brown and blackish, but are hardly noticeable unless you actually inspect the bud. I have not been getting high when i smoke it now, and it is not a tolerance issue because I have been smoking other strains that get me plenty high. The bud was stored in two opened vacuum sealed bags and one loosely tied shopping bag in a dark area with low moisture. Vaping the weed and making it into edibles does not get me high either. What happened to my bud??

How long did you have it stored in a non air-tight environment? And what were the temperatures.
I would imagine it's mold.

No visible mold. I had it stored in a non air tight environment since I have first got it. It was also stored in a box.

it most likely is a combination of a non airtight container, plus the weed not being cured as well as it should have. How sticky were the buds when you first got them?

Very sticky, as equally sticky now.

I get the same quality of vapor that i get with other strains except taste wise (when using an herb vape)

if its very sticky, like almost damp, it most cetainly was not cured and or dried correctly. When even stored in airtight conditions, mold can grow, which has most certainly has. It is very important that you do not smoke this weed, as it can lead to mold pores getting into the lungs, which can cause horrible infections.

Here is a picture of the same weed I took when it stil got me high. Looks exactly the same except for less brown spots.

It is very dry. I can break up entire nugs with my pinky finger alone. Grinds finer than most other buds I have had aswell.

This is why I don't get huge quantities. An ounce every 2 weeks does me fine. Really you should only be buying that much if your selling

Also, being a grower I am familiar with mold, it does not have mold- that im aware of of course.

Do you break up by hand or grinder or both

Bulk discounts are real son. If in the end i will be smoking the same amount, why would i double or triple the risk by buying on different occasions when i can buy a large quantity for an extremely discounted rate? Git gud

Both, sometimes knife too

You are not storing it right. Use glass mason jars. The come in all different sizes. I have a half oz that has been stored for 4 months now and it's still just as dank as the day i bought it.

Regardless, I am trying to figure out what is up with it.

Looks moldy.

go sell it to middle schoolers and buy better weed
store it properly this time

Its old and dried out from improper storage. The spots are probably the super dried out parts.

How? What kind of mold? I don't see how mold could develop in completely dry room temp conditions in which i could actually not smell the bud from outside of where i had stored it.

Drying out effect potency of THC? I thought it only effect development of CBN

I've had bud that started to look like before beginning to mold. It was harsh and tasted kind of funny.

When weed dries out it loses potency. if it doesn't taste and smell great, it's not good anymore.

It still tastes great, and the actual terps look great

It can.if not stored in airtight containers, over time the bud will just slowly dry up and the cannanoids will break down causing a lose in potency.

terpenes are not visible to the naked eye.

I forgot the original question, but throw the weed away and get new one.

In a three month period?

Trichomes is what i meant

It only takes a couple weeks of not being sealed in something to to turn good weed into Not so good weed.

So is this weed harmful to smoke? Would I get someone killed if I pushed the rest of my stash?

I suggest doing dabs and you noobs wouldn't have this problem.

It's obviously not gonna kill anyone, idiot. You might get beat up for selling shit bud though.

I am living in new york. Dabs are not efficiently achievable, especially in bulk which is how I would prefer to buy.

The internet, have you heard of it? It is 2017, are you at least medical?

No, but I do use the internet to purchase from Cali.

Then use it to purchase dabs, get a rig, titanium nail, a silicone container to keep your wax in and a torch. Go now. Torches are 7$ at Home Depot. Rigs are cheap enough. I been dabbing for a year now and bud doesn't even touch my brain.

how much do you pay for the 1/2 or 16oz? what is that an ounce?

but how much does it come out to DAB? i'd imagine that shit is a lot more expensive.

look up the C Vault on Amazon son. Make sure it has a boveda pack and buy some extras. you will be all set. i also buy in bulk

Anywhere from 35-60+$ a gram, however it will last you a lot longer because it takes a lot less to get high. It all works out.

tolerance perhaps?

But you won't be concerned about the price once you experience the feeling of a good dab. It's the closest thing to heroin I've felt since doing heroin.

It got left out in the light is what happened! No mold, but bud oxidizes and a lot of the THC turns into less psychoactive CBN and CBG.still good, just arguably more medicinal and less recreational

OP you're weed was not stored properly, and it lost its potency. You could try to make dabs and see if that works, you might be able to get some thc out of the remaining buds

thanks for the tips boss. right now i smoke about 5 bowls a day. thinking bout dabbing, where do i start? you do boutaine or what?

Basically this OP, you just stored it wrong and it went bad.

Read thread you ass fuck. It's not his tolerance.

It didn't go "bad" since you can still consume it with no Ill effect, but it's not potent in THC anymore

My shatter is propane extracted I believe, and if you only smoke 5 bowls a day you'll probably only need 2 dabs lol. Maybe 3. One in morning, one in afternoon and one at night. If I dab all day I nod out and I have a huge tolerance.

i don't fuck with heroin though.. no thank you. That shit will make you happy until the point where you are straight depressed and experience happiness only when u smoke. that shit will kill you over time.

I grow my own, but only smoke 0.05g a day.

Next time store it better

Do Not make it unless you absolutely know what you're doing, or want to blow up

Op thats a shwag calipack probably. good job you bought some bunk shit, reminds me some shit my homie smoke in tx... You never leave open to the air either once its cured you idiot

Or make bubble hash instead. No solvent used. Really good high.

what's the difference between dabbing and making your own oil (apart from the smoking/edible factor) are they both as potent? thinking of making my own oil with everclear but not too excited about the small quantity ill get

0.05g? I think you smoke alot more...

Op just buy a 62% RH humidipak, stick inside jars. Within a few days your bud will be fresh again. Like $10 on amazon

looks good.

