/bb/ big brother 18

Michelle looks kinda hot tonight edition

Previously on /bb/: HoH (Head of Household): el /fit/ Vic
Veto: Cauliflower
HoH Nominations: Moo and Zika

Likely Going Home/Target (at the moment): Paul vs Paulie on who they decide leaves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcYi2VDX0vE
youtube.com/watch?v=9zgZYYmRVEo
funny115.com/v2/1_coach_a.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bridgette best girl

these threads are so comfy, I like you bros
I hope we can all post about Australian survivor when it airs

Bridgette is so ugly

They brought that back?

FUCK
OFF

PAULIES KEEPING IT THE SAME

Are the rules different than american survivor?

>2 out of 4 HoHs
>3 out of 6 PoVs
>Name hasn't been brought up since week 3 at latest
>everybody wants to be with him
>not even remotely a target for a double

It's mental retardation, not misting.

ok

Paulie said he is going to keep the noms the same.

It's starts 21 August.
It'll be more like US Survivor than Aus Big Brother and US Big Brother, hopefully.

I don't know whos uglier Bridgette or reddit

>responding to b8

>I personally don't want Michelle hanging around too long. She's already made stuff known, even if she squashes it, it's already out there. Zaki's going after who?... Victor & Bridgette, she's already said that. Then after that would be Natalie, before us. With Michelle, it could be (anybody). Ya know what I mean? You don't know which way she's going to go. And it'll probably be who give her the most attention - Because she's jealousy-driven, and attention-driven. Like if you listen to her stories that she tells, like the whole reason she made up "Brody" and why she tee-peed her own house -- all those things stem from her initial root of jealousy and attention. She was jealous that other people were getting attention, and wanted attention more.

As far as I can tell from the teasers it is very much like the US version.
youtube.com/watch?v=tcYi2VDX0vE

>there are people on this sub that don't think Michelle is a qt

Ian, I respect you and your opinion, but Michelle is ugly, she is a cunt and she is fucking retarded. You're retarded for liking her tbqhwyf

>pauls nose is still infected

I think the first two season are still on youtube. Real rough stuff to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=9zgZYYmRVEo
This one looks better.
The host seems to be a big fan of the US show.

>this sub

>fool still 2012
PISSED

I took this cap weeks ago and tons of people asked me if I edited it. I did not. She's a 6/10 bro.

She is a 3/10.

Hmm...

Didn't he tell Paul literally just last week that Z was gunning after him?

Why would Paul not want Z out?

I'll bargin with you both and say she is a mediocre 4 out of ten.

>purposely taking bad photos of michelle

Calling this a sub was the last straw Ian, i'm telling Dan "Slayed that 5'3 dragon" Gheesling.

FUCK I wish they'd bring Coach back. Dude was straight hilarity every second of screen time and the editors must of been laughing their asses off.

In case no one has read the Funny 115 case study of Coach: funny115.com/v2/1_coach_a.htm

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

The more I see reddit on the feeds she is kinda starting to look qt

moo is gone

tbqhwyf if Paul wins he should take Paulie out.

It's pretty hard to take a good picture of a bulimic hair loss inflicted below average with make up on personification of envy and gluttony that is always crying and blaming others for being a shit person that is a gossiping shit talking mean girl who can't handle any criticism and completely bases her worth on the opinion of others that pretends to be a superfan of a show she's seen 3 seasons of for attention on fucking Reddit and blows Paul of all people and now baits for his attention.

>moo bit her finger while eating

she could be my personal 10/10 but her personality ruins it ian. she's so awful. how could you want that?

are insecure mean girls your type?

"Mom.........fuck...I've screwed up...maybe...maybe the odds were against me the whole time....I'm bummed. And defeated. Ashton, I'm ready to come home...maybe my card will have the right ticket, but you never know.."
>Frank encourages Bridgette to work with Michelle. (Uses an analogy of a diamond... Pressure turning into something beautiful)

If Paulie doesn't use the veto on Z, that's when his game will start to fall apart. I can't even believe he's being dumb enough to not use it.

Logically yes but this cast might not even care.

He is saving his mist for later.

Reminder to vote for Bridge at midnight guys ;)

are those fair game?

Our boy really got fucked in the house.

I haven't fapped in 2.5 weeks.
I want to open mouth kiss reddit and impregnate her.

She is so fucking disgusting.
I can't believe Ian likes this cunt.

Someone should tell Reddit about the importance of sunscreen.

Hes just pretending in case she wins the 500k

Please don't. Hopefully she gets skin cancer and needs to be taken out of the house for health reasons.

I wanna hatefuck reddit so bad guys.

Do it for me Ian.

Now Meg was a qt3.14

Frank did and she did the whole black girl thing "you don't tell me nothing".

Dr. Will where are you.

>this shampoo talk

pretty cool desu

I can't believe Michelle might be getting evicted.
;_;

Time to jump on the Bridgette bandwagon

is it me or am i the only who cannot stand this kid? i hate him and cant wait until he gets evicted. he defately had some form of asburgers syndrome he twitches he neurotic his eyes constantly scanning the room back and forth. i legit despise this kid he sucks so bad. he is creepy cant get laid girls think hes weird and he has man boobs?! gross bro go home already nobody likes you!

Yeah, depending on who follows her after to the jury house, you might be getting majorly cucked.

Feels bad man

and they cut away

>sub

>Michelle gets booted Thursday
>Victor follows in the DE

darkest timeline

Ian will never be evicted.

Yeah. El fit Vic is the guy most likely to get a munch out of munchelle.

Keep your chin up though dude. There are other cows out on the pasture

what did victor mean by this?

Ian, you inspired my daughter to overcome her insecurities and she is thriving now.

I am in debnt to you always.

I'd be more worried about the guy who spoon-feeds her.

stigmata

i really dont want z making it into the final 3 by sucking paulies dick

tell me senpaitachi

is there a scenario where paulie takes down Z and bridgette goes up as the replacement?

ian, reddit said yesterday she'd pretty much ragequit big brother fandom if she went home this week, that might hurt you too

well victor and bridgette could make that choice but paul might get triggered by the idea and shut it down.

no

vic will protect her.

>

Paulie says he won't use veto. Vic would nom Nat or James.

;_;

Looks like Z will go out.

to be honest, i'd rather Z go out, reddit's at least funny to watch, Z is just boring and stupid and bland and sad

this is why i get pissed everytime paulie protects z

I think this one is still up in the air. Z or Michelle could work a good campaign.

>its a ''lets take out bridgette'' episode

shower time

im tired of this episode.

no

the team is forming. they keep getting friendlier and friendlier

How much do the people in charge of BB have to despise women to complain about last year's cast and give us this

Question for /bb/

If Paulie wins this season, would you consider him one of the top 10 best players?

Z is being short with Bridgette still. What a fucking hater.

Can i just say i'm glad /bb/ exists

It's a nice comfy place to talk /bb/ with people who aren't catladies or cringey redditors, that actually know what's going on and speak their mind about it in plain sense. This has become a sort of home to me. I don't know where i'd be if this didn't exist.

Thanks /bb/ bros!

Not you Ian

If he loses he is worse then Cody.

if he doesnt bring z to the finals then yes