French Ethnicity

I was talking to someone today, and asked where he was from, he said "I'm from France."

I responded, "Oh, I wouldn't have guessed you were ethnically French"

He said "There is no such thing as the French ethnicity"

Tell me Sup Forums, what did the baguette mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

familytreedna.com/public/frenchheritage/default.aspx?section=yresults
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuXxHEHGRVu9H54IfV0XkhnqkcC3wm8mR
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x8pm8sVcHqceiNFJMO082kxaBF5ePr4__bAK05VQRFw/edit#gid=1681484272
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should have specified whether he was Breton, Occitan, Picardois, Corsican, Basque, or Norman, or the like.

There is no one French ethnicity, there are several.

Must be some parisian cuck

Your post is shit except for Corsican, Basque, and Breton

He is right tho.
Northerners/southerners, people from the alps, the west, britanny, normandy... they all look kind of different. There is no specific French ethnicity, France was a geographic kingdom before getting a nationality.

Frenchs have very different ethnicity depending of where in France they are from

>There is no specific French ethnicity

Sure Achmed

Ethnic French as myself doen't exist

you talked to either a nigger, a goatfucker or a cuck

>Use Eva-Ramos Louis

Kys

familytreedna.com/public/frenchheritage/default.aspx?section=yresults

this chart seems to underate the North African E French have. it's at least 25% according to recent studies

It actually doesn't really make sense, no one knows if they descended from Gauls or not and even they came from Celts I think.

Parisians have 25% and they account for 10% of population

>uses us as infantry in theirs wars and force their language on us
>waaahhhhhh why do you live here
fucking frogs

no, all French. most up to date, it's R1b - 60%, nonEV13 E - 25%, a lot of A and B and a few of the rest

not all north Africans have the E halpgroup

Real Frenchman look like real Spaniards
Latin Roman based blood
There just happens to be different ethnicities settled and they feel french
I bet if France wasn't as prestigious as it was all the celt/germanics would be crying about how white they are and how they belong with northern europe

>Tell me Sup Forums, what did the baguette mean by this?
That you can't racially classify the French as anything other than "white" (which is why De Gaulle never went further than classifying France as a country that's racially white, but culturally Latin). It's what happens when you effectively get an empire that's colonized by Paris.

>Whine for independence
>Get a referendum because that's how civilized people solve things
>Vote for independence
>STILL butthurt
>In fact SO BUTTHURT they move to France so they can be closer to the people they hate
You can't make this shit up. At least black Africans in France have the common decency to not be utter and complete subhuman filth.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuXxHEHGRVu9H54IfV0XkhnqkcC3wm8mR
Enjoy yourself.

>this chart seems to underate the North African E
>French have

No French has north african

More 70% of the population.
>%, a lot of A and B and a few of the rest

Which prove that she used Non-French

I love france

ethnic French are 60% R1b, 30% E, 5% A and B, 5% G, I and J

I'm pretty sure black Africans (negros) are the definition of subhuman.

You'd think so, until you actually communicate with Maghrebs.

>«real frenchman»
A person from Lille is as French as somebody from Marseille. But their appearance would be very different. I'm from the Alps, and savoyards don't look like auvergnats, franc-comtois or any other ethnicity.
This is kind of obsolete nowadays because populations blended.

> 30% E,
>5% A and B,

Sure

WHich is why we do not have any negroe admixture unlike you gayreek

Anyway PIC INCOMING

fuck off, fag

>Whine for independence
>Get a referendum because that's how civilized people solve things
>Vote for independence
>STILL butthurt
>In fact SO BUTTHURT they move to France so they can be closer to the people they hate
this never ever happen in almost all french colonies.
also im a fedora so your meme videos dont matter to me .
the 1st wave of wa/na immigrants to france were soldiers used by france and the 2nd wave was brought by Mitterand the president of france himself

>black Africans (negros) are the definition of subhuman.
Might pain the Sup Forumstards that I say this, but subsaharian blacks exercize more of the hassles of assimilation than Muslims do.
For one thing, blacks practice Catholicism which we brought on them through colonization, and eases that they become assimilated citizens here. They also sometimes bear names customary of French culture, colonization be thanked.

And lastly, blacks here concede that their hometown is beyond saving, and that France is the better of places for them. Meanwhile, Muslims refuse to assimilate as they would rather glorify their countries of origin, and see them as the cultural beacon to follow, even though they're laughably countries.

