Will Pence be impeached too, or just trump?

Will Pence be impeached too, or just trump?

lost niggerbaby?
everyone who argues on this thread is a retarded primate bluegum nigger with EBT and no father.

i think trumps entire cabinet gets the boot

You mean like two weeks ago when we had to hold your hand and explain you step by step why Trump won and Bernie is shit candidate? It's productive for you when you suck our knowledge like an horny progressive.

no u

Pence is a hemorrhoid. Trump is colon cancer.

>Pence 2017

you're a cute little niggerbaby, arent you?

Has Pence done anything?

Like, at all? He's playing it safe, staying out of the limelight, so he could be as popular as possible when he takes the Presidency.

aren't retarded little niglets the cutes thing before they grow up and learn to shit on their own boards?
precious little niggers.

he's just sitting back waiting for fatboy to either stroke out or be impeached

I have been watching much liberal media. It has been said Trump was born without an anus. Is it soe?? Is it soe??

NIGGERBABY PREEMPTIVE
>>>Sup Forums

i dont know what any of what you said means but ok

are you having a mad?

We know why Trump won.

We're not talking about the election anymore. That was months ago. We're talking about what he's actually doing as President, and, what is coming to be know about his campaign's ties to Russia.

No, Russia's meddling didn't decide the election. But the actual outcome of the election doesn't matter if someone is being investigated for colluding with a foreign power to influence it.

I laughef at this more than I should have.

your english is getting pretty good Boris. Pretty soon we won't even be able to tell...

ITT..... NIGLETS! TINY LITTLE NIGGERS BANGING ON THEIR KEYS IN THE WRONG FUCKING BOARD!! LITTLE NIGGERS WHO THINK THEY GET TO HAVE AN OPINION

WRONG BOARD TINY NIGGERS

You mean like two weeks ago when we had to hold your hand and explain you step by step why Bernie won and Trump is shit candidate? It's productive for you when you suck our knowledge like an horny progressive.

>what is coming to be know about his campaign's ties to Russia

oh so then we're actually talking about fucking nothing lol

yes nigger, but

reee harder tendiefag.

i know, nigger, but

okay nigger. i will

the entire administration is complicit

the GOP won't impeach, though.

they'll be pissing themselves like this fag (pic related), if dems take the majorities in 2018.

hOW MUCH DO YOU GET PAID FOR THIS SHIT?

okay nigger, dont walk into the

didn't even Obeezy

>won't even Cheeto

i got a pocket full of and my home boys do too! get it, cause im a nigger.

>trump renegs on every promise
>trump fails in every goal
>so trump starts a war

will it be north korea? iran? Syria?

>mfw trump's retards still support him

hey little nigger baby...
you lost your

HEEEEYYYYY tiny little nigger.
found you buried in some other faggots ass.

You're kidding, right?

Carter Page is and has been being investigated as an agent of a foreign government.

OMG RUSSIAN AND US TIES ARE AT AN ALL-TIME LOW!

QUICK LET'S REMOVE SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA AND GIVE THEM UKRAINE!

>EMBRACE

AND NOW THE WORLD CAN BREATH FREELY AGAIN

PHEW!

sup tiny nigger. did you lose your ?

OMG was right all along. the aliens have been abducting people from Sup Forums and putting tiny little niggers in their brains and now they have to smash the keys on other boards because they're tiny little niggers. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You mean like two weeks ago when we had to hold your hand and explain you step by step why Trump won and Bernie is shit candidate? It's productive for you when you suck our knowledge like an horny progressive.

I already knew why trump won

STOP BEATING UP TRUMP'S RETARDS NOW!

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

>why Trump won

Carter page is an idiot blowhard that had little or nothing to do with Trump and his campaign, in fact he has never even met Trump. He is a liberal media red herring. Plus all Trump has to do is start spouting off about Obama surveilling his campaign again and in Carter Pages instance it would be true. He is a worthless catch 22 at this point. As a liberal I have figured out how to read articles and not just headlines. Try it you will make us liberals look less stupid.

He was the foreign policy advisor on Russia and East Europe.
Obama did not order this surveillance so it would still be a lie, a blatant lie that everyone is on to by now.
The more we get him to lie about things the more credibility he loses.

nigger

niglet

see filename