Put in asshole

fucking kek

put in butthole take pics w timestamp

winrar, now fukn deliver OP

KILL THE FAGGOT BEHIND YOU!!!

Put it in your house he's you new pet

look at the bright side, it is not poison, and bugs are actually rich in protein, very nutritious

Put it in your house he's your new pet

Seriously OP. Every time I see you post something new, I feel SOOOOO much better about myself. I know I'm overweight, but in comparison, I look positively SVELTE. I feel like I could win a fist fight with a grizzly bear when I compare myself to you. Keep stuffing your face with pork rinds, and KFC, I'm gonna go be awesome.

Your goatee and neckbeard isn't concealing your massive beefnecked double chin you cheese smelling sofa bison. Get the fuck off Sup Forums, set calorie restricted diet that you'll follow for the rest of your life, and hit the elliptical for at least an hour a day until you're a normal weight. Jesus fuck how can you live with yourself being so obese. You're not a man but a slave to your gluttony.

bruh how old are you? some grown ass, fat fuck, walking around picking up insects to torture for Sup Forums?

youre like pushing 30 dude....doing this childs shit...

I'm not gonna deliver now till all of you say sorry faggot's.

Come on what did you expect man people hate fat people simple as that

If this really is your picture, then why the fuck woul you post your own face? Did you not have the foresight to see that you were gonna get roasted to hell?

In your korn

fuk u

Eat it

kys