Does Sup Forums think King Kim will start WWIII? How does the ensuing war shape up? Who wins?

Does Sup Forums think King Kim will start WWIII? How does the ensuing war shape up? Who wins?

Is he the new president? Heard about their president getting kicked out recently

He was best president

He doesn't have money to feed their own people. How could they start a war

>how did the soviet union fight in WW2

Because they put all their money into being ready to make war. It's called Juche, google it

true, but it would be his stupidity that would start to make bigger countries take sides... like both world wars started

Who's gonna be fighting for him, skeletons?

Not very well

Crazy skeletons. He has those people so brainwashed they'll do anything for him. I'd rather fight healthy and well fed than crazy any day

Well, yeah; pretty much. Lots of them though, spooky scary skeletons.

I don't know who wins i know who loses.. innocent people..Fuck The War

Who would be on NK side though? No one wants to be on a losing side. I seriously think NK would start a war, but

Actually a lot of American missile silos run on floppy discs too. If anything the one he's holding is better cause it's small, the ones I saw being used were enormous.

kim is going to win the war 100%

I know who wins. Big businesses

Kim can only start WWIII if Trump doesn't beat him to it, and Trump is really trying to start it.

China has a policy of maintaining instability in the region by providing material and tactical support to NK, just like the US does in Syria.

They threw waves of men at them and eventually they got overrun.

Iran for sure, maybe china and the ruskies if they get riled enough over korea and syria. There are rumors that other mid-east countries would be on that side too (maybe turkey? idk)

I wouldn't be ww3 NK has no allies at this point. If anything America would make the first strike. Kim wouldn't start shit unless war/nk collapse was about to happen.

Real question is whos taking NK's side?? Youd be specially stupid to take there side right?

Mhm ok ok. But still, would China be willing to lose the consumer like the U.S? I ask seriously. I understand their economy is better than ours but everything we have in the USA is made in China.

China isn't nks friend they agreed to us sanctions.
You know nothing. Turkey is a nato country (that means they are allied with America). Iran has no ability to intervene outside their boarders. Russia doesn't care and haa bigger problems. And China has turned on nk in recent years.

What do you guys think is it really possible? Ww3 happening?

Ww3 wouldn't happen over Korea, Kim has no allies at this point. It would just be a very bloody war, probably not that long.

I was just about to bring up NATO. I seriously don't see anybody standing with NK. Nobody comes on top in the end.

Oh man, getting kinda excited to see a unified Korea soon

1. Bring up Google maps, go to Pyongyang
2. Click on destinations & read reviews
3. Enjoy keks

cause u ll get to meet ur dad ?

>korean females

not to mention this is their only trump card because of how much they dedicate to the cyber realm they could never win any war without nukes cyberwarfare