You ignore practices like this, to pretend like genital preference doesn't exist

You ignore practices like this, to pretend like genital preference doesn't exist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
youtu.be/UDn-xvvhSIk
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/09/01/most-boys-leave-primary-without-basic-numeracy-and-literacy-skil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wage gap is produced in difference in job demographic, you dip.
Made me reply/10

My boss is a woman and most of my colleagues are women. This could not be further from the truth.

This is a way of hidding social difference by dening it and but in front a fake issue wich is woman inegality but woman have very different interest according to their position on the social ladder a woman who is rich have an interest to work for having a jobs wich interest her like her husband but a poor woman would prefer to choise to not work at the factory like her husuband and not become a victime of capitalism feminism is a lobby wich have been financed by jew for hidding social inegality that their judeo capitalism create we must fight for real egality the social egality wich will help the majority of woman those who are imposed to work by the society because one salary in not engought now

>what's reckless hyporbole

why would anyone want to be a kindergarten or elementary school "teacher"

That's just because there is something wrong with males and toxic masculinity

Did you just assume my wage??

T R I G G E R E D

I tell you what, you have found us out. When you aren't looking, patriarchy agents bring me to a special men's club where I can do whatever the fuck I want and get money without lifting a finger. Everything else is a figment of your imagination. Agents of P.A.T.R.I.A.R.C.H.Y are investigating right now on how they could possibly make your life worse by building the ultimate female robot maid. You'll soon only have the value of 7 men instead of 10, and they will no longer be required to kiss your feet.

You have to fight them. Your gender studies degree has to be put to good use.

You make up bullshit, to pretend it's real. Grow up.

Someone needs to teach small children how to not suck at being adults

Men college drop out rates skyrocketing ever since female oriented education became prioritized.
Divorce rates skyrocketing ever since the feminists' sexual revolution.
The nuclear family is destroyed and becoming less common.
Marriage rates plummet.
Women always get custody of kids.
Women are now using the government to replace the lack of a male figure in the, now more common, one parent family using welfare for support and imposing penalties on men.
Male suicide rates skyrocket.
This last election cycle, majority of women voted for Hilary just because she's a woman.

For more information watch this: youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

i understand the necessity, im questioning the desire to be a kindergarten / elementary teacher assuming of course the desire exists

youtu.be/UDn-xvvhSIk

If you think about it, it makes sense it's mostly women. Most of the time men aren't allowed in the same room as children (even their own as of late), and if there are two things women love to do, they are:

1. Indoctri-- educating people, specially little children

2. Behave like little children

So yeah, of course they would want to be at kindergarten.

Feminism double standard.

I don't want to go into details.

>pretend like genital preference doesn't exist
Wut?

Genital preference totally exists. This rare example can happen (usually results in someone getting fired but whatever). So can equally bullshit practices of hiring an incompetent bimbo because she makes the boss' dick hard. Sometimes existing staff just get along better with one sex over the other.

The general argument is that these practices are grossly unproffessional, heavily discouraged, actively hurt the business (both from a public image perspective as well as lagging behind in the human resource department), and do not represent a statistically significant sway on the overall earnings of 99% of the population.

Wage gap doesn't really kick in until you're married with kids. There's a much simpler answer to what causes the disparity.

Example of education against boys:
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/09/01/most-boys-leave-primary-without-basic-numeracy-and-literacy-skil/