There's leaks? please tell me this is true

there's leaks? please tell me this is true.

I don't know, can't see her pad.

Nope, its fake manipulated shit dont expect to see her leaks

She's fat, and ever since she got her reduction she only looks more fat. In addition, you can tell by pics of her wearing dresses that her tits are big, but look like they lay flat like pancakes when she's naked. She only looks great when wearing a bra. One of those women who look better with clothes on.

>asking for leaks
>post-reduction

Man, I don't want to see her Frankensteined titties. It's too depressing to even think about.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure pictures of them pre-op exist, but they're probably locked away in some surgeon's private files never to see the light of day again.

She doesn't even have the good sense to do something, anything about the scars. I remember just after she got her reduction but before she announced it when people were posting her new pics pointing out her obviously reduced tits and her rabid fans here denied it.

Who is this?

What's everybody think about the video on Celeb Jihad? Tattoo seems to match on her upper back.

edited on, someone posted a longer version with better quality that had no tattoo

Tits are too firm.

Good to know. Thanks

Yeah but you can totally see that sweet ass tattoo she has

always eating and drinking sugary beverages, this is why she became a land whale.

Where?

No, they're just trying to throw the heat off Emma by making leaks seem like bullshit

As if Emma had any photos worth leaking. As if she's attractive enough to merit having photos leaked.

Those bath videos are for sure her, say what you will about if shes hot or not, she's big enough to warrant people trying to discredit that

You got the vids?

Out of all the Emma "leaks" my favorite were actually the ones where she is trying on clothes like pic related. Who knew Emma had cheeks?

If that's actually her she looks wayyyyyy better clothed.

She doesn't use pads. She uses my mouth as a diva cup.

everyone but you apparently, faggot

I will never understand why people go apeshit over her. I literally see 10 females a day more attractive than her. Who cares that she was in movies? She ain't that hot.

And dubs make it true.

well if shes number 11 on your daily then its not too bad

True, but the way some on here fawn over her...I don't get it.

Tattoo's?

Bitch's feet look that rich slut from the proud family

She looked damn good with long hair ill pass on the dyke cut version though...

Because objectively she is fucking beautiful. Yeah definitely not the hottest celeb out there but she isn't ugly in any way no matter what you virgins say.

>Because objectively she is fucking beautiful.
But that's wrong you fucking retard.

Was this real?

>objectively she is fucking beautifu
She's average