Stoner thread, I need help, I've been growing these 2 plants for a month now...

Stoner thread, I need help, I've been growing these 2 plants for a month now, from the very start they have both been grown hydroponics, had the same light, the same water, same nutrients, same ph, same rocks, same tubes, every single thing is the same, not including the color of the bucket, why is one growing so horribly? One on the left is flourishing, couldn't be happier, when we switch it's light schedule over it'll probably shoot up another 2 or 3 feet, but the one on the right is just fucked, it looks like either heat stress or a deficiency, but I've tried everything with it, I've looked up deficiencies and what can be wrong with it and I follow the directions, still it dies, so I came here looking for some help.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 cups of H2O2 aka (hydrogen peroxide) for the small plant and 3 for the big will help them! It kills all bacteria and provides loads of oxygen for your girls! if you can get 30% h2o2 only use half of what I told you.
Good luck user

give me a pic of the nutes also!

Diagnosing sick plants can be difficult. But It almost looks like overwatering, I know it's hydro so check your airstone to make sure it's putting out enough air. And I agree with h2o2 will help if that's the problem.

"throw in 2 cups of liquid death" nah I'm good

H2O2 can be very good for plants in the right circumstance. It does kill bacteria and provide oxygen to the water.

...and that's why you shouldn't ask Sup Forums for advice.

I have never grown without H2O2 and look at them they are triveing.

this is the worst possible place you could ask for advice from. at least use 420chan

I'm not the OP but I could use some advice.
I'm having a problem getting cuttings to root lately. I use an aeroponic cloner exactly like the one in the attachment, I've been using it for over a year with no problems, I previously had almost a 100% success rate. However these past few months I'm hard pressed to get anything to root. At first I thought the problem might be the water because I had moved to a different area so I started using distilled water in the cloner, no results. Then I thought it might be contamination with the EZ Clone sprayers or the water pump or the net pots and neoprene collars I put the cuttings in so I replaced those, no results. Then I talked to the guys at the local hydro store and they suggested it might be my clonex has gone past it's shelf life, I';ve had the same bottle for about 3 years. So I bought a small pouch of clonex gel they recommended and just filled my clean cloner with plain distilled water and I'm still showing no results.

In previous times I was able to get clones rooting within a week or two with no problem, sometimes I'd go several cycles without even cleaning the cloner and had no problems still. It's driving me nuts and I'm starting to feel like an idiot for not being able to get this to work. I went from a 99% success rate to a 0% success rate in the span of a month. I've made sure the temp in the tent is in the right range, I've made sure the water pH is in the right range, I have a t5 light about 1.5ft away running 24/7, the same way I've always done it. At this point the only thing I haven't tried is buying a new rubbermaid container and building a new pvc cloner. I'm at wits end and am asking for any and all advice I can get.

pics of cuttings

allways use some nutrients and also keep the dome on all the. Dont forget to keep the humidity high. Clean the plugs after every use!

I've only ever used 150ml of Clonex with no humidity dome. Why would I go from a 100% success rate to 0% in one cycle after making no changes? What sort of nute? Something with high Nitrogen?

>Clonex
overpriced vitamin B
The Humidome is really important!

But I've never used one before, isn't it a little odd that suddenly something that was working perfectly is now not working at all?

Sadly I allways clone with rockwool cubes.
Bro maybe the strains that you have been cloning recently are weaker and more susceptible to bad conditions?

I thought it might be that too. So I started a new plant from seeds and tried cloning from that, no success. I have some rockwool cubes I've never used. Can I just stick the cutting into it after soaking the cube and put it into the bucket with water and an airstone?

I allways dip my cutting in to a little honey then stick it into the presoaked (in a super mild nutrient solution) rockwool cube. Then I place it into my humidome under a t5 and wait til many roots pop out of the side of the cube.Only then I put it into a netcup or soil :)

Mr.Flint

>super mild nutrient solution
Right but a super mild of what? I have a bunch of general hydro stuff, should I use the floramicro which has plenty of Nitrogen?

Congrats you were able to find my post on rollitup that I copy and pasted here. Nice detective work.

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

bloom + micro 2ml each per gallon
P helps roots

How long does it typically take cuttings to root that way?

like 9 days

If they're not cuttings from the same mother you might just have a shit pheno. It happens - most seedbanks seem more concerned with creating new strains than making sure the ones they have are stable.

Nice, thanks for the advice. But I'm still baffled as to why my cloner stopped working so suddenly.

Can I have a pic of your veg and flower room?

OP. What is your lighting setup?

I don't seem to have pics but I grow in tents, veg tent is 4x4x8 and flower is 4x8x8, both are kept very clean. Veg tent has an LED light and the flower tent has two 1000 watt HID lights.

piss in the water. also add some fish to the water. some people use live gold fish, but i use frozen tilapia

if those are clones its might be a probleme, if this isdifferent seeds, genetics is the problem man, good genetics is the basic

Killer setup bro! Im jelly

I do have a picture of my atmospheric controller though. I plug my CO2, heater, dehumidifier, etc into it and just set it to what I want. This single piece of equipment cost $400, I bought it when I was planning a much larger setup but ran into some unforeseen problems.

Are they seeds from the same bag? One looks like an indica which is shorter with fatter leaves and the other looks like a sativa which is taller with skinner leaves.

Been thinking about adding CO2, do you think it makes a marked difference?

do you grow for a living?

0 experience with CO2...
Dont need it Im cool with ~1.0g per watt :D

mold contamination / sick mother

Ive seen smaller grows using CO2 tho

A faggotberry's tree

Oh yes, I've seen my yields significantly increase with CO2. Plants evolved millions of years ago when the Earth's CO2 levels were much higher, currently atmospheric levels are around 450 PPM, but when plants evolved levels were closer to 1500 PPM. Additionally, the added CO2 means the plants can survive in a much hotter environment. It regularly gets over 95 in my flower tent in the summer and the only downside is that my plants drink more water. I had to add an external reservoir that automatically fills my buckets to compensate for that. the added CO2 pays for itself.
Yes
Everything is either new or has been cleaned with rubbing alcohol several times over. I used to be way more lax about cleaning and would still have cuttings popping roots within a week.

>I used to be way more lax about cleaning
and now you have wiped all the bacteria away... leaving only airborne fungi which will colonize whatever you clean.

It's liquid death for whatever slime or algae you have in your system. (if that's even the problem) Just use as recommended.

Also, are they the same strain? You could just have two different types that grow tall or bushy.

>the added CO2 means the plants can survive in a much hotter environment
I've never heard that before, but that would almost be better than increased yield, as I sometimes struggle to keep the temp down in the summer. Thanks mane.

But I'm not cycling any air and the inside of the tent and all the equipment inside has also been thoroughly cleaned, also wouldn't I see mold contamination on my other plants as well? I had a plant in veg in this same tent that's as healthy as can be.

I harvested some young leaves from a willow tree, made a cold tea, and used that. Worked fine. Hell, I've used just water and a little nutes and it worked.

It may be a little pricey to start up though but judging by your pics you have a little money to spring for a regulator and a few tanks, have at least two tanks so you always have a full one on hand.

Your knife/scissors could be contaminated. also, are those cuts right under a node? I hear that helps.

I made the initial cut with a pair of trimmers I keep around but I made the 45 degree cut with a clean razorblade, I can't remember if they were right below a node but I've never specifically cut right under a node before and always had fantastic results.

Yeah, the next grow will pay for it. I usually get around 5.5oz/plant in a 6 plant scrog under 2x600w lights.