What a fucking asshole

what a fucking asshole

Other urls found in this thread:

gerardlebovici.wordpress.com/
valleywag.gawker.com/people-keep-getting-into-strangers-cars-because-they-th-1623164934
youtube.com/watch?v=9tLr0Q_HeUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tu2T0y9AXtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be uber driver
>go to pickup location
>it's a black man
>he gets in
>get nervous
>start making tactical conversation to distract him from robbing and murdering me
>it works

whew

pretty dickish actually

what exactly is the point of uber? how is it different to calling for a taxi?

instead of being a passive aggressive bitch on the internet, he probably should've just told the driver he wasn't up for conversation.

uber drivers get paid less

Wtf I hate Boyega now.

Kind of shitty considering they have to burn both mileage and gas for their vehicles too.

yet another reason for taxi drivers to never pick up niggers

You can see on your phone where the uber drivers are and you can see info about them. Also accept credit cards unlike most cabs iirc.

What a dick

Just tell the guy to please be quiet

>to beta to say you want to be left alone

It takes literally no brainpower to be polite and yet here we are.

well you at least get to choose your own hours and fares

>tfw he was expecting Fake Taxi and got a real cabbie...
But seriously, what a faggot.
Is everybody that works for Disney an asshole?

there's no need for that racism now is there?

Taxi Drivers do that too.

Uber is great for the middle class that love to save money when it comes to possibly giving money to the poor

so its a bunch of useless shit

Are you autists actually mad? The driver was babbling straight nonsense and the video was hillarious.

Don't really think this makes him an asshole.

I used it 5+ times in the last 2 days, cheaper than a taxi and the people are generally nicer and not arab
Also a lot of them have nicer cars and it's more convenient than calling a taxi since I can call for a car on my phone, I can call for an uber as I'm finishing something and then I'll have to wait like a minute before the guy gets to my location

way cheaper

I live in Canada and I end up paying about $20-22 for an uber ride to my friend's place across town. A regular taxi service would be $40-50

Occasionally you get a guy with a dirty car but most of the time it's pretty good

>can see where the driver is so you don't have to keep wondering where your driver is and how long they'll take to get to you
>able to pay with something other than cash
>useless

It's a tactic to keep undesirables you're driving around behaving.

they'll get there when they get there

>using credit cards

forgot to mention it's also fast to show up to you and much more reliable

like a traditional taxi service, you don't have any "feedback", you just call the number and hope they show up. if you get nothing after 20mins you have to call again.

with uber and similar services it assigns you a driver after you make your request (which you do by selecting a pickup spot and destination on a Google maps), then you can see exactly where your uber car is via GPS as it drives to pick you up

can't speak for every city but for Ottawa, Canada it's 15+ minutes for a regular cab to get to you, almost always less than 10min for uber (sometimes as fast as 2-3min)

What's wrong with that? Use a debit card or some other option if you're averse to credit cards.

what did he mean by this?

>they'll get there when they get there

with that sort of logic we'd still be riding horses

>they'll get there when they get there
commie detected

Since when is a nigger complaining all of a sudden news worthy?

kek

ITT: racists

And that's a bad thing?

>using cash
are you 14?

credit cards are great, just don't wait more than 30 days to pay off your purchases and it doesn't cost you any interest

it's basically a huge corporation that will illogically defend you during financial disputes as long as you aren't obviously fucking around, and it doesn't cost you anything extra if you use it responsibly. what's not to like? the entire operation is funded by idiots who use it to buy things they can't afford, if you use it right you pay nothing and get benefits.

compared to debit cards where most major banks will charge you for using it

top fucking kek

only if you're white

Originally it was for someone who was a DD or already out that night to make some extra cash.

Now it is a taxi replacement that gets rid of medallions, has no limit on the number of taxis, pays line shit, but is cheap.

BOYEGA

>spics killing nigs
Just like Los Angeles

WTF U hate Jon Boyega now

Cheaper and it's got a slick phone app.

i don't understand what's happening in that pic
someone pls explain

WTF I laughed at this now?

>using a bank in the first place
>not using a nice credit union

I had to switch credit unions though after my previous one's savings rates dropped below inflation rate.

really makes you think

I was thinking of switching to one of those actually, I just graduated from college a year ago and haven't really had time to think of a long term financial plan, just been buying dope furniture and a nice tv with sound system etc.

Really like this Alterna one because there is a branch very close to my work and they also own the only ATM in my work building so I wouldn't have to pay any fees

>can see where the driver
What shithole do you live at that you need a summoned car? I need only step outside and there and in 10 minutes 5 taxis will pass me by.
>able to pay with something other than cash
credit cards are only for big purchases.I don't want the hassle of a wrong charge from an uber driver or some other minor shirt.

>be uber driver
>see nigger flagging you down
>keep driving
there!

If this was 50 years ago he'd be getting a promotion!

Sounds nice desu. You should try it. Other than higher interest rates and lower/fewer fees credit unions usually have better customer service too since they're nonprofits using their members' deposits.

was it about star wars?
>people are generally nicer and not arab
that can be accomplished by not living in a shit city
>$20-22 for an uber ride to my friend's place across town. A regular taxi service would be $40-50
benefit of living in a second world country is that paying 7$ for a texi is seen as too much and we are not short on taxis

>What shithole do you live at that you need a summoned car? I need only step outside and there and in 10 minutes 5 taxis will pass me by.
>implying anywhere outside of a major city's downtown/airport is a shithole
>credit cards are only for big purchases.
Unless you're talking about a stop at he convenience store for a bottle of water or at the cafe for a coffee there's no reason to think that way.
>I don't want the hassle of a wrong charge from an uber driver or some other minor shirt.
That has never happened to me, and if it did I would just have the charge disputed.