Dabbing is the act of smoking or vaporizing oil. And you can make dabs from everclear, but you need to evaporate all the alcohol before dabbing

You're preaching to the choir, Padre. I was an opiate addiction for 7 years. When my doc cut me off my meds I went to heroin. I'm on methadone now, slowly weening off. Shits stole years from my life, but I'm still alive.

THC is most potent the stickier your bud is. thats why dry weed doesnt seem to get you as high. it literally may just be dried out and THC changes to CBD/CBN and mostly is lost through the whole process of getting it smoked from being so dry and brittle. weed will always smell like weed but if its not sticky enough to even keep the trichomes attached to itself, then you're not gonna be getting very high. smell regardless.

nah, one tiny hit in the evening.

thats crazy man. im currently growing and i cant even begin to imagine how much ill be smoking. you give me inspiration to cut back and enjoy the process.

>inb4 "why not just quit cold turkey instead of trading one addiction for the other"

I couldn't afford time off work or I wouldn't be able to pay my mortgage and I'd be homeless. So methadone or Suboxone was my only option at the time.

Your like me when I'm broke. I'll only do one dab at night before I go to bed lol

listen man, i don't care what others think or what you do wiht your life. Glad to see the heroin didn't kill you.. i know some that are no longer around.. enjoy life man. smoke up!

whats your favorite Sativa guys? I'm currently on Jack Herer (love it)

>its organic material
>organic material perishes

lrn2sciencefaggot

Dabs destroy neuron clusters by blowing out the cannabinoid receptors because of the overload of THC. Especially when first starting smoking. My buddy is a neurologist. I love dabs still.but not an every day thing plus there isn't any terpines in wax unless you've got cbd, or live resin(which tastes amazing please buy yourself some.)

Does anyone have any recommendations for my grow op?

Right now i had two seeds sprouting their first water leaves about 2 inches high already, but i didnt even pay attention to them UNTIL NOW, and they look very dry and unhealthy. theres also mold around the pots from too much watering.

just wanna know what your opinions are in going further or cutting them and starting over with clones or diff seeds. wanted to be able to harvest by summer or after. i was definitely getting clones soon when i renew my medical card, but do you think the seeds are worth growing at this point? or is it just a waste of time for a 50/50 chance?

I'm not a fan of sativas cuz I mostly use it as a sleep med. But if I had to choose I'd say Jack Herer or White Rhino.

a hit a day keeps the doctor away.

I believe that.

Start over. Fresh seeds from a UK seed bank. look up Kindsoil, mold this early into the grow is really bad and can cause problems down the line. Only water should be poured on there it should be 20% more then the root cluster. As is with all plants. Take a horticulture class in your High School, a lot of places have them and you have to still be in highschool to have that shitty of a grow going.

You have to use a real credit card though, which sucks for privacy purposes!

Savage bro lol but so true.

The original White Rhino is now called Medicine Man.

Don't water tiny plants, they'll grow roots better in drier grow medium.

how many plants does this setup hold

>Medicine Man

When did this happen?

see the thing is, i cant even watch my grow cuz its at my gf's house. i told her if anything goes wrong with it, its her fault for wanting to keep it there lol

plus the only reason im conflicted with keeping the seeds growing is because she said she didnt care about the seeds, that she just wanted clones, but then the seeds started growing when we stopped paying attention to them.

in short these sprouts were an accident. there was mold on it already because we just let it sit for a while. im just now trying to decide whether to keep or cut but dont worry none of what you're telling me is news lol

good to know. the delicacy of seeds and sprouting always throws me off, having to be so careful lol
im using a coco coir/perlite mix for medium. any tips if you have experience with it?

Also, there's a good chance that you're roots might be tangled and webbing because, or the PH in your soil is off this can cause weird coloring, also, depends on your lights how much oxygen the plant is getting, all of the 5 major plant food groups( haha, I like calling them food groups because that's the majority of what plants consume, talking on a pound per square foot of say, limestone, or potassium deposits, not in micrograms which does also happen with highly acidic and basic chemicals.) If y'all wanna read up on some cool stuff look up aerosol deposits and electromagnetic transmitter. ;) The more you know, also, the government is not your friend. It's in their nature to grow to large, it's our duty to regulate and destroy them when they get to corrupt. Stay ahead

Don't use perlite, use Kindsoil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It got moldy and dried out. The bud wasn't dried well either by look

> This is some stuff I harvested myself it's Blue Dream

havent been balancing my pH levels yet, mainly cuz im too lazy to get any nutrients and stuff. but its good to hear from someone else about it.

have you used both? i wanna know if there are any major differences or if you can adjust the pH/nutrient level to kindsoil levels lol

Looks nice, but seems like the smell isn't really way potent.

Well, the placement of your grow tells me that you have minimal time to keep an eye on your grow. That means, you're not going to be able to monitor the ppm, the PH, and most of the development on a daily basis. So, that cuts out systems that require manual control, increases cost, and makes your development and yield more potent. There's two major options, an automated water system that has a ph, ppm tester they're like a couple hundred dollars, or, Kindsoil, which provides a complete set PH throughout the whole grow, and requires you to just add water, every so often( depends on the plants and pots your using). Anyway, I hope this helps. Read up on Kindsoil, it really is revolutionary in terms of automated soil systems. It's amazing for any food you wanna grow in your home, the coco coir is great for early plant development high nitrate for the seed and easy medium for it's roots to grow through. I hope this helps have fun growing. Rememberz loose lips sink ships.

Coco + Advanced Nutrients pH-perfect Sensi Coco = Best weed I've grown.

Great grow, looks beautiful!

There's always ways to manipulate your grow but its best to have it all set up and organized before your grow to not waste 3 months of your life.