Can we have an interesting thread going on?

Can we have an interesting thread going on?

Ask me anything.

I'm a Syrian fuck, didn't live in Syria much, less than half my life, i'm 20.

Traveled around quite the bit, I obviously struggle with depression and some mild form of OCD i'd say, why else would I be on Sup Forums.

I've been in a relationship with 2 girls in my life. 3 one night-stands.

Got a brother, divorced parents, lived with my dad mostly.

I just think I can answer most of the questions you have when it comes to anything social like girls or people in general. Maybe if you're interested in my background.

That's all for now.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you go to school?

GTFO of Europe

How many swedes did you rape?

I used to, graduated from high-school, went to university, successfully finished first year, dropped out during year 2.
I would love to, but as you probably know, I have nowhere else to go at the moment.

Why do arab communities in european countries have such high crime rate? Are you all just shit people inside and out?

I'm not into rape much although I do think that girls like to be dominated one way or another, there's this fine line where a girl likes to be fucked whilst knowing that she hasn't really given you her full consent but she kind of has. No, I haven't raped anyone, not planning to either.

Assad or rebels?

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

You must be really bored to answer to obvious trollz. What kind of ocd?

Why did you drop out?

Not necessarily, Arabs can be aggressive and a bit animalistic but not all of them. It depends from country to country and it also depends on certain regions of an Arab country. From my time that i've spent living in both Syria and Egypt, I can tell you that you'd find many people who think just like you and I, educated, non-terroristic. But there's also a good bunch who aren't doing so well. All in all, I can understand why you'd think Arabs are all shit people.

You mean what side i'm on? First of all, it's no longer just these two sides in case you haven't known. However, i've never taken part in politics and I have no side.

Trolling or not, I am aware of the stereotype held against arabs for rape, etc. Which I guess could be true and could also not be true, just thought i'd clarify it for myself.
I don't know which specific type of OCD I have, but what I can tell you is, I constantly check things, like to an extent where it becomes insane, i've also started developing not liking to be touched by or touch things, not necessarily people, but certain objects. I do believe I kind of have that one under certain control for now though.

I just couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't keep going to university every day, I got sick and tired of it, i saw no point to it, at the start of year 2 by academic performance also started to drop drastically so I decided it's time for me to leave. I also started developing a higher form of depression. Started not liking being around people much, etc. Started isolating myself and all the other behavior that comes with depression.

If a member of your family or a friend of your started acting terroristy, would you tell the authorities?

I guess you're trolling so I just won't answer that one.

Not even trolling. In Europe an alarming percentage of muslims wouldn't. So legit question

Well look man, it's not like you wake up and your brother has suddenly turned into a terrorist, at least it doesn't work that way in my family. Both my brother and I are not really considered to be religious, let a lone Muslims. My father is also not the terroristic type. Didn't live with my mother much. So to answer your question, I can almost guarantee you 100% that no one from my family would suddenly start acting "terroristy" , but if they do, my first worry wouldn't be to alarm the authorities, if it's my dad, i'm fucked, who'll take care of my sorry ass? If it's my brother, dad would have to deal with it, define "acting terroristy" though? Like he went and began a school shooting? I don't think i'd have to report that, it'd be on the news.

I'm talking about out of nowhere becoming rapidly religious, maybe extremist to a point you don't recognize them anymore and aren't able to reason with them. Accumulating stuff like gaz tanks, weapons...

Dude honestly, from anyone i've known, that's arab/muslim, not once have I imagine any of them to suddenly become like that. I think that's something you pick up off of a person before getting to know them well. So no, none of my acquaintances or family have the potential in my eyes to pull off anything like that. Of course i'm answering you with all seriousness, assuming you are not trolling.

How many of you syrians are actually educated people who will increase the value of germany and enrich our society, and how many of your people are degenerate goatfuckers who have nothing else in mind than allah and rape?

The question isn't "do you think they could". But "if they did, would you do something about it?"

he just answered your question by not answering it

From what i've been hearing from the two of you, I see media has brain-washed you really good, you have images and ideas that are so far from reality, it's actually funny. Try to visit some decent Arab country before saying shit like this, not for me, for your own knowledge. Give Lebanon a try or Jordan.
I don't know the exact number, but I could easily give it a half to half ratio judging from the time i've spent there and the people i've met.
Yea if my brother or father woke up one day and decided to start shooting people, I wouldn't sit still.

