Cringy lines from your favorite rappers

"I'd rather be mouth fucked by Nazis unconscious" - El P

I like that line

now some of the lines he says on various RTJ albums though... or that line from that Company Flow song where he brags about his GED score

your point being what?

the subtext being that I don't find it particularly cringy

EL P is just a hip dad that wants to understand his son's taste in music and fails miserably

what the fuck is that pic lmao. Is that real?

It's Kendrick Lamar

he wasn't always old, he's just been in the scene since the dawn of fucking time.

Kendrick Lamar looks like THAT?

of course. again, what is your point?

Kendrick really let himself go.

didn't say he say he was olld in the first place

nigga what

>Remember when I long-dicked you and broke your ovary?

good thread

>I worship the late prophet, the great Muhammad Omar Atta, for his courage behind the wheel of the plane, reminds me when I was dealin' the 'caine

desu my teenage self thought this was the edgiest shit ever.

what is it with juelz and all the 9/11 lines

Well his subject matter always was really limited and i suppose it was the most obvious thing to talk about at the time.

DELET THIS

BIIATTTCCHHHH, GO PLAY (with my tits)

THIS TIT AIN'T FREE

I love Kanye, but
>Advice to all my niggas, impregnate Bridget so when she have a baby she gon make another nigga

who is this bukakke jockey

Again: your point?

the fuck are you on about? dude has had a prolific career in the underground and now breaking through and getting recognized.

you're the one who made the post. you're the obnoxious person who thinks it's meaningful to raise their hand and say "I DISAGREE WITH THE OBVIOUS COUNT ME"

you tell me what the point is because i'm fascinated. i think it's an OCD thing where you feel the need to get a word in

Chill out on the adderall killer