KEK

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/nigel-farage-if-brexit-is-a-disaster-ill-go-and-live-abroad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please tell me this is a joke or bait

You can't make this shit up

fucking lmao

politico.eu/article/nigel-farage-if-brexit-is-a-disaster-ill-go-and-live-abroad/

did he ever mention the reason why he didnt want to manage the brexit himself?

Brexit will be a success. Mark my words.

probably because he's in no official position to do so? not quite sure but that MIGHT be the reason...

How come there is a white guy next to the musilm on unwanted?

Poolacks aren't white

holy shit, prince Philip was a 10/10 fluid druid, and she was qt too, I don't get why Charles is so ugly

Because UKIP isn't the UK goverment, he literally can't. His entire political goal was to make the UK leave the EU, which it will and therefore there wasn't any reason for him to stay.

ive got some vague memories of him saying he simply didnt feel like doing so. he wanted to get engelel to leave and thats what he accomplished so he felt like being done with that topic.
but cant tell if thats correct or if he did mention any other intentions...

It wont be. Mark my words.

He said that because he thinks they won't commit to a hard brexit because David Davis said he wants immigration to rise after Brexit. That's what he means by disaster they are trying to subvert the process.

>Because UKIP isn't the UK goverment, he literally can't.
sure but why does he not try to get elected with ukip?
maybe not as PM but as the commissioner/manager of the leave resp the negotiations.

it's up to the government to negotiate, he'd have to join the Conservative party and be appointed a minister or something

we shall see lad, we shall see

(honestly don't see how it won't be)

how transparent is the whole process?
there will be a contract or details and then another vote?
how likely is it that (((they))) are going to mess everything up even more?

we have no idea yet, we'll find out after tomorrow

I don't think there'll be any more votes, if we get a deal we're unhappy with we'll just bail with no deal at all

there's always the chance that (((they))) will fuck everything up, we have no idea yet though, we'll have to wait and see

>"it isn’t going to be a disaster. We’ve just managed to get ourselves in a lifeboat off the Titanic. The EU does not work.”

Ah yes, the good old taking something out of context trick

what if the lifeboat also sinks

Why is it that it's always the poles who are so butthurt about brexit?

>english are using the same arguments for scotland to stay in the united kingdoms was used to argue for britain to stay in EU
hmmmmmmm
really makes you think...........

Now you are in a lifeboat on the open sea and nobody is coming to get you so you will be drinking your own piss for a few days before you die anyway

i hope the brexit makes britain so poor that he gets treated as garbage when he goes abroad

can't compare them

take trade for example, scotland does >90% of its trade with england, leaving will fuck them

the UK does

But they can just do their trade with the EU

because like half the polacks went to engelel because of eu.
not joking.

>the UK does

topkek, based Farage

its top kek you newfag

Nah, it was just a high kek.

A tier below TOP kek.

when it comes to exports that is*

for nearly a decade now and this will only continue as Europe continues to stagnate

as for imports we do have a massive deficit, worst comes to worst we stop buying German cars

If the Brits spent all the energy and money they have spent in Brexit and trying to ruin the EU on improving it and making a strong pan-European anti-immigration and anti-integration block inside the EU parliament, we would be planting the blue flag with the stars on the fucking moon by now.

The Brits got the right idea (EU as a country means unnecessary problems, there was too much immigration, etc.) but the wrong solution (destroy it all)

I don't know....

>Scotland to hold another referendum

So will this be the standard Scottish strong arm tactic now? Crying referendum every time things aren't done exactly how they like?

It seems they are learning to use the "child wants a toy they see at the store but mom won't buy it" tactic to it's maximum.

Why are brits so bad at losing? are they so used to victory that they can't accept defeat (if they get defeated)? example: the last Soccer match.
This is a serious question.

There won't be another referendum, of that I am adamant

A lot of the stuff "exported to England" is Scottish produce that is exported from English ports and onto Europe or wherever. If you look at the statistics England has a soaring trade in whiskey because shit tons of it sails out from Newcastle.

Also all the rhetoric from England is hilarious. Wonderful seeing them insist to Ireland that they're going to maintain free trade and open borders before turning round to Scotland and saying they'll get none of that. I don't think England will even be in a strong enough economic position to refuse to trade with Scotland, especially since splitting the union would push the pound way below the dollar. If they want whiskey they're still going to have to import it from somewhere - they can put all the tariffs they want on it but people aren't going to switch to that disgusting piss Americans produce just because it's a bit cheaper than scotch or irish whiskey.

Expecting to see more angry British revenge fantasies written on the site as the tragedy unfolds.

ebin :D

Posters triggered by Brexit

>Germs
>Poles
>Finns

Hmm who else?

Is England forcing Scotland to take in thousands of rapefugees?

yes

Nah they all go to Yorkshire, Brum and London. No one wants to go to Scotland - too cold and the food's inedible

We're not the ones furiously fuming, leaf.
Back to the compost with you.

The UK is hardly taking any refugees, we're one of the few countries not bound by EU quotas

true, you just take in paki rapists at large, they don't have to be fleeing from anything in particular

we took most of them in back in the 70s

Why would it be a disaster? Of course he'd say that. Might as well say he's gonna shoot himself if Brexit turns out to be a disaster. Makes no difference. Leaving a bureocratic superstate that's about to go bankrupt can be nothing but the compelete opposite of a disaster.
Political manchildren, pls go back to your video games and web cartoons. And the rest of you EU shills better learn to live with the fact that you lost the game.

>superstate
>go bankrupt
>manchildren
>shills
You sure sound like real grown up 18 year old.
WHO'S A BIG BOY...

>haha you're using big words!
That's not how you refute an argument

No arguments were given, you dumbass

Not a single one of those is a big word. Your post had no argument, it was merely a statement of opinion unsupported by facts, evidence, or reasoning.

Clearly my argument was that EU is going to fall apart. What makes any of you morons think otherwise?

>big words
If those were big words for you then I can't but sympathise.