Give me some good inspirational quotes /b, feelings are hitting me and i want to win this time

give me some good inspirational quotes /b, feelings are hitting me and i want to win this time

"Nothing in life is to be feared, only understood."

"If you're lonesome when you're alone, you're in poor company."

You own nothing beyond achievement

that pic man... right in the heart

"People don't think it is how it is, but it do"

--Space nigger

sadly true m8

“I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature”

Nelson Mandela

what're the feels about Sup Forumsro I got a lot in reserve could point them your way.

Saved the best for last

i could talk about it for hours but basicaly my gf dont knows if she wants to be with me anymore, its more complicated than that but for your understanding, thats the main idea. She says she loves me and we are still together, but today she asked me what about taking this week as if we broke up so she can feel that again and decides if she wants to stay with me or not... this could be the last week of my life, or just another start...

"One two three four, all women are whores. Five six seven eight, to cartoons I shall masturbate."

~ Guy Fieri

There is no winning op the feels are never going to lose

theres always hope dude, i want to believe, well, i NEED to believe, im going to die inside if not

"Never let other people's opinions stop you from doing what you love."
- Adolf Hitler

"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

>hope
Hope is going to bring you to the ground user dont believe in hope
> im going to die inside if not
No user you are just have to be another one of the many men that own a bluebird

I have a few

These may be more hurt than hopeful mate, but it's the only shit that I got.
We've all been in pain like that, I could even tell you my own heartbreak story. But just know that you're not alone mate.
There is no chance in hell that you are alone.