Nostalgia thread, GO!

Nostalgia thread, GO!

remember Garbage Pail Kids?

they were trading cards that were boys' answers to Cabbage Patch Kids.

when I was a kid, the only place you could play a video game was here and you had better have a shit ton of quarters, or forget about it.

Burger King needs to bring back the sourdough bacon cheeseburger. That thing was fuckin amazing.

>inb4 Rick and Morty fans start calling burger king and demanding Shaq Pack meals

I remember loving the MC DLT

The Mulan sauce sucked. It was too sweet. I remember that shit cuz in 8th grade we would go to McDonald's after baseball practice.

i think i might have owned one bugle boy item

Oh god user. I owned at least one. Fuck it's been a lonnnnnng time since I've heard that name lol

I'll see your bugle boys and raise you my Z. Cavariciis

but you don't have to take my word for it.

HYPERCOLOR

i did have one once, but it was a hand me down and barely worked

lotsa spaghetti

I saw a pack the other day I was buying beer at Rite-Aid. Apparently they're a thing again. I might buy some next time.

Bugle Boys were my shit!!

You mean like two weeks ago when we had to hold your hand and explain you step by step why Trump won and Bernie is shit candidate? It's productive for you when you suck our knowledge like an horny progressive.

Until a few years ago, you could only eat them in the cold weather months.

these were so much cooler than Gayonicle

Fuck yeah they need to bring back tacos too

I can see this style coming back

after every rec league basketball game, a player's grandfrather gave us gatorgum

Why do people all of a sudden like Rick and morty? It's not even good

shaq pack
[space] W

: (

A new episode just came out so it's getting a lot of talk on here, but people have liked it since season1.

faggot

people don't want to like it because reddit likes it

people here build their personal identity for their entire life around "not being reddit"

Yes we get it, you like men