Blacks in our islands of Guadeloupe and Martinique are unironic top-tier citizens more Catholic and more right-wing than the average Paris fag.

French are mostly North African imo

happened*

Greeks are mostly Turk imo

nice meme

SO SINCE SUBHUMANS AMERINEGROE MONGRELS AND OTHER KIND OF HALF NEGROES LIKE GAYREEKS WANT TO PLAY TO BIOLOGISTS THEN LET'S PLAY :)))))

FIRST

DO ETHNIC FRENCH EXIST ?

PRETTY SIMPLE TO ANSWER, SINCE WE ARE DISTINGUISHED (GENETICALLY-WISE) FROM OTHER PEOPLE AS PIC RELATED SHOW IT

YOU ALSO SEE THAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOUTHER AND NORTHERN FRENCH IS RIDCILOUSLY SMALL

I don't consider non-white French as real French.
America has a strong tradition of seeing those who are patriotic and devoted to the American ideology as American, but France does not have that. Stupid tolerance

they forgot the African for the French

you should stop talking with commies. bad karma man

Rooh, les Tunisiens sont facilement les meilleurs d'entre les Maghrébins, mais concède quand même que vous êtes tous des immigrants bien pourris et bien ingrats.

Turks are chink arabs who take pride in anyone with Greek or Slavic blood not the other way around

>this never ever happen in almost all french colonies
Quite a few French colonies got independence through referenda. But it's hard to tell shitholes apart. Still, Tunisia got it without a single shot being fired.

>also im a fedora so your meme videos dont matter to me .
But they matter. It's why your culture and your people are and forever will be shit. No matter how hard you tip, you're still a cultural Muslim. As evidenced by the fact that you still impotently spit on those who tried and failed to civilize you.

Same for the Surinamese here. They at least TRY.

>mfw the French sample has Sub-Saharan

one drop :(

>vous
I hate our diaspora in france , and i hate the frongs and i hate the french language.

wow, i was unaware

Most likely Jews

>Tunisia got it without a single shot being fired.
lol not really we have a revolution in year 52 and then we had peaceful talks with the frogs and got full independence in 56 and than we had another battle to take out their last military base here and they killed alot of people those days

>They at least TRY.
Ypu, and that's what I celebrate about them. While with Muslims it's obvious that they working by compromise, shedding some of their old ways but not all of them, waiting for France to be more and more like their old countries, and it's annoying. Blacks don't have that mentaility of worshipping the "motherland", and idolize France more or less, and TRY to assimilate when they can.

Some do become thuggish, but those looked after can become quite decent.

American blacks aren't the blacks of the entire world. You have a very diseased batch, and tainted by their retarded culture too which brings down the smart ones.

Heh, qu'on continue de parler dans ma jolie langue alors que tu comprends si bien malgré toi. So you never intend to move to France then?

ok, I love you and all every time we meet but let's stop jerking off

the familytreedna you posted agrees with the studies pretty much. a vast majority of R, then some I-E-G-J, then the rest (N, T, C, I think I even saw an O)

>Real Frenchman look like real Spaniards
>Latin Roman blood

Bullshit.

i comprend ton language because our education is cucked
And no i dont wanna go to france: too much arabs and frogs

>30% nigger

Sure.

Nope

Family DNA show that classified French are 80% R1b M269,, then they are the unclassified who are just wannabe(i saw a guy named Al-Sahel in the samples)

Also

And every Europeans have sub-saharan admixture,

see : docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x8pm8sVcHqceiNFJMO082kxaBF5ePr4__bAK05VQRFw/edit#gid=1681484272

>tfw they also made us read an author published in the 2000s for my French thing
Wish it could be the classics.
Also, don't be that miserable about being cucked by French.

If Africa becomes the global power it's fated to, French will be its first most important language.

it's just one sample out of many, you should stop shitposting so much about it. what's clear is that France has a clear majority of R1b, lower frequencies of I-E-G-J and even lower of the rest

being more or less R1b won't increase or decrease your steppe-like ancestry either way

>is arab
>hates arabs

wow, even arabs hate other arabs

alot of people hate their own race dude . there is nothing special about that

Of course they do. Can you imagine a more miserable fate than living among arabs?

Only the grouped matters, cause they're ancestry was ascertained and sure. While the ungrouped these so-called "French" are just people claiming French ancestry.

