Hey Sup Forums. What can I do to improve my joint rolling game?

Hey Sup Forums. What can I do to improve my joint rolling game?

My pipe broke last night, and so now I'm trying my hand at rolling. Any techniques of advice for me?

Also, general stoner thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Raw-Natural-Bamboo-Cigarette-Rolling/dp/B00J6M1QJW?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duc08-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00J6M1QJW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont do drugs they are bad stay in school

I actually wrote my last ever exam today, so I'm done. University is what got me into drugs anyway.

OK OK
First things first. Get long rolling paper, not the regular cigarette paper. Special long paper burns slower, so you can enjoy your smoke.

Immediately learn to roll inside out, so you smoke less paper. Paper is gross. You start inside out by putting the glue strip facing down instead of up. For the rest it's as easy.

Practise making paper cones so you understand how to roll a rectangular sheet of paper into a sleek cone.

Make proper tip.

idk practise, smoke a lot.

You could try a rolling mat.

Sounds like solid advice. I didn't think these papers were right, but it's all the gas station had. Only broke the pipe yesterday, so I haven't had time to actually go looking for anything special yet.

Oh yeah? What's that?

Just a bamboo mat, same as they use to roll sushi.
amazon.co.uk/Raw-Natural-Bamboo-Cigarette-Rolling/dp/B00J6M1QJW?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duc08-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00J6M1QJW

the papers are fine. you just need a bit of practice and soon you'll be done rolling in under 30 seconds

RAW Cones nigga!

I've heard good things about rolling inside out, but I've never tried or seen someone else do it.

So the papers have a fold in the middle you got to take the half that doesn't have glue and fold it halfway through it and create a little slot almost like an envelope and then you can use that trap all the weed rolling tighter

When it comes to joints I'm totally lazy as fuck.

I get a round stick (pic related), wrap paper, lick, let dry, stuff weed in paper.

>joint

buy a lot and roll it all, practice makes perfect. Use a large crutch. start with more weed than you need because a lot will spill. Its all about the tuck.

Roll blunts or hemp papers pre roll with nothing in it so it rolls easier then put the greenery in and roll the lip over the bud and roll straight up whatever you do don't lick the inside the wrap it'll stretch. When your done it should be a pearl at least most of mine are slow burning and last long longest 1 lasted 45 mins but it was a backwoods 2 g L

>Go and get a $50 or $100 bill (roll it real real tight
> once rolled, slide it into either a wallet or coin pocket if the pocket is tight. Aim for it to slightly fold the rolled up bill
>leave it like that for a bit, maybe do something else.
>while waiting go browse some bongs/pipes because this is only a temp fix
>find a bong/pipe you like
>take out the rolled, folded money and offer it in exchange for your chosen piece.
>smoke out of that

In Switzerland we mix it with tobacco (1:2/weed:tobacco) and roll it like a cigarette

inside out is gay af...seriously. it looks like shit, is just for posers, and nobody will ever taste the difference.

rest is good (basic) advice though

that seems like sooo much more work and hassle than just rolling it..

Kek.

>pic related

get RAW, Highlander or Zodiac papers for a start

Move to a state with medical or recreational legalization, and buy pre rolls of kill.

pre rolls sucks. learn how to make a funnel joint!

Make an apple bowl and pop a big screen in it. Rolls are wasteful, burns almost half of the THC in the air