WIl Wheaton is a cunt

WIl Wheaton is a cunt

and?

and likely a gay man

OP is the father of all gay cunts.

O NO the horror of it all. what a pointless post

Just your typical low test millennial pandering faggot. Nothing really surprising or interesting

Well no shit he also single handedly ruined TNG as that fuck boi Wesley Crusher

what did he rant about now?
I stopped paying attention to him years ago, he's such a hypocritical little whiny cunt. He's all about "muh tolerance" except when it has to do with opinions and beliefs he doesn't like or agree with, then he goes off on a juvenile tantrum. So glad his Tosh.0 ripoff series failed miserably.
He needs to shut the fuck up and go back to his board games.

yes he is

and Eureka. He is cancer to every show he touches

Am I the only one that thinks he looks like a FTM tranny? Is s/he a FTM tranny? Have I been bamboozled? But seriously, it would explain the SJW behavior.

If he is a cunt why did someone right a book about him called "Wesley Crusher Teenage Fuck Machine" do you have a book like that you little virgin faggot, you lose.

lol

What was the show called?

Honestly, the only thing I appreciate from Wheaton, is audiobook narration. I did watch an episode of tabletop, but he didn't want to say "slave", a card in the game, and it was just soooo fucking stupid to me.

It's not like the game was being racist, it was relevant to the theme.

Not to mention his beard wife plays the part and covers for his homosex.

Who?

I'm almost always right about people when I think they are gay or BI, even as a kid when TNG was out I always thought Wesley was queer, is there any proof on this? I'm sure hes sucked a few dicks.

Just look up Teenage Fuck Machine youngin

I get that you have a man-crush on him, but you don't have to shill for him.

What the fuck what kind of book is this?

Did we just run into an actual wil fanboi? Nah probably shitposting

Yup.
What for this time now?
Existing isn't an answer though.

You would suck his hard cock in a second user

Probably Wheaton himself. He's on Sup Forums sometimes I'm sure.

Hey Wil, if you're here, no one likes you. kys

No, but I want your manseed. We can start with some mutual masturbation. Have you ever had another dude jack you off? It feels fucking fantastic, man.

lol

That'd be so fucking sad.

Maybe he'll post a timestamp soon and tell us how we're all alt-right fascists.

A quick google of "Wesley Crusher Teenage Fuck Machine" says it was written by a fat mentally ill woman for fan fiction and her(his?) Name is "Kitty Glimmer" the book is about Wesley, Warf and Data from TNG on a exploration of some sort and they end up having sex and Data and Wesley becoming boyfriends. Sounds highly gay

haha

So it's just a whale trying to get us to read her shitty fanfic.

Old fag here around Wil Whewtons age, why do you all hate on him? Yes Wesley's character was crap but he seems like a chill guy just kind of a bitch.

Who knows its pretty sad someone would write fan fiction on this I mean what the fuck. I wonder if he approved it haha

That's enough of a reason to hate him.

go to bed Sheldon

Data and Warf? This puts a very bad image in my mind.. I bet Wesley is being bottomed out while Warf and Data spit roast him uggg.

For its me him playing Wesley Crusher cant stand him he is such a massive cuck boi

Idgaf about his stuff in star wars, it's the SJW faggotry that's annoying.

See
Sorry, , cited wrong thread. I

WHil WHEaton, Is the Kind of ffaggot, that would Start a negative post on Sup Forums about himself, just to read the responses, and is definetly listening in on this. The game?

I doubt that hes at some BLM rally sucking their dicks clean

I bet WORF has a big dick with bumps on it and shit, Data could just fuck all day like bam bam bam

The Wil Wheaton Project.

Self important fart sniffing smug manlet.

I'm heartened by all the Sup Forumsrothers in arms who believe he's a cunt.

my faith in humanity is restored.

Sounds about right for him.

P.S. Nice get.

>but he didn't want to say "slave"
what a virtue signaling whiny little cunt

yeah, he was trying to do what Tosh does only he isn't funny. At all.
Also he hates sports and I don't trust anyone who hates sports.

It was cringey af tbh.

He treated "slave" like normies treat the word "nigger" or "cunt".

stop posting, Wil

skeletor?

Well, yeah, obviously.

He is a pathetic whiny little bitch, what of it?