Things Americans do that annoy you

Things Americans do that annoy you.

You mean like two weeks ago when we had to hold your hand and explain you step by step why Trump won and Bernie is shit candidate? It's productive for you when you suck our knowledge like an horny progressive.

Exist

Bomb Syria.

You mean having enough money to travel?

Yes only Americans are annoying tourists...Get the fuckout of here. When I was in Pisa everyfucking spic, chink, mudslime, curryflop was doing this. Everyone knows Asians primarliy chinese are among the worst tourists

Take fucking years to stop bitching about presidency and just get on with it.

NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGER

Have opinions.

I have fibroids on my uterus, which causes some other issues (intense hormone imbalance, unmanageable periods, anemia and vitamin D deficiency from almost constant, unmanageable heavy bleeding -- my gynecological health is a different rant for a different day) I've had multiple doctors tell me that I shouldn't try to conceive without medical intervention, including IVF and hormone therapy. Basically I can get pregnant, but my body can't carry a pregnancy. I've experienced firsthand how it can go wrong, because I got pregnant and has a miscarriage when I was 19. I didn't even know I was pregnant until I had gone to the dr about my severe bleeding and yeah. I wouldn't have kept it if I had known because I was freshly out of an abusive relationship (that had continued on and off for awhile) and also my childfree stance on life and inability to even keep plants alive but I was left with very complicated and difficult emotions about it and to this day I don't really like to think about it or talk about it.
MY FRIEND KNOWS THIS. He was one of the first people I told when it happened. He knows I don't like to talk about it. He knows I'm medically incapable of carrying pregnancies. He knows my feelings about it, and about my childfree stances, and the sort of treatment I receive for expressing these feelings, but he still says stuff like this to me. "Meeting the right person" isn't going to change the fact that I PHYSICALLY CANNOT HAVE BABIES and it feels so extremely insulting to have this rubbed in my face some how. And again he knows about these things, but is still trying to apply this pro-breeding AWW LOOKIT THE BABIES, I'M CURED!!!!! bullshit to me. It's like saying to a person with broken legs "I think if you met the right person you'd be a great athlete!"
Granted after I said this he said he would leave me alone, but it still really hurts. Fuck. I wish people would just stay the fuck out of my uterus.

>fat

Constantly being better at literally everything! God it's so annoying!

They pose for pictures? That's what annoys you?

bitching about 9/11 after 15 fucking years

>american
>posts some shitskin

kill yourself OP - you fail at life

I read this post.

bbuummpp

breathe

Only reason everything in not america land exists is because america allows it too. We litterally have enough nukes to end the world so be happy we want it to continue.

>we

WE
E

imperial system

Just let this cancerous thread die mate

>Americans actually think like this

nice blog subscribed

Lmao you sound like you're pretty mad, america would probably fuck up your shitty country, bitch.

Live

-drive big ugly cars
-poison their food with bad stuff
-make bad music espacially rap music (like all they rap about is hoes and drugs )
-be dumb
-no culture or their culture seems to be do drugs, be a slut, own a big pickuptruck and eat unhealthy
-thinks they are the best country in the world

amerikkka btfo

We don't have to travel to find culture.

Month/Day/Year is better than Day/Month/Year.

Conflate "corporatism" with "capitalism"

Also how they fail to recognize that the free market will ultimately lead to slavery if left on its own, thus societal subsidization is necessary

It's really not. There's no logic to it
this is coming from an american

The international standard, which makes most sense, is Year/Month/Day
Month/Day/Year comes closer to that than the alternative, especially when you consider the year is the least relevant and often left out,

Year/Month/Day makes logical sense, it's descending
Day/Month/Year makes logical sense, it's ascending
Month/Day/Year is american

Year/Month/Day Hours:Minutes:Seconds is descending.
Day/Month/Year Hours:Minutes:Seconds starts ascending but then descends again, it's chaotic.

Paying for the rest of NATO's military?

LOL you fucking savages were shitting in buckets and throwing garbage in the streets up until a few years ago.

>american knowledge of the outside world

Theories on EVERYTHING
>Holocuast
>9/11
>Flat Earth
> Chem Trails
>Population Control
> every war since Civil War

Then don't make a meme building if you don't want people fucking with it.

>Americans in charge of reading comprehension

Breathe.

First reasonable answer
Czeched

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Was traveling around Europe and noticed plenty of Americans. They stick out like a sore thumb.
>Extremely loud
>No respect for anyone elses surroundings
>Block the passing side of escalators
>argues with waiters
>Super loud
>Fat

Why dont you stop complaining and count youself lucky you dont have any oil so the greatest empire in the history of this planet doesnt have to free you into oblivion with an arsenal of the most powerful weapons ever created unleashing heavens fire onto your worthless ass

>>Be Amerifat
>>Eat burgers and fries
>>have been regularly packing on the pounds for the past 12 years
>>Healthy 260lbs
>>Have to take a shit at work like always
>>Take ferocious shit and dab at my ass with flimsy paper to "clean" myself
>>walk around rest of the day with a shitty ass but its ok thats why I have underwear so it can get smeared with shit
>>Smell like cheese and feces for remainder of my obnoxious day.

Americans are fat gross walking balls of lard who smell of shit thinking just paper can clean their fatasses effectively.

The amount of Down's syndrome in america

>poison their food with bad stuff
this so much

Yep I don't know why they have to be so loud and obnoxious.

We use the Imperial System instead of the Metric System and our waiters don't get a livable wage. I love the good ol' USA but we're a bunch of ass-backwards pricks.

>Why doesn't America make the switch?
We have to teach and convert almost an entire continent. We didn't get wind of the metric system being adopted by the world until our entire infrastructure is built.

>Why don't you just pay them more?
Greedy capitalism.

Anyone can move to the USA with an idea and make money off of it. If you can make it cheap, sell it at a high profit, and swindle people out of their money, then you can make it here no problem.

I'd second that.

the time is not the date

W..hat?? American education has gone too far.

satan here is right

These people need to get off of Sup Forums holy shit that made me laugh

Any situation in which the ordering of the date is relevant, the time is also relevant.

>>walk around rest of the day with a shitty ass but its ok thats why I have underwear so it can get smeared with shit
its disgusting but many europeans do that too
it seems to be actually pretty common
i for myself shower my ass and dont even wear underwear - never was anything dirty
but ive seen far to much underpants with shit in them

what you call culture is like a gilded turd. It looks good but it's still shit.

>i dont have to work at the 17.4.2017
qed

if you're not using water to clean your ass before you pull your pants back up you are mongrel monkey status level of humanity

You're meant to be satan not spock

How is the ordering of the date relevant in that?
You could replace it with "17.4" or "4.17" or "4.17.2017" and it'd be all the same, with no loss in meaning or comprehensibility.

Ooohhh fuck dude

actually you are not shitsmeared masterrace

its the 12th and i know i have free in the very near future
so if i want to look wich day i dont have to work i can stop reading after the 17

Your reading skills must be as bad as your writing skills for that to at all matter.

What's wrong with drugs and hoes? Honest question. Drugs and hoes are life

Jelly much? We gots the bestest missles bruh

>-thinks they are the best country in the world
Thinks?
Bitch we KNOW we are the best damn country in the world.

Dank maymay!

What is this OG thread about?your friend who doesn't understand is american?

Wow, this is actually a logical explanation, and makes sense. You are right. More often the year is left out. So why force it into the equation?
Month/Day/Year is actually logical..

USA
S
A

lmao
+1

holy fuck

Don't some Britons use stone to measure weight? Also, aren't miles used as road markers?

andy sixxxxxxx

maximum kek

Year/Month/Date masterrace