White man btfo

white man btfo

>political exile

My ass. She got kicked out because of that fuckin' head. Jesus, what the shit?

Citation needed

imagine being scottish and seeing this chimp bullshit lel

>>posting shitty stuff without source....

It's called Caledonia, you fucking porch monkey pleb.

The name of Scotland is derived from the Latin Scoti, the term applied to Gaels. The origin of the word Scoti (or Scotti) is uncertain. Brian Boru famously referred to himself in an inscription in the Book of Armagh as a Scot. "Brian “Boru” MacCinneteig, Lion of Thomond, and Emperor of the Irish, was “the last great High King of Ireland” from 1002-1014; Famous for crushing the Viking oppression of Ireland in Limerick and Dublin, subduing those overbearing northern O’Neill kings, and unifying the regional kings into one great nation of peace and prosperity.... His inscription on the Book of Armagh enhanced his own legend: in conspectu Briain… Imperator Scottorum: In the presence of Brian… Emperor of the Irish."[3] This was in the early 10th Century. I ripped this shit from wikipedia

NIGGERS STEALING HISTORY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then why is Scotland not covered in mud huts and AIDS?

>NIGGERS STEALING
Continuing that sentence is kind of pointless. They steal everything they can find anyway. They're worse than fucking gypsies.

Progeria

my cunt was nameless until a nig appeared and named it?
must have been named "no name until a nigger appears"

You mean like two weeks ago when we had to hold your hand and explain you step by step why Trump won and Bernie is shit candidate? It's productive for you when you suck our knowledge like an horny progressive.

He mean like two weeks ago when we had to hold your hand and explain you step by step why Trump won and Bernie is shit candidate? It's productive for you when you suck our knowledge like an horny progressive.

I think the black man's role in ancient Egypt is pretty clear.

>implying anyone ever gave a shit about Scotland

What the fuck are they doing? Circumcision or full blown castration?

It is full of AIDS.

Fucking junkies

Was directed at op on my phone, and high as fuck

It's a story based on myths and not very well studied archaeological "evidence". But even if some Egyptian found their way into the Ireland all it would prove would be that there maybe were some kind of a communication between Egypt and a far away lands. But I don't get why should be blacks proud of them anyway. The have nothing more in common with them than me living in the middle of Europe.

Penis cleaners

at least i dont look like a fucking alien OP

They're washing his dick. Because they're slaves.

Quite the job

this is now a nigger hate thread

We was penis cleaner n shit

>believing an image macro made by assblasted negroids

Nice trips. I was actually thinking about posting something about this...That the two "facts" seem to prove each other

In reality the company who made that claim just did it for a publicity grab without any real evidence though.

It's circumcision.They was doctors.

>implying that scots and irish were considered white
Sorry nigger the only "white people" were white Anglo saxon protestants. try harder SAGE!

llmmmaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo imagine being so obsessed to spend that many hours search for black guys with dicks that dont look big (when soft i might add)

AY YO HOL UP
SO YOU BE TELLIN ME
THAT WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIIET

This is another good point. Apparently the irish (and scots im sure?) weren't even considered white until somewhat recently...... And all the literature said they had IQs that were super super low compared to everyone else

>when you thought niggers could steal just about anything, they go ahead and steal scottish history.

I'm Scottish and what is this fucking bullshit? Also

>Implying the ancient egyptians were niggers

Jewish historical revisionism at its best.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Do the jews control the African Americans too?

No Scotland is named after my Uncle Scott... Fuck off m8

Yep, they are their slave subspecies in the future. The human species will diverge into a worker subspecies and ruler subspecies.

No wonder Scotland's a shitty country.

God damn but niggers are fucking dumb.

lol, niggers are so pathetic they have to believe nonsense like this to make themselves feel better about being niggers....

Those were the jews

the scottish word for scotland is "alba", which means "white land" - same origin as albino

ah punch of niggers with Aids and no aim are no harm for my dubs they will starve in 2 Month or die cause of aids in 4

Fellow Scot here

Lol this happened in irish mythology, like fairy/leprechaun/kelpie type shit.
Nigs don't think there's a difference.

True Jews are black

kek

Dick Washers

That picture is actually beautiful from an aesthetic perspective

would be nice view from a cal. 50 Maschinegun and a lot of ammu

I would bet my left nut this guy can't buy ammunition

Kek

they cant buy cause they are niggers but they can steal cause they are niggers

Yeah I remember something like that from my passing interest in myth. Still utter pish though, the word "Scotland" doesn't start showing up till about 2000 years after Nefertiti died. Just looks like trying to take credit for one of the whitest nations in the world.

That sorta thing is really common throughout history though, no matter where you go or who you're talking about you can be sure you'll find literature from butthurt scholars decrying x group as subhuman idiots. The romans were famous for it.

Stealing ammo is the dumbest thing to do below stealing guns. I think they will just steal cheap bourbon and call it a day

they are niggers in Africa not niggers in Africa

> mfw i am drunk and not able to hate niggers
> got to get a new drink