>I cant afford $9
>no singles policy

pick one

trust me you dont even want to torrent this, its pretty bad

It's actually the best capeshit movie of the year

top will smith discussion livestream
youtube.com/watch?v=8BaxkVaa6hc

Fuck you

No way I'd go see this in a public place. Some deranged arab fucker who thinks he's funny is bound to suicide bomb a cinema during a showing of Suicide Squad and with my luck I'm sure it'd be the one in my town.

Who's memeing and who's not?!!!

Not OP, but for me it's the no singles policy. My friends actually went to see it yesterday and didn't call me and I don't want to go see it by myself.

what the actual fuck are you doing in a movies board with this shit taste you have, i love the characters from comics and cartoons, but this movie was fucking horrible, bad editing, horrible ending, bad fights, im sorry but if you think this is a good or even decent movie you must be retarded, and im not even joking check yourself

agreed.

don't listen to the critics on this one, pretty obvious they're washed up old hacks

Wait. No singles policy is real?

Scum

Go see the movie in theaters and support the fine folks at DC

>I'm bitter because I'm not talented enough to work in the film industry
Try to be less obvious next time, m8.

That why dc is failing
All movie with batman in it have an obligatory no singles policiy

They 've done a shit job though

Its literally the same movie you see on the trailers, if you are into that go watch it, if not fuck off.
Personally i think that it was fun af.

It's not a thing. They would actually prefer if you went alone because you wouldn't talk to your friends throughout the entire movie. I worked in a theater for a year.

I'm going to see the movie tomorrow in theaters but I want to see it right now to understand the story. Tomorrow I'll see the rest of the details in it. Anyone got a link? Been searching for hours

No, it's not.

I used to work at a movie theater. The employees don't notice or care if you go alone as long as you don't make a mess and you aren't doing things to disrupt the movie and cause other customers to complain.

How can Marvel ever recover?

whwy dont these screeners leak early??? i get so tired of arguing with people for months about a movie i havent even scene.

Yeah they've almost made all the money back that they invested in this movie...in under 48 hours.

Any camrips out yet? I just wanna see how terrible it is

Thats nice and all but, can anybody tell me why people are acting like this movie is supposed to take down gigant movies like BvS and CW?
Isn't this a small movie about a bunch of d-listers characters made by a guy that directs crime stuff?

You mean like shooting up the place. You mean how 100% of all cinema shootings has been perpetrated by a weird loner. Yeah sure no cinema would care about that. No cinema would care that couples and groups of friends (who are like 95% of their paying customers) would rather go to a cinema where weird potential psychopathic lonely creeps are not allowed. No of course no cinema would care about that. Retard.