This is how I met my best friend on how we would go on adventures together

This is how I met my best friend on how we would go on adventures together.
>be me a couple months ago, 15 years old
>walking around Purdue (a university in Indiana), having nothing better to do.
>I was walking towards a parking garage, when I saw some dude around my age carrying a long wooden board
>Being the curious faggot that I am, I followed him into the garage on the top floor (around 30 feet tall)
>two things happened on that floor
>1. I saw a ching chong in his apartment doing yoga naked
>2. the person with the board was angling the board on the edge
>I asked him, "What are you doing?"
> "I'm trying to drop this board so that when it lands, it makes a bridge that connects this parking garage to the panda express" (there was a panda express only a couple feet from the garage)
>"Why?"
>"So that I can get on top of the roof, which will get me to other rooftops."
>I was a big fan of parkour, and I was pretty good, but I didn't have anyone to do it with
>I said to him, "Cool. Can I join you?"
>"Sure"
>we eventually got the board to connect to the panda express, got onto it, and from there, we climbed many buildings.
Fast forward to today,
>we were on the top of a crane (maybe 200 ft above the ground), and me and my friend, we'll call him sean, were sitting on the crane.
>"user, you're my friend, right?"
>"Yeah, why?"
>"Can I tell you something?
>"Sure"
>He looks at me for a couple of seconds
>and he says it
>"I'm gay"
>whatareyoufuckinggay.jpeg
>I said "Uhm okay"
>we went down the crane and didn't talk much that day
>I'm now home, writing this greentext
>What do I do, Sup Forums?

suck his dick on a 200ft crane obs

if you don't consider it a big deal then you don't have to do anything

"hey, about what you said yesterday, did you have anything else in mind too? Because i just wanted to say that i am totally fine with that (obviously) but i would love to go further in that direction because you know that i'm OP... I mean you know that i would love to suck your dick"
You can skip the last sentence for a serious opnion

wtf user. just keep on being friends with him. you never had a female friend? there is no reason you should not hang out with him

>15 years old
GET THE FUCK OUT UNDERAGE FUCKING FAGGOT KYS

MODS MODS MODSSSSSSSS

I just don't know what to say, I mean he never said if he liked me or not. I have no problem with him being gay, it's just that I don't know what to say, as I had never been in this situation before.

m80 go back to eating tendies while your mommy wrestles with your new daddy

there is no fucking situation dude. just Say to him that you don't care about it

k m8 thanks

>15
KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS

Just deal the situation with dignity and clearly formulate your reason to hang out with him (which is sports); he obviously is struggeling with this issue because he told you in complete trust, so I'd just be perfectly honest about your feeling towards the situation rather than the awkward ignore session

you should have jumped off the crane

if you dont care, let him know so he doesnt suffer

culture shock future shock fuck youself KILL YOURSELF

enjoy ban

lean in for a kiss then throw him off the crane
ALLAHU AKBAR

B&

MODS MODS MODS 3 year ban. bye OP

Bumping for ban

Tell him "k" then make fun of him for being secretly straight. "Dude you were so checking out her tits..."