Would you ever dig for brown gold in Andy Sixx's anal mine?

Would you ever dig for brown gold in Andy Sixx's anal mine?

ROLL DUBS FOR NUGGETS

RE ROLL

ANDY PLS BLESS ME WITH A SOFT AND CREAMY

need two steamers plox

same fag

NICE TRY!

NO LOG FOR YOU, MORE FOR ME

damn shame. you're going to miss out on a warm, creamy log of shit now. i'm going to point at you and laugh now.

TRY AGAIN FOR A WARM AND STEAMY

lol fucking log shills

bumping for log o shit

Dude it's way to early. Only 7pm over here on the east coast. C'mon, this is obviously late night material only. I'm talking 2-3am.

Can someone spill the meaty beans about andy sixx's log loans?

with or without corn?

The cornier the hornier

Captain's log: imagine sucking a warm, tender, creamy brick of shit out of Andy's spnicter

as long as it's not wasted in water and pee

rolling for a fatty

What the hell is with these weird ass Andy Beirsack shit threads?

warm n creamy logs of tasty shit from Andy Sixx's asshole

Fucking sickfuck lame troll, get the fuck out. This ain't no mydpace and he has long ditch Sixx as his stage name. Grow the fuck up. He is now Andy Black and is married, not some emo shit you are still obsessed with. Nuisance faggot....

b-but log god user

relax and let that log of shit drop through you

>relax and let that log of shit drop through you
THIS

Do your jobs mods, this has been reported a long time ago.

god damn give me that warm n creamy log

really makes you think huh newfag?

i have a buddy that is gonna kill him to really troll the trolls. i think that will be some troll level trolling myself

also he said he will auctiin off all of the bile that releases from his limp bag of mest. all you lolli faggots better star checkin ebay for his las ice cold non log

i need log/s doe

Logging in for my daily steamer

bumping for warm logs

Roll

rolling for a fat warm log

Take the Call

The Log that Saved Europe

kek

Tbhfamkyspls

rchjjsdcasfhbkk

suck a dook

Warm log bump

What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums nowadays? Literally this is the most cancerous mindless shit, this log posting faggotry. Sup Forums used to actually have creativity and OC. I want to jail the person who keeps making these threads...

.at least that's what I would say - but then Andy Sixx offered up a log of his shit for me to slurp out of his asshole and I obviously can't pass that up

Is Andy Black that famous? I'd have never heard of him had it not been for these threads?

Someone get this guy a log of shit