What does Sup Forums know about the Blue Whale game? Any theories or clues on how it started and why?

What does Sup Forums know about the Blue Whale game? Any theories or clues on how it started and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/politics_and_society/2017/04/10/deadly-online-game-killing-russian-youths-reaches-europe_738992
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4324514/Blue-Whale-game-leads-boy-13-try-jump-building.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4zi8t0-xsE
thesun.co.uk/tech/3003805/blue-whale-suicide-game-online-russia-victims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The what now?

bump..will post some screens from people in the game

The Blue Whale ‘suicide game’ is believed to be an online social media group which is encouraging people to kill themselves.

It’s thought a ‘group administrator’ assigns ‘daily tasks’ to members, which they have to complete for 50 days.

They include self-harming, watching horror movies and waking up at unusual hours, but these gradually get more extreme.

But on the 50th day, the controlling manipulators behind the game reportedly instruct the youngsters to commit suicide.

Police are said to be probing at least 130 suicides across Russia which they fear are linked to the online craze.

Investigative newspaper Novaya Gazeta reported: “We have counted 130 suicides of children that took place between November 2015 to April 2016.

“Almost all these children were members of the same internet groups and lived in good, happy families.”

It's a series of "challenges" that ends in you killing yourself

Pretty stupid and/or fucked up if you ask me

Bump

Sounds like something from the anime Monster.

I think Sup Forums should come up with a suicide game of its own.

Yesterday I wanted to ask Sup Forums which one of you came up with this...

rbth.com/politics_and_society/2017/04/10/deadly-online-game-killing-russian-youths-reaches-europe_738992

Sounds fun. Damn Russians beat us to it though but /diy/ I guess

No more info than that? It's quite intriguing

its fake and its all you need to know, if you want to want more its known where this myth started (some russian rubbish news papper) and who started it (one russian woman who wanted to get some money) but i know and you know you just want to belive, so belive in it if that makes you happy

Time for the dreaded Blue-Balls game...
at the end they castrate themselves.

It sounds very plausible I guess

damn we need to make every minority play this

not even needed.

as soon as you say traps are gays, there's always someone replying you "KYS", that is, kill yourself, that is, commit suicide.

not needed in the US, as long as faggots say that fapping to a trap is not gay.

>vkontakte
>talking ënglïsh

Could still be a prank, any fool could copypasta this shit.

you must be special one. on vkontakte are not just people from russia, same as on fb are not just people from US

Its famous in here finland

If anything that's a red whale

cont?

I think he killed himself. Damn they are good

I am not the victim. I have only screens.

Because kids are fucking idiots who follow what other people tell them. Not only doing shit like this, but getting to the point where they consider it. Having "crippling depression" is the new cool with teeny-boppers.

I fucking love this guy!

More please. This dude is wonderful.

It's fake

More more more!!!

That is some real investigation son

sorry to be party pooper guys but I dont have more atm

Oh... meh, whatever, that was fantastic bro!

B U M P
U
M
P

natural selection at work, if your stupid enough to actively do this over a game then u should die

All I know is the Daily mail posted an article and I find that more reliable than other news letters.

Daily Mail is the best newspaper ever!

>the space race all over again

im trying to play it. some user hook it up with a link or directions, i've been waiting to kill myself but this would make it fun.

Reading their article rn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4324514/Blue-Whale-game-leads-boy-13-try-jump-building.html

13 year old boy was "saved"

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4zi8t0-xsE

We don't need one. You're already dying, second by second as you read this text and the entire thread.
Use Sup Forums for 1+ years and you will be either a social wreck or a dead man standing. It's all about time.

"Russian authorities last year arrested Filip Budeikin, 21, who they claimed created the game and who faces charges of driving at least 15 teenagers to commit suicide.
Budeikin reportedly claimed the real number was higher and said: 'They died happy. I gave them that which they did not have in their real life: warmth, understanding, connection.'"

Pro tip - Making horizontal cuts (down the highway cuts) like some in pic related wont necessarily kill you. You'll bleed a lot and there is a possibility of death but your cuts have to be deep. Most kitchen knives and store bought knives have a tendency to move with the skin instead of cutting it. It really is best to use the edge of a razor blade for best results

I read about this but game still continues. Or did they set him free?

I don't think it's real tbh

Wtf, now telling people to kill themselves is a crime?

You get challenge every day, telling you what you have to do. You need photo as proof, last challenge (15 i think) is suicide, As you accept the game, they will be threatened that they will find where they live and so on. Two young girls died, jumped under train or something as result of the game.

It already had been categorized as a crime if they actually do it. It will be seen as assisted suicide.

Did they win?

Guess there are more people as admins in the group.

I don't know but threatening to kill them and their family is

how do i enter this game, i want to fucking kms

are you sure..?

this...only on Sup Forums

What a load of fucking bullshit

>across Russia
good riddance

nice dubs, maybe i dont but i want to fuck with the dude, i live in an remote shithole, he cant get me here

to me its seems like some episode of black mirror

I do actually want you to post pics of how the conversation goes but it doesn't seem safe m'dude.

The episode with the troll face at the end!!!

nah, its safe m'guy

Rolling to say: i want to play

Keep us updated with pics of your interactions with him? If you're going through with it?

just tell me how to contact the tard, any way to do it without a vk account?

Its definitely not fake thesun.co.uk/tech/3003805/blue-whale-suicide-game-online-russia-victims/

social media website called "VKontakte"
people are finding curators by using the Russian-language hashtags of “blue whale,” “sea of whales,” “I’m in the game,” “Wake me at 4:20,” “F58,” along with many others.

“I want to play the game,” an RFE/RL correspondent wrote after creating a fake profile for a 15-year-old girl on the popular Russian social media site VKontakte.

“Are you sure? There is no way back,” responded a so-called curator of the Blue Whale game.

“Yes. What does that mean — no way back?”
“You can’t leave the game once you begin.”
“I’m ready.” Then the curator explained the rules.

“You carry out each task diligently, and no one must know about it. When you finish a task, you send me a photo. And at the end of the game, you die. Are you ready?”
“And if I want to get out?”
“I have all your information. They will come after you.”

The sun spouts bullshit. (just saying)
I'm no guy dude but anyway,
from what I read, you must sign up to vk.com and ask about joining the game.

I'm sure you have to start here somewhere club 143694008

do you want to play a game, user ?

Can some user please make an email rn that I can use to sign up? See if they can track me?

>trap
>trap
>traps
>threads not about traps in any way.
Is there something you'd like to tell us user?

Will do, which electronic mail provider would you like set up?

Least traceable one. I don't mind.

use 10 minute mail

AOL for shits?

I really want to know what tasks they have to perform

I don't want to make it myself.

These channels along with game/movie theory channels always make me cringe fucking hard.
>But what if they've actually been dead all along.

there's a list on reddit, but in order to find it you'll have to go to reddit, which sucks. look up "blue whale" on r/morbidquestions

>Any theories or clues on how it started and why?
Is it a stupid viral campaign? Then the Jews started it.

GUYS GUYS GUYS
what if one of us makes an account and we all use it to talk to an admin? see what happens?

1.hello you
2.i have done, whats the admins name

Here's a game
>pic related

Why are there people from leddit here?

From like 9 different I.Ps?

I'm in

made account
name:slav hunter
password:slavhunt

This gon b gud

we need another way to talk, BTW