If you can't drive with one of these, turn in your Man card

If you can't drive with one of these, turn in your Man card

>1st is top left not bottom left

you first you fucking twat, turn your golf cart in too while you're at it.

people that say this have the smallest cocks desu

I'm not OP, but I don't have a clue what you're on about...

learned to drive one when I was 14!

Taught myself to drive stick when i picked up a used camaro ss 2 1/2 years ago. Almost died several times. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Feels good man.

cuck detected

What does having a man card get me? Your respect? Because that's still fuck all to me

The fuck?

Even 6 gears have a layout like this. Only the reverse is replaced with the 6th gear and the reverse is on the top right.

What if I know how, but prefer an automatic?
Bike is manual and some times I just don't want more to do.

>man card

cuck detected

Kids first learning to drive always say this then burn out their transmission being "manly"

A-are you saying that you almost died trying to drive a manual car? Are you a literal retard?

Are you talking about a classic muscle 3 or 4 speed like it's somehow superior?

Dutchfag here. Wtf are you fags on about? Everyone here drives stick shift. Men, women, even dogs. Who fucking cares? The irony is that automatic cars are seen as the ultimate treat for car drivers here. I personally feel like I'm driving a bumper car.

That's because europe is a century behind North America. Many luxury car models don't even come with manual transmission here

clearly you drive an automatic.

When I am forced to drive a friend's automatic, I cringe when I let off the brake and it lurches forward. Like fuck you did I say go bitch

...I picked up a manual transmission in thirty minutes and racked up 75,000 miles on the car before I sold it. The clutch plate went out once in that 75,000 miles, and that was because the goddamn car was a Miata.

If you can't drive a manual, it's because you don't know how to let one foot rise as the other falls. That's it. It's 100% lack of coordination.

Or you just drive the most retarded car in the world. Mazda MX-5, RX-7 have this layout. Ford Mustang, Subaru Impreza etc.

You know everything in the Netherlands and surrounding countries are turning into full electric automatic cars right?

That's just plain retarded. Even in this layout, why would the reverse not be on the upper right? Just plain bullshit, like only 1 car has this.

The fuck is that a mini or a jeep

Recently bought this. Drove stick for 14 years, but fuck that. It's nice as long as you can actually drive, but with the amount of traffic we have here you tend to be stuck more than you actually drive. For that, I love the DSG. Gearshifts are super quick and unnoticable, and if I want to shift myself I can do so.

Yeah I heard the Netherlands (I hate saying we) will be sort of a testing country for self-driving cars even. What's next, automatic poop removals?

> The clutch plate went out once in that 75,000 miles
> and that was because the goddamn car was a Miata
you don't know how to drive a stick, user.

Well I lived in a big city and bought a manual car when i didn't yet know how to drive one, that had 426 hp so yeah i am kinda retarded.

Clearly you don't have a private chauffeur because you don't make a lot of money. You come here thinking you'll rekt some cuck but you forgot your time isn't worth that much.

Only faggot think having a stick in their hand qualify as manly

You should see the Citroen 2CV.

It depends. If you have a car that has low torque you tend to overstrain the clutch, which tends to wear them out faster.

You best be down with the Three on the Tree.

I think anyone buying a French car shouldn't be taken serious.

Wouldn't be that bad. This would filter all the bad drivers (90% of the population). I would love to drive an electric car. Thinking of buying a low-budget tesla in a few years when my BMW is 5-10 years old.

>Citroen
>French car
Even though it's an oldtimer, I hate French cars. Citroen, Peugeot and such can just fuck off with their shitty cars.

Sounds like you mean "clutch" dude.

>Wouldn't be that bad. This would filter all the bad drivers (90% of the population).
True that though. Also hivemind;

Plus I had a tendency to pop the clutch and throw it straight from 1st to 3rd if I was in a hurry. Not saying it was smart (again, had to replace the clutch plate) but it was JUST the clutch plate that needed swapping, nothing 'burned up', the gearbox was in great shape when I sold it.

what does driving stick do for you
why would you not just drive automatic

I'm actually from the Dutch part of Belgium, so I know how bad drivers can be. Now that I think of it I might be the only BMW driver who actually uses his turn signals.

Said the guy who can't compete with Japan and south Korea in car making. Nobody buys your car anymore.

i drive a manual transmission MINI cooper
fuck off OP

... what? I am not a car producer. Also, French car driver spotted.

Lemme guess, got it from your sugar daddy?

Women car.

>driver

Are so poor you can't even afford a chauffeur? Look go fuck yourself

Who the fucl cares about a man card
I want cocaine
Nowwwww

Why would you take away the joy from driving? Would you rather drive that BMW M4 GTS or let your driver drive slowly to the speed limit?

Not as down as you should be with four on the floor.

if you don't drive on the left turn it in aswell

Still kinda weak and gay. Bring an AR-15 next time

just fuck off with this shit

>Car with a choke
Kys

> Not riding a horse
You car sissys are just pathetic.

If you can't code in C, turn in your man card.

Because driving is not the kind of stimulation I'm looking for and why would you spend your time driving when you can spend your time making more money?

you are literally gayer than OP

>not even running

It's like you guys love being fat slob

Are you retarded? It's a pic from the internet and it's a fucking roadrunner you filthy mongoloid.

trips don't lie

>having a DS
>shouldnt be taken serious

where you from, faggotville ?

This is really rare, some old buses have the 1st gear down left but the whole system of that is a bit different

>Low torque means burnt clutch

Either the car is geared incorrectly or you can't drive.

We got dump trucks with less torque per pound than a Miata and their clutches plates generally last more than a couple hundred thousand miles.

This is what having a man card look like. Take notes stick faggot

Not burned, just losing grip. Drove a Chevrolet Spark for a while, and it seemed to have a weak clutch. Maybe it's just normal for that car, though. Never had issues with my other cars.

>B-b-but she's driving your car you cuck.

No she's pumping my dick while I make money go fuck your drive stick

BANANA

Other user is talking about a shitty engine stalling without slipping the clutch into place. It's also used in double clutching up hills on takeoff. Partly due to their gearing, partly because without higher RPMs, the engine would stall upon the application of load.

Weak clutch is normally because of a weak pressure plate, not because low torque

>man card
>making a bitch drive because helpless
>bitch talking on phone not even watching the road
>using a laptop for GPS navigation
There ain't no man card player here, fuck off

>look at this image nikky. I really really like it

This user goes on business trips in the back of Chad's 1998 For Taurus and gets rub and tugs occasionally from his morbidly obese coworker because they're not cool enough to sit in the front.

>Being afraid of using a choke because its too complicated

fucker can't even fix his tie properly. fuck off

Stay mad poor fag

>poorfag
>implying rich people can't even wipe their own ass

Actually let's talk about this

>Double clutching on take off

I don't think you know what double clutching is.

A Mazda Miata of any grade does not have a weak engine for the cars weight. It may not be a torque monster but I drive much heavier vehicles with less power in a region mountainous enough to scare most people just by the grace of hills and the only vehicle I have had to change the clutch out of is a ka24de d22 Nissan frontier at 75,000 miles and those are known for having clutches that go early. Doing hill starts on 25 degree hills with 1440 kgs in the bed.

That is a 4006 lbs vehicle, with 160lbs feet to move it around, that often grossed 7174lbs, driven in a mountainous environment, by people who didn't care about the vehicle, in which the vehicle model has a known clutch issue, that then changed out the clutch at 75,000 miles.

god this shit is so bad