There's no good reason not to use a credit/debit card with their many conveniences and benefits.

that the soul knows the truth

That scene when EL DIABLO kill all those niggers.

>>implying anywhere outside of a major city's downtown/airport is a shithole
well why the fuck would you need a taxi at your farm?Hell when vacationing I hired a guy with a horse drawn sleigh and he took me from my hotel to the resort for 3$ a day.He carried my stuff, took me to a place with the best saslik in town and told me stories when I asked him to.
>if it did I would just have the charge disputed.
and your phone call would end up costing more than the charge.

someone send this to Boyega

Cities have areas other than downtowns and airports

yeah that's a dick movie.

I would have told Boyega that Attack The Block was a great movie and then I'd just ask him questions about Attack the Block

then i'd start rapping GET THAT SNITCH, GET THE STRAP, DON'T GIVE A FUCK..BLAP BLAP BLAP!!!

>Ottawa
Hello fellow Ottawa-fag. Hope youre enjoying this fucking swampy weather

Also, taxis probably wont die here because of government workers using taxi chits

The driver didn't even know he was an actor, he was talking more about his life than asking him questions

there is an abundance of taxis in any well populated city.I can't picture an area were you would not have a taxi or would need your own car to be at.
I would ask if he ad libbed the CIA speech

The drivers aren't immigrants whose first time seeing a car was that morning.

Boyega shared a we wuz kangz image on his instagram.

>feedback
its a taxi, not a construction project. all this shit just makes people neurotic and the next thing you know, you are tracking your amazon package or your pizza delivery.
>you just call the number and hope
you ordered a service.When you buy something you don't hope to gain it, you gain it.Why would not you ask fro eta in advance.
>which you do by selecting a pickup spot and destination on a Google maps
so instead of just knowing 1 location and leaving it up to the driver to figure out were im going I have to know both locations and find them on a map?
>then you can see exactly where your uber car is via GPS as it drives to pick you up
yeah why use that time to get ready or basically anything other than tracking a dot on a map.

I admire your ability to believe your own bullshit

If taxi drivers want more money, they can try to provide a better service. If they aren't willing to do that, they don't deserve it.

That speaks more on the quality of your city/country than the taxi service
>immigrants
not for long shitlord gerardlebovici.wordpress.com/

I live in manhattan and use uber almost exclusively. It's a much better experience in every way.

your average uber user is untermensch
valleywag.gawker.com/people-keep-getting-into-strangers-cars-because-they-th-1623164934

>le free market values meme

Uber is "good" because it's cheap. That's literally all it has going for it, that it underpays its employees.

>"Get out of my car god damn you to hell!!"

I'm guessing nobody is linking the video because the chatty uber diver actually is annoying.

>gawker
Fuck off nick

Being talkative and "pleasant" is good form for taxi drivers, whether you, or they, like it or not. Making a fucking video about is just stupid

>is good form for taxi drivers
Why are service people so needy?seriously restaurant workers,MCds,taxi drivers, etc all complain about how the customer is not polite or does not sense their mood enough to give a compliment,etc.

>It's kind of immoral to have a car in New York anyways
how can people be so cucked?

Jesus, how hard is it to just fucking talk to the taxi driver like a human being? They are usually just trying to be friendly and making small talk, it's not like they're grilling you for personal details about your life, it's usually, " nice weather we've been having.", "plan on doing anything nice for the holidays" or they tell you about how their daughter won some competition or something, that's it, no need to act like you're too good to talk to them or something. Jesus I hate when a little fame goes to someone's head and suddenly they think they're better than the average person.

He isn't being a dick, he's just talking to the guy and making wacky faces

youtube.com/watch?v=9tLr0Q_HeUQ

The AV Club weiner who wrote this just seems offended that an Uber peasant would open his mouth in front of a celebrity.

Is this the so called Sup Forums 'humor'?

I need to rewatch Mars Attacks.

>how hard is it to just fucking talk to the taxi driver like a human being?
how about they talk with their friends on their off time?how about people that I pay for a job just do their job.
>grilling you for personal details about your life
and yet somehow they end up asking were I work/live, how much I make, if I plan to leave for summer,etc.
>"plan on doing anything nice for the holidays
like leaving your house ungraded
>fame
fame of having enough money to pay for an uber?
>daughter won some competition or something
or how they went to the same uni as me and got fired from another job.How their wife is doing,etc all this shit from people I will never see again, while Im worried about an event I have to get to

No mate I don't want to hear your ideas about the USSR,gays and freemasonry

Is this the so called cuck 'rebuttal'?

You guys are also ignoring the fact that in a lot of countries getting the taxi licence costs a fucktonne of money.

>taxi licence
how do you like my licence

Its funny because thats exactly what happened.

What the fuck I love Mexicans now

i cant tell what is going on with that choppy gif. please explain.

he asks the driver if his seat belt is secure and while the driver is checking he puts the drivers hand up his own ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=tu2T0y9AXtI

MOVE BITCH GIT OUT MAH CAR
GIT OUT MAH CAR BITCH
GIT OUT MAH CAR

Are you so much of a Cuck you don't get pleasure out of cucking ubercucks?

that he's bad a geography

you have to put a credit card on file and give your personal information so uber drivers are less likely to get robbed/murdered