ITS MY 5TH DAY OF NO FAP, ALREADY FEELING LIKE A SAIYAN

ITS MY 5TH DAY OF NO FAP, ALREADY FEELING LIKE A SAIYAN

GO AHEAD Sup Forums
tempt me

>> Inb4 post webms of beautiful asses being fucked

nofap is a fucking meme for betas who can't get laid anyway. a bunch of kissless virgins attempting to spin their plight into some sort of "self-empowerment" doctrine. absolutely pathetic

yeah but those people will make Sup Forums great again, whereas you

sounds like someone is a kissless virgin who is also a compulsive masturbator.

Actually no, im not a virgin, had 4 girlfriends all of them lasted 2-3 years each on relationships, just turns out im single cause fuck it. I work and I definitely do not respond like a resentful child in an anonymous forum

Wow you're so astute and better than everyone else here. Please share your wisdom so we may one day acquire a tenth of your greatness.

compulsive masturbation can be a detrimental addiction to some people, absolutely. however, i think some of the claims people make after going nofap are ridiculous. "yeah i've gone 20 days without jackin it, my test levels have quadrupled, i'm now completely disciplined in life and am superior to everyone in every way. come at me Sup Forumsrossss"

it's a way to feel superior without doing anything at all. how glorious

Look, I do not know how much you masturbate per day, but this is not about feeling superior. It is the change in perception that brings about something as routine as masturbation. It brings pleasure to life to start new things, however small and stupid or fashionable they are.

You dont feel superior, you just feel good to stop doing something that consumes part of your day. And guess what dumbfuck, when ppl feel good, they tell it!

How old are you? They dumped you? They hurted you? What's your mission on life? To be sarcastic and prove something as ethereal as no fap is "stupid"? What do you do for living?

Oh shit...

You're going to make me lose.