Remember PWR BTTM that indie band that got BTFO for rape accusations?

a quick run down for those who are not familiar with the story:

>anonymous person says member of indie band PWR BTTM raped her
>girl says she didn't know she was raped until months later when her friends told her
>she "got raped" then spent the night and "got raped again" in the morning
>Jezebel runs a whole article on this "degenerate band"
>support bands drop out of tour
>friends disown band
>record label drops them
>tour gets cancelled
>streaming platforms pull out the band's catalog
>all this in 72 hours because an anonymous person thinks maybe perhaps she got raped or at least her friend told her
>band is a SJW band, died by the sword of what they preach

NEW INFO:

The whole accusation thing was false, an "anonymous source" ruined these people's lifes

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/05/18/pwr-bttm-breaks-silence-to-strongly-contest-accusations-of-sexual-assault/?utm_term=.30b6eb88d45f

WTF I LOVE PWR BTTM NOW

they're ruined now, thank the SJW

How does one 'accused' someone of rape without evidence? Also months later when that event happened. And do labels just drop artists based on baseless accusations on the internet?

>NEW INFO:
you're a day late retard

welcome to the SJW world

Wouldn't it be INTERESTING if the whole thing was a hoax generated by the band / friends of them to see how people would react / get THE DISCUSSION going? ... it'd be like a meta art project! ... they'd be geniuses! god damned insane STUPID IDIOT FUCKING GENIUSES!!!!

and a buck short!

This situation is honestly so amazing to watch, a privilege

We are literally LITERALLY witnessing the exact same pattern as the witch trials in post reformation Europe

people never NEVER fucking change

>girl says she didn't know she was raped until months later when her friends told her

Why is this always the case

How do you have evidence for rape?

it's because their entire fanbase were trans and gay dumbasses that turn on anyone with an accusation of anything. with gira and oberst it wasn't like this

they waited too long to deny it. they blew it. its over

That's the question.

same thing happened to CROSSS

Straight white men are the most oppressed group in modern degenerate society

Take the redpill, cucks. Rape and racism were terms invented by marxists in the 20th Century. Only a bluepilled nu male disagrees. We need a return to traditionalist national monarchism. It is now punk to not do drugs and be a good, Christian citizen. We are the new punk. Deus Vult, Praise Kek, and MAGA

This is how the world works now. Get used to it.

fucking hell the pure cringe from this post

shut the fuck up

An explanation would be better instead of posting simple-minded response like yours.

It don't have to be like that.

It's clearly been posted in jest.

You wish

I dont understand how anyone could write that with a straight face.

CUNTSHRRBATEISM EESH DHA NOOG KUNTHAKHULCHA

it's a joke

This is the kind of shit we need more of on Sup Forums

penetration, hurt vagina, signs of force, drugs in system, etc

Make Donald Drumpf Again

HAHA I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED XD

>>>Reddit

you autists always take things too seriously, whether it's sjw or alt right shit.

>traditionalist national monarchism
yes
>We are the new punk. Deus Vult, Praise Kek, and MAGA
no

eyewitness testimonies are one of the most important pieces of evidence in any court case.

that's why the pwr bttm thing is obviously bullshit. there are "multiple allegations" aka multiple witnesses (even though only one person has actually talked about it) yet no one actually tries to press charges and put him behind bars, they'd rather just post online about it

If that's true, then that's hilarious

YASS KWEEN U DEF RAPED WIG OFF THAT TEA THO

They're actually a conservative band that got involved into liberal cliques to expose how easy it is to ruin someones life with a false accusation.
Friends turn on you, business partners drop you like an ugly baby nigger, the press smears you.
Because an anonymous source
And they just exposed it
What a twist

really though, are people that really fucking stupid that they don't know themselves whether there was consent or not in the end? it's like agreeing with someone to fuck and after fucking she or he would go like "OK YOU KNOW WHAT I TAKE THAT BACK"

goddamn liberal pieces of shit

there was a post on Sup Forums a few days later about a dude that was getting his dick sucked and mid blowjob the girl tasted a little cum and said "i don't consent this, i don't consent this!" and started accusing him of rape

autistic, likely underage virgins paranoid they're going to be accused of rape

t. roastie

it's a fucking concern nowadays. Recently I had sex with a girl at a party and after we were done she started crying and saying how she didn't want it. Got the fuck out of there

If you believe a Sup Forums greentext then kys

If you believe a Sup Forums greentext then kys

Thier whole persona was garbage and im glad they dead

he had proof of texts

How retarded would you have to be to take that as proof

you could say the same about the Jezebel article

OHHHH SHIIIIITT SENPAI!!!

user GOT BTFOOOO

THIS REPLY WAS FYRE (FESTIVAL)!!!!!!

#KONY2012

>The whole accusation thing was false
its possible that its false, but we still dont know
the bands response was pretty weird
hes acting like he doesnt want to ignore the victims perspective, but there cant be two different perspectives in this situation
he either used a condom or he didnt
he either tried to fuck her in her sleep or didnt
makes his statement seem kinda shady

they are so scared of coming out and saying "this bitch is lying and I'm going to sue" because that's the world we live in now. They are afraid of SJW

More like they're so deep in the SJW shit they can't say the girl is lying because they will look like total hypocrites trying to make money off of political correctness. They supported this narrative and now it's literally killing them.

live by the SJW die by the SJW

I mean they also got cannibalized partially because of that swastika thing, because liberals don't have a sense of humor. It might be possible with how over the top they are. That'd be something.

>good, Christian citizen

I guess they're rapers now

It's this. I made a post to this yesterday, they practically deserve it with this response. I don't think they did it, not with the way they worded it and admitted sexual contact. The problem is they're so mired in their ideology, to the point of even CALLING IT AND DEFENDING IT AS "Call-out culture" to let people call it out, and get Listened and Believed or whatever the fuck.

They can't help but allow it, because to fully deny the allegations would actually be antithetical to their ideals and worldview. They did it to the best of their milquetoast ability, and it just makes it look worse. Their response was literally as strong as they could make it.

Basically, it was real in her mind, and they're doing serious mental gymnastics to somehow defend that so they don't get cannibalized even more, which makes no sense since they're all bones by now.

No duh, if you're gonna be question shaky shit then do so across the board retard

Not really, that came out months ago and they responded and clearly no one cared

live by the sjword die by the sjword

Only in usa luckily

Isaac Brock got convicted of rape too and he's still pretty successful

LMAO

this

You're an idiot. He is saying that if she feels she was raped, then that's something that he respects. What you're making it out to be is this one sided "DID THE RAPE HAPPEN OR NOT", when Hopkins is just being diplomatic to how the other person feels even though he clearly doesn't feel that a rape occurred. You people are so dense. This won't mean anything to you, but you are the reason donald trump got elected, and you and all the other people like you are. exactly. like. him.

usually calling the police to report it immediately is taken pretty seriously

>He is saying that if she feels she was raped, then that's something that he respects.

If that's the case, serve the accused right.

It actually happens quite often. One dude got 4 years because of a fake rape accusation and the woman admited it was false and she only got 2-3 months.

>He is saying that if she feels she was raped, then that's something that he respects.
i get that, i was just saying that i dont really see how that applies to this specific situation
i might be wrong though, we dont really know what exacty happened

>le "this is why trump got elected" meme
lmao
what are you talking about?
my post has absolutely nothing to do with trump
who exactly are "all the other people like me"?

I haven't made this connection but I do see it