That scene where he contemplates leaving her to die but realizes he's in love with her and goes back for her

>that scene where he contemplates leaving her to die but realizes he's in love with her and goes back for her

that scene hit the feels fampai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2WBheebFpps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why isn't there a single memorable marvel scene like this?

Would that shit kill her? It's the same stuff that made the Joker crazy right?

>Joker is in love with Harley

DROPPED

>Joker being obsessed with Harley
>not Batman

>the joker is just charlie manson with a clown gimmick instead of a hippie gimmick

ACE Chemicals Plant. Typically he's the head of the Red Hood gang that gets knocked into the vat by Batman. Read Zero Year if you want a fresh fun as fuck take on it. Not a comic fag and I enjoyed it.

you idiots realize every version of capeshit is different right?

Paul Dini loved it. If he can love a different angle on things why can't you?

Yeah and by different you mean shit.

>he's financially invested and said he loved it, he must be right!

Joker has the stupidest origin story of all villains. Even The Vulture from Marvel comics has a better story.

Which writer did that great re-write of Joker's origin? Went something like -

He was a family man by the name of Joseph Kerr, had a wife and a newborn and besides having to take medication for psychosis everyday he had a perfectly normal life.

Then he gets laid off, is too proud to ask for help and his family begins to starve. As he is cutting corners trying to make ends meet he decides he can't afford that medication anymore. Goes into a completely psychotic episode due to stress, kills own family and becomes this chaos-worshiping gangster.

If that sounds ridiculous it's still better than green vats of acid that make you into a super gangster.

This isn't Stephen King's BLACKED where if you speak up you're going to start a race war. There's no reason to doubt Dini's word over a decent change to a 2 dimensional clown gangster.

It's a great scene.

what was the song that played during this scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=2WBheebFpps

thanks

I'm waiting for the version from the actual scene, this version seems off.

To be perfectly honest: It's a good idea. Would love to see a whole thriller just about a girl finding out she's an even bigger psycho than the guy she's supposed to treat / is kinda obsessed with. While also having action set pieces where they fight a lunatic in a bat costume.

Sadly, do feel like the rest of the film and editing in general kinda fucked it.

It edited the middle to be near the chorus, but wait all you want

this movie is Twilight with "Edgy/Psycho" pre teen fantasies of this two awful characters

Leto was an MLG edgy childish joke for 13 year old kids ...

poochie joker

I liked that they didn't really have an origin story at all in TDK

the proper backstory for the joker is that he doesn't have one. the idea being that you cannot comprehend the mindset of the insane, and should not try.

the joker and harley were the worst part of this movie, a movie that tried WAY too hard to make supervillians relateable.

>you messed with my friends

LITERAL LINE SPOKEN BY HARLEY QUINN

Isn't Batman supposed to save Harley while Joker is up on the catwalks laughing at her and then Harley zaps Batman unconscious while in his arms because of Stockholm syndrome? What's this Hot Topic nonsense

Well Ayers remembered the scene from Guardians where the power of friendship beats the villain and the main character has a vision of his most beloved family member and that vision freezes time for a second. How about that memorable scene that DC riped off shot for shot?

why would we expect a character to be played faithful to the original comic book creation?

dcucks ladies and gentleman

he is shilling he loves money

Are you a woman?

they made it a romance, FUCK DC

We 'My Immortal' now.

0.02 cents to your account

this movie is Twilight with "Edgy/Psycho" pre teen fantasies of this two awful characters

Leto was an MLG edgy childish joker for "hot topic" teens..

his actin was forgetable and exagerated

Is there anything wrong with Joker showing a little affection for Harley? I liked it, for some reason it fit Leto's Joker.

joker traditionally is meant to be an asexual sociopath. the idea of the harley quinn character is that she is delusional in her obsessive love for a homocidal maniac, who keeps her around solely because abusing her fulfills his sadism boner.

joker loving harley is like, shit, michael myers letting a woman live because she reminded him of his dead mother.

it's time for change.

they're going to make a joker/harley trilogy. people just need to deal with it and stop being butthurt.

He's not actually supposed to give a shit about Harley.

That was one of the great dynamics between them.

Dini seems like a genuine guy. If you watch the old Animated series and hear him talk about the Joker he isn't Batman obsessed. His Joker he was just a bully gangster who was half performance artist and half sadist. Personally I didn't like performance Skwad Joker. In my mind the Joker only cares about two things fucking with Batman and making money to fund his fucking with Batman. Also the way he talked all fast with a mouth full of metal that sounded annoying.

I totally agree with all of that, but in the context of the movie it just fit well for me.

Leto's Joker felt fresh.

i want a goth batman who gut his arms and listen to linkin park

perfect joker nemesis

it was just the joker with emotion, the movie wasnt exactly original in any way. it was an anti-hero movie with so many characters shoved in half of them got no progression

>Joseph Kerr
lol fuck off

He was a solider (who had an abusive childhood) in Iraq. He is later recruited along with squad by a junior CIA agent for a special mission. They are to go after a small band of mercenaries reportedly working for a secretive terrorist group. The mission fails after his vehicle hits a random IED leaving his friends dead and him with a scar on the side of his face. The CIA agent covers up the failed mission and he returns home to Gotham to fall into petty crime to try and support his gambling addicted wife.

After a while working for a small time mob outfit his wife gets in deep with loan sharks and is scarred (like his story but he does not cut his face). In raged he goes after the loan sharks but in the process gets caught. The mob offers him a chance to eliminate his debt and avoid him and wife getting killed.

A heist is planned at a chemical secure chemical factory and is almost pulled off until it goes sideways. When explaining to the loan sharks what happened he ends up fighting with them and killing them before getting cut in the face with a knife. He runs home to escape the city with his wife only to find she has killed herself.

Distraught he finds himself slipping into madness as he looks in the mirror. He runs in to the streets rambling, yelling and covered in blood until Gotham PD apprehends him and he ends up in Arkham under the observation of Dr. Johnathan Crane. The Scarecrow experiments on him but finds him less and less receptive to the fear gas. He is st first aggressive and unpredictable but eventually seems unresponsive and catatonic.

One day a riot breaks out. He uses this as an opportunity to escape. He manages to kill an orderly by biting his neck and drugged state clumsily runs towards the exit. But on his way out as tries to scale down the outside of Arkhams wall he looks thorough a window as see the most peculiar thing. A man dressed as a bat fighting the inmates. He is unsure if this is real or a hallucination but the sight of this stuns him and makes him fall backwards off a railing outside onto a sewage runoff. He manages to get up and rubs his eyes for a bit