I don't hate other white people...except leftost degenerates...well, actually that's a lot of "people"

same thing. you find the most frequent haplogroups in that sample too, R then G-I-J-E, then some T and C

and I trust studies to have representative regional samples, especially if they follow the old all 4 grandparents from the sample place rule, more than testing companies.

This country is dead and it has been killed by jews.

T. true native french from both parents etc..

>G-I-J-E, then some T and C
Nope

For 100 R you get 3 E, 5 G, and 2 J

It isn't the same at all

Pic related

kys defeatist cuck

Hard to know whose a commie on first glance. Unfortunately we all bleed red

by families, not individuals because I'm too lazy:

68.3% R
15.4% I
7% J
4.5% E
4.3% G
0.3% T
0.3% C

For France, eupedia gives as a country average based on studies:

61.5% R
15% I
7.5% J
7.5% E
5.5% G
1% T
0.5% rest

barely any discrepancies it seems

>68.3% R
>15.4% I
>7% J
>4.5% E
>4.3% G
>0.3% T
>0.3% C

There are far too much I.

Where did you find these stats ?

in the familytreedna grouped section you linked up there. I counted by families

>There is no such thing as the French ethnicity
I had an ethnic German from Cologne tell me the same thing about Germany. RIP Europe

including the grouped results of the second page

Did these include the non grouped ?

no, just the grouped of the first and second page, going by families

maybe the studies aren't as off as you thought?

Ok

The Number of E already seems more realistic, but i still think the number of I is a bit too much...

>He said "There is no such thing as the French ethnicity"
He was just a parisian cuck brainwashed and confunding the concept of "french republic" with "french people" or "french nation"

your shitty diaspora live here because gibsmedat and familial regrupment, nothing but a bunch of welfare addicted, nobody never wanted them.

>The Number of E already seems more realistic

those in smaller frequencies are more likely to fluctuate more relatively to their total in a single measurement. that's why the more data the better. E might be closer to 7.5% or closer to 4.5% or even a bit higher or a bit lower

what's important is that both measurements gave roughly the same result, especially about R and I which are the most common (of course I wouldn't sit down and count subclades lol)

I still trust studies over posted company samples since the good ones follow metholodgy that allows them to get more representative samples, especially regional ones

As i said Eva-Ramos Luis included North Africa and Sub-Saharan in her study of "French" Make Lineage, and is in direct contradiction of various local studies like these of Myrres and Balaresque.

I rather place my trust in companies that merely take the samples and list them without agenda, than a random geneticists who doesn't define what she call "French"

>included North Africa and Sub-Saharan in her study of "French" Make Lineage
included North African s and Sub-Saharan Africans in her study of "French" Male Lineage*

fixed

>crying about how white they are
Nah, that's a latam/Slav thing. Even very Germanic looking Frenchmen identify more with Latin Europe.

France is more a transition zone than a real blood nation. The French are basques or catalans in the Spanish border, Flemish in the dutch border, Germans in Strassburg and Italians in Nice.

>France is more a transition

It the contrary actually we invaded every neighbour, be it the Italians(Cisalpine Gauls), the Spaniards(Celltibarians) and the Anglos(Belgae Colonization, Norman invasion) and the Germans(Frankish colonization)

It used to be a frech ethnicity.... Now they're a mixture of arabs, african and whites.

thats true but that is not what I meant.
I meant that France is ethnically something in between Italy, Spain, and Germany. Not very homogenous.

>I meant that France is ethnically something in between Italy, Spain, and Germany. Not very homogenous.

What you say is merely rethoric and not genetics, i can do the same :

I meant that Germany is ethnically something in between France, Poland, and Danmark. Not very homogenous.

I meant that Italy is ethnically something in between France, Switzerland, and North Africa.Not very homogenous.

I meant that Spain is ethnically something in between France, Portugal, and Morroco. Not very homogenous.

French women look like jews, either that or a plain brown eyed/hair alpine

>I meant that Germany is ethnically something in between France, Poland, and Danmark. Not very homogenous.

This one is true

Germany is the true transitional zone of Europe

>Must be some parisian cuck
I wouldn't mind if all European capitals were nuked

It was a shitkin disregard anything he says.

>threads about ethnicities invariably become arguing about haploshits

trolling his own country, everyone does that all day in france. especially now with the whole social-statement/upcoming-elections shit.

complaining on something is a national sport here.

pict somewhat related. this triggers southern-west frenchs