Heading in for the first time. Any advice/recommendations?

Heading in for the first time. Any advice/recommendations?

Don't download anything and stay away from anything that looks even the least bit sketch

I know it's not indexed, but is there a good way to search? Hidden wiki seems very out of date.

Yes I'm a newfag

theres nothing mind blowing, waste of time

get tails

Its not worth setting up to browse onion sites. Its not secure. remember that they took down Silk Road.

don't be in a hurry. Loading a text page take about 25 minutes.

oniondir is half decent, hidden wiki is alright but it's just 50/50 bitcoin scams and stuff you could find on clearnet. Make sure you go to about:config and disable javascript in case you accidentally end up on cp. Emphasis on the word 'accidentally', I'm gonna assume you're not looking for that shit like the rest of us normal folk, but if you are you should see about getting therapy instead. Also know that tor is compromised these days. So don't risk it, get some help.

Advice: dont get to excited or scared. Its difficult to actually come across something "bad" unless you are actively searching for it. And hidden wiki isnt terrible, but as you said, out of date. Dk how many links actually work, not many though. Goodluck user

This guy said it!

don't click the twitter icon

What the fuck is the fascination with the darknet?
All it's good for is ordering shit. If you're not interested in weapons or drugs; all you're left with is old conspiracy websites that are laughable and fucked up videos. And you can see both of those things on the normal web.

Can you post the rest of exodia pl0x.

Check out the torture channel. It's really fucked up.

Thanks Sup Forums

Just wanted to see what the fuss was all about.

I had heard Tor is compromised before. I'm surprised it hasn't been replaced with something better yet. I'm pretty sure Tor was in use before P2P went down the tubes.

You aren't ready for the rest of Exoida

>.> says the user that's never even watched naruto! Kameamehayyyyyy

there are better options for anonymity, but tor is still pretty nice assuming your not trying to be a kingpin, or the ring leader of some child sex ring

Better options? Besides i2p?

ITS LIKE THE FUCKING 4TH TIME I SEE THAT PICTURE IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS

>advice

Look for Black hat hackers aka Crackers websites use them take over the internet.

don't expect anything
there is no edgy spooki deep web full of stuff you already can't find on a normal browser

except for illegal stuff like CP but you have to pay to see stuff like that

Cause there were like 6 different threads about deepweb in the last hour. And this picture is from a deepweb channel.

>pay to see CP

lol'd IRL

heres some advice its nothing like you think and if youre looking for something in particualr you will never find it

>anything that looks even the least bit sketch

Everything on tor is sketchy, user.

complete waste of time but if you're heading on some sketchy sites make sure javascript is disabled

Use tails.

Read tutorials on how to stay safe.

Disable java!

And remember what you see cannot be unseen.

Now, champ, go have fun!

Is that "torture" pic real? Old mate appears to be giving a thumbs up as if all is well when in reality he's got 0.5 of a leg and some creepy cunt standing next to him

It's real. They have a disorder and they are on drugs.

It's like the people that cut and mutilate their own dicks... like wtf.