Why do people bully? How can someone find pleasure from the mistreatment and misery of another?

Why do people bully? How can someone find pleasure from the mistreatment and misery of another?

Why cant we all just get along and be happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Oxzd-tBcEo?list=PLuiHfGoONb8duu7QdaTOl7a_5Sp2CZdwo
news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/mother-shares-heartbreaking-photos-of-son-hospitalised-by-bullies/news-story/9b0fbece13e9840771e498931464707f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

babbys first Sup Forums post
hows it going babby
everyone look at the babby

>How can someone find pleasure from the mistreatment and misery of another?
Never heard about Sadism I suppose?

Because some people had alcoholic fathers who never taught them how to be loved, so combined with a shitty home life and not paying attention in school, they find pleasure in hurting other people because it's all they know.

what the fuck is a babby

That's the literal opposite of my experiences with bullies. They've all been from loving, happy middle-upper class families.

they probably seem loving on the surface.

hurting people is easy

it's way easier than being nice

fucking this

Because it's fun and some people are sadists. Some people just beg to be bullied by how they act.

>Some people just beg to be bullied by how they act.

Unless they enjoy or like being bullied, they're not begging for anything.

im dying

I was a bully for about two years in middle school. One of my parents was gunned down and the other was in prison while I grew up. I was angry at everything and just had to get my energy out. I hated this one kid who had what I didn't have and I resented him for it. Luckily with the help of being raised by some really good people after that and seeing a therapist I grew out of it.
Bullies typically hate themselves so they project that hate onto others.

doesnt it make more sense to punch a dick in the face rather than some shy kid?

how does this make you feel OP would you burn this house down with everyone inside?

I asked Sup Forums this same question we used help each other out and ruin the life's of the 1% now we're ruining the life's other other anons.

and now you're successfully posting on Sup Forums.

good for you

lol faggot

nice trips

>babby

The word you are looking for is 'baby' you absolute mongoloid!

This autism suffer asked for his videos to be disliked, just a weird thing the retard enjoys, oblige him newfags. youtu.be/4Oxzd-tBcEo?list=PLuiHfGoONb8duu7QdaTOl7a_5Sp2CZdwo

You can stop now

No, OP here and i'm from a white, middle class nuclear family.

I'm still capable of compassion and empathy, though.

Some people need to make others feel bad, to feel good.

It comes from a deep seated insecurity of wanting to fit in. Basically they think 'hey lets pick on this person so the attention is diverted from me and they wont pick on me'

This is technically bullying, so why are you bullying this user anon?

Weak people with low self esteem look for someone even weaker to pick on to help build their own damaged ego. Bullies are to be pitied.

To get your beta genes out of the gene pool.

Because I am a bully, whatchagonnadoboutit?

I'm capable of compassion and empathy, doesn't prevent me from going psycho on somebody

It would be nice if this were true.

Just do it faggots. The retard beats off to dislikes, make him happy.

Bullying is a product of Humans living in social groups. Living creatures always have a certain amount of hostility for other living creatures as they are potential predators/competitors.

When creatures begin to live in groups that hostility doesn't actually go away, it is merely suppressed, or directed. In humans that hostility is directed at those that "don't belong" in a specific social group.

Typically, those who get bullied are the ones that stand out the most from the rest of the group. How they stand out is irrelevant, just the fact that they have the groups attention is often enough to lead to bullying.

This promotes the social order of the group in question, by reinforcing the status of the bullies at the expense of least popular member.

TLDR: Its genetic.

>going psycho

Tard rage you mean?

you sound like one of those faggots from these autistic fluffy abuse threads

No cause the dick is more likely to have friends who would punch you back

quads actually

Is your father beating you again user? It's okay you're in a safe space.

You wouldn't call it that if you've ever been on the business end of a tard

What would you call it?

when you're a kid you barely give a shit about morality. If you do something to another kid and find that it upsets you, you stop doing it and become a normal human bean.
If being a cunt kid makes you feel good then you'll become a bully in your later years.
Its as simple as that, some people are just fucked in the head from day 1 and kept at it, nothing you can do except stand up for yourself or avoid conflict if you're omega plus

TEETH

That's exactly what I'm saying. Retards like that user are scary when they chimp out, nothing 'psycho' about it.

Because they're faggots that are so insecure with themselves that they have to take out their frustration on others.

Either that or their parents don't beat their ass.

>Typically
typically, you're full of shit.

Well either that or you care too much. Get shamed for being caring, called oversensitive. That stuff just causes people to repress their feelings and why you get goths and emos.

>Bullying is a product of Humans living in social groups. Living creatures always have a certain amount of hostility for other living creatures as they are potential predators/competitors.

So why bully the weak betas and nerds?