You do realize media is on your side, right?

I'm not talking about just the Syrians, but the whole idea of how Arabs and Muslims are terrorists and do all that extreme shit you guys are talking about obviously does not come from first-hand experience but rather from stereotypes and jokes off of TV-shows and what the Americans think.

Or it's because of the perpetual terrorist shitstorm in Europe for the last 4 years that always implicates muslims for muslims reasons. Not American BTW. I'm French. From Nice

bro not all of them bro
religion of peace bro
trust me bro

Not every Muslim that commits a crime is actually who he/she is portrayed to be. Having everyone to think that most, if not all Arabs and Muslims are terrorists benefits no one but those who are trying to be in control. I'm hoping you know of the Sykes-Picot agreement which was created to not allow Arabs to join forces at all costs not for any reason but to not have anyone that's not them become stronger than them. Same goes with this, just because the killings are portrayed to have been committed by Muslims/Arabs, it doesn't mean they actually have been. I'm not saying Arabs and Muslims haven't committed a single crime just like any other religion or ethnicity has, i'm saying the spotlight is placed on Arabs/Muslims and enlarged more than it should for specific reasons of benefit and manipulation. Don't even let me start with the oil argument.

right, that's why there are so many groping and sexual harrassment incidents that only local papers report on them anymore. That's why refugee homes are full of shit, because they are not capable of using toilets )saw this firsthand). That's why police officers are told to keep their mouths shut about foreign criminals (friend works for police). That's why of 20 immigrants who were told to work in a business only 3 showed up and those 3 were gone after one week (friend of my father's business). That's why the local butcher had to fire one of those because he told a female worker "I don't listen to women." and spit on her.
Yes, you're great people and your religion brings out the best of you. :^)

Again, I don't side with this behavior, I agree and believe that there is a lot of what you're talking about. But to give a stink-eye to someone who's Arab or/and a Muslim just because of their religion/ethnicity seems absurd to me. This is what i'm preaching; Yes, keep an open eye for what you've been hearing about but also know that there's just as many people who are the opposite of what you think, so give them a chance, don't just turn your back on them for superficial reasons like where they're from and what they believe in.
This is all i'm saying, of course you are free to think and behave otherwise.

What are your thoughts about Israel?

Also I'm fucking tired of hearing about women inequalities or how gays and transpeople are supressed yet everybody throws a hissy fit when somebody brings up those very inequalities in muslim countries.
If Germany refuses to acknowledge that there is something wrong with the course we chosen I see black.

>just because they said they were muslims doesn't mean they really were
>muslims are definitely not overrepresented in crime stats
lol

I'm against the act of what's been done to Palestine. I may not have the brightest smile when seeing an Israeli, but outside the war zone, if you're an alright person I wouldn't treat you any differently than I would some other person that I find alright. Unless you start throwing shit and saying how what has been done to Palestine and is still being done is great then yes we may have some disagreements.

I don't really understand your statement/question, it's either the English or you just didn't structure it well/used the right grammar. Try again maybe?

I pretty much say:
Muslims mistreat women and minorities (gays, transpeople) and you bring your prejudices to us.

Again, not all do, I don't know why I have to keep repeating myself. Yes, some do, but not all.
Muslims are not the only people who mistreat women and minorities like gays and transgenders. I'm sure you're aware many other ethnicities/religions do it as well, including Whites.

Yep, keep repeating yourself.

Yeah not all. But it's kind of in the Coran. Muslims Who do not mistreat women and gays do it DESPITE their religion

You can post screenshots as much as you like, in fact who told you this interpretation of the word is true?
Muslims Who do not mistreat women and gays do it DESPITE their religion
>Muslims
>Non-Muslims
Choose one.

OP here, I think i'm off for the night boys and girls, it's been a good talk and if you'd like to continue this I might be posting another thread some time soon. Goodnight.

Sleep well and don't bomb another football team. :^)