He doesn't read what the capt ha says to do and then gets mad when it says he has to do it again

>he doesn't read what the capt ha says to do and then gets mad when it says he has to do it again

>he always misspells the capt chcca and it still works

Can some rich yank with a credit card just buy my a pass?

>tfw when you want a pass but your countries gunna be 3rd world by tomorrow and you need that money for when the hyperinflation makes bread expensive

I just don't have a credit card. My mummy took it off me

Here bro
Token 9X5CGKJ8F3
Pin 773461

;^)

good lad

It didn't work.

reeeee

D-don't be sad
Just buy it

No credit card and they don't take paypal.

The time would make the money worth doing and capatcha is annoying on phone when I'm in bed

Somebody beat you to it :^)

O-oh

Hm
We have a service here which allows you to have a virtual credit card
Really useful

idk man sounds like that's the quickest way for that videos of russian hookers pissing on me to come out

>videos of russian hookers pissing on me
Wut...
I only watch hentai...

It was a Donald Trump joke :/

Oh, I see...

because there is never "choose all the pictures without a store" or "click all pictures without road signs"

I don't know this feel.

I have been using a Sup Forums pass for years now.

gib shekels

It's 20 bucks, or however that translates to diggeridollars.
With the amount of posting I do that more than pays for itself in no time.

Don't be a cheap ass and buy one.

I was the one posting anime. And japmoot doesn't deserve my shekels

Who cares about your shekels?
How much do you post on Sup Forums? If you post regularly every day then you owe it to yourself to buy one. I can't understand how people deal with that captcha bullshit all day every day when they're regular posters.

I thought you were meant to go somewhere else moot

And I just don't have a credit card and they don't take PayPal

what happens if you get b&

Same thing that happens if you get banned normally. Wait it out and keep posting like normal. Its not like you lose your pass or something.
And if you get banned with your pass just turn it off and post from your phone and you're good to go.