>user takes a 100 level psych course: the post

when i was around 12 i had a best friend, and his best friend was a guy who bullied the shit out of me

when my best friend left the school the bully and me had not really anyone else, and since we both had spend quite some time together because of our mutual best friend and so we decided to stick to each other without saying it out loud.

during the time i became friends with him (think of it as cartman and kyle from southpark) and i learned a lot about him:

his family is racist as fuck
his father left the family
his mother had no job and spend most of her time in front of the tv watching white trash shows
his bed was a mattress on the floor

and during the time our friend was in school he got a glance of my family. of course mine was shitty as well (they had never time for me, and even less when my stepdad and my mom got me a sister, so i never got love from them, also me and my mother got into huge fights pretty much everyday, where i got hit a lot (i guess thats because she gave birth to me when she was 21 but still wanted to build up her career, so i was a huge burden to her) but instead of getting angry,it got me depressed) but when we were in public we behaved and seeing a big happy family must have made hate his even more

with all this shit combined it is no surprise he needs to get his anger out on someone

TBT the feels of soft cotton on your dung beatle is fucking insaine..... 9/10 would do again

>Gets bullied
>Probably gets 'Cyber bullied' and trolled
>Posts on Sup Forums which is notorious for trolling

Wishful thinking. People bully the weak for dominance and control because the majority of us live a glorified animal existence. Even most of us are glorified animals. Case in point: those that will disregard this post because they prefer a comforting lie to pursuit of the most accurate version of the truth. If you're bullied, the only option is to hurt that person harder and worse than he can hurt you. Then that bully will establish his place in the pecking order using a weaker person. Also, if you're bullied, you're doing something that's signaling weakness, and you should figure out what you're doing wrong and correct it.

>This promotes the social order of the group in question, by reinforcing the status of the bullies at the expense of least popular member.

Because they're easy targets for the group. If the strongest memebers of the group were always fighting each other they'd be less able to defend against other groups or large predators.

I agree with you. The problem is they will put literal psychopaths in special ed among kids who have Autism and stuff. The psychos get coddled and told their behavior can't be helped and they are victims.

Meanwhile those sped kids they torture have no way of getting free from the bullies because the schools have no place else to put them. So that's why you get psycho rage tards who drive students to suicide in schools.

No one takes trolling here where kys is how you say hello seriously.

I was bullied a lot during childhood. I never felt like killing myself though, I was just embarrassed that I couldn't do shit about it because they were way older than me.

Or you know we should start correcting bullies and tell them they need to change, not their victims.

No one here takes the "cyberbullying", trolling whatever you want to call it here seriously. Those who do leave on Day 1.

listen to this faggot right here

>asking Sup Forums to not bully eachother

Yes, let's tell people not to murder, steal, or rape while we're at it. The problem is obviously just that people don't know that these things are wrong and once we tell them no one will ever do a bad thing again!

You're the barely-evolved animal that I was talking about earlier. You don't seek higher understanding or effective solutions for real problems. You prefer to wallow in bullshit that puts your mind at ease because your only priority is to minimize stress and discomfort.

OP asked about bullying in general.

It seems you're threatened by the idea you might be the one who has to change.

I was bullied a fair amount in school, and it really was between a rock and a hard place. I wouldn't just Take the bullying like many kids would, if kids said shit to me I said shit back. If they laid their hands on me I would hit them right back.

But neither actually made the bullying stop. When they realized that I couldn't be easily beaten up, they just said more shit. I couldn't go and punch them first, because that would get me expelled.

The worst was the Girls. I'll admit it, they bullied the shit out of me in school. Couldn't do a damn thing about it either. Couldn't hit them, couldn't even say shit back. I remember once I called one particularly heinous bitch, a bitch, and I was being spoken to by some authority figure faster than the kids fleeing after the bell.

I lay it out to the guy that I had been the target of systematic harassment by this girl and others for years, and he just had those cold dead eyes of a man who literally gives no shits, and just has to write me up because I used a swear word.

We did nawt choze de booley lyfe.....de booley lyfe choze uz

so someone has to murder, steal or rape to stop showing weakness?

>let's tell people not to murder, steal, or rape

Those things are subjective and situational. Unless psychopath, it is not in human nature to want to kill or rape. Stealing is something usually done by someone in desperate need.

Schools need to recognize a bully who systematically targets someone repeatedly is a sociopath, and send them to an alternative school or mental hospital. Those kind of people know nothing except how to prey on others.

That sucks bro. It made me angry and impulsive as fuck. I think if someone random would disrespect me I would probably stab the person. There are different reasons why though

Trouble is, the kids are fucking smart about their bullying. They know how to do it and not get caught. And after about first grade you realize as a kid that simply tattling on another kid earns you nothing but further disrespect from the rest of the children.

You're both projecting ideas that weren't expressed in my post and adding details of your own invention to change the message so you can maintain your comforting delusions.

I never advocated bullying but did propose actual solutions for people who get bullied. went to extreme measures to misrepresent what I said. I wonder if the idea of taking initiative to solve one's own problems causes him a level of distress he can't deal with?

Makes weird people normal.

Stop being weird.

Shut the fuck up faggot

It's mostly made me dead inside. If I don't feel anything, than other fuckers can't hurt me.

Nigger

same here. you dont have to deal with feelings if you dont have any

XD LMAO

Because some people are subhuman and deserve to be left behind on a crumbling earth while the real humans build a spaceship and escape.

The reality that there are children who are sociopaths which adults ignore is not a delusion. The delusion is adults who want to believe these monster children can be helped. They can't be fixed anymore than you can rehabilitate a serial killer. It should be legally recognized child abuse to expose children to sociopath children.

Same yeah. God I love alcohol

the trouble is Anons, we still have feelings, and ignoring them is just going end up killing us. I'm just sisyphus who's already halfway up the mountain, and as soon as this fucker slips its just going to fucking crush me.

The idea that most bullies are sociopaths is bunk though. Its not like it takes some strange and rare mental disorder to make someone a bully. Bullying is common as fuck.

Well said, someone who understands the fundamentals of genetic predisposition.

Genetics is reality, idealism is not.

i know its going to kill me, but i accepted it.

Thinking about it. Tried it yesterday tbh.

The whole hurt them thing is debatable, when I was a kid I actually talked bullies out of picking on me before by finding them when they were completely alone and explaining what it felt like on my end then asking why they did it and to stop. Didn't always work, but I have successfully stopped bullies that way before as a kid. If that doesn't work you have to fight them, but if you can't beat the bully's ass you are SOL, just try to keep a big friend at all times, as beta as that sounds if you can't fight and keep someone around that can and will you won't get fucked with.

There's calling people names and then there's this.

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/mother-shares-heartbreaking-photos-of-son-hospitalised-by-bullies/news-story/9b0fbece13e9840771e498931464707f

Are you telling me a child who does this to someone is deserving to be among their fellow human beings let alone a public school? Also these children are labeled as having special needs and put in the same classes as children who are more vulnerable than others. All so adults can live out the delusion these children can be repaired.

deserved trips

It's called darwinism and social hierarchy.

Bullying is okay.

This.
I used to be the type of kid who would buck up and clock literally anyone, but after getting my ass beat enough I will say that 99% of the time I will let someone punk me out now just because I know I can't fight and fighting has made situations much worse in my past, I won't fight unless absolutely necessary. It's not necessarily that i can't fight, just that I have to be very very angry to be a threat and I have trouble making myself that angry.

No i'm telling you that it doesn't take a sociopath to inflict that kind of damage on someone. I'm telling you that otherwise "normal" people commit that sort of violence on people ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Trying to explain it away as being a sociopath is just a fucking cop out. Its not that simple an explanation.

I know that feel, Sup Forumsro. I had a similar situation in school. I stood up to my bullies and when they realized that they had bitten off more than they could chew they started going to the principal in groups to tell on me. I was labeled a trouble maker and when the school started an anti-bullying initiative and had some exercise where each kid writes a letter to his bully, these groups all wrote about me. So the principal called home and told my parents that a bunch of kids said I was bullying them and that I'm a problem child. I think if I didn't have weak parents that were more interested in minimizing their own perceived social embarrassment than fighting for fair treatment for me then I would have been a lot better off. I had the instinct to handle my bullies, but the authority figures in my life basically told me to not stand up for myself, and eventually got me to stop standing up for myself, which lead to a lot of problems with social anxiety and self esteem. I figure I even would have been better off with completely uninvolved parents. I let people disrespect me in egregious ways so as to avoid a detention or suspension for standing up for myself, which my parents would have basically ended my life over. It wasn't worth it. I should have stood up for myself anyway.

Would it be okay if we called bullying what it really is, abuse? Do you think abuse is okay?

Nah it's subhuman behavior for the trash on earth. One day the genetically viable will escape the earth in a biodome spaceship. Just saying.

So normal people systematically target and physically beat and abuse someone until they are hospitalized?

Well gee if you're a weak fuck who won't plcket sand a bitch just to show your teth you deserve to get bullied.

No one deserves to be abused.

if you allow yourself to become an alcoholic or a junkie they win
>heroin/opiate junkie for 5 years
>haven't been high or drunk in 2 years
>no rehab or NA or any of that bullshit
just that thought alone has made me not wanna get high in the past, why be a worthless junkie?

>>
I think this is pretty accurate. Some people do it just to see how far they can go and how much they can do.
Their morbid curiosity is what drives them like a kid who pulls all the legs off a spider.