So i have been seeing some disgusting imagery, violence and directionless insults on Sup Forums...

So i have been seeing some disgusting imagery, violence and directionless insults on Sup Forums. I say we start a petition to ban Sup Forums and make the first ever safe space on the web. #SAFE SPACE It shall be revolutionizing the web as we know it. You're future children will thank as you dedicate your life to all of humankind.

kill yourself faggot

your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post

Why do you faggots even make threads like this? No one here is dumb enough to think it's a real thing.

DIAWSF??

Like, i don't believe a word of what you're saying op, but are the actual groups who post things like aware that their own propaganda is retarded? like the QUILTBAG nonsense

What's the deal Sup Forumsros can't you see i am making this place safer. Do you hate safety?

You can't make me safe from danger. I AM the danger.

seems legit

This one particular guy seems to keep making these threads over and over and over. Maybe reporting will do something? Maybe a mod will notice and do something.... over and over and over stupid stupid stupid like fuck see a psych

Bait