At least you live in Europe

At least you live in Europe

stop glorifying Europe

thx argentina

Argentina is more European than Europe anyway.

but it's Europe...

Its ok here. But I heard Argentina is decent aswell. Whats the matter?

but you have rochas

At least we also have mosques.

decent =/= good

in Europe even little towns have old and typical houses and even the poor are rich in history, here instead neither of that

you know that our rochas are your chavs, right?, but indio version

Asia has more culture,east asia is better in anyway

The european countryside is still good my white friend.

Asia a shit, and weebs are double shit.

I know ;_;

Come home amigo

I wish, but I can't afford even the ticket to go there

Doesn't Argentina have country sides? If you want a boring, rather worthless life, go ahead man.

meant for

>Doesn't Argentina have country sides?
yes, but they aren't European

Just be a refugee then

There is literally nothing good about being Yuropean anymore.

>nigger apocalypse meme

I find it funny how Americans, of all people, make fun of Europe for letting in a lot of brown people

Europe has a stronk culture,qt people and amazing life style...but Asia have all of these infinite ways better

koreans and hongkonges are not proxy weebs, ask them

maybe I'll do it user :3

USA BTFO

wrong post kek

I have no problem with Asians and they had a qt culture, but I just don't find them so appealing as Europe desu

Who cares? Same concept. You do nothing, your excitement comes from the fact your local grocery store has some new soda.

Your capital country could be nuked and without news you may not even know.

>Who cares?
I would enjoy the countryside more if it looked better, we have no architectonical style (except some especific towns) so most of the countryside rooks same

>You do nothing, your excitement comes from the fact your local grocery store has some new soda
well that's what most people look by going there, a quiet life/season, I live in one of the biggest cities of the country so I know what's the difference

goddamn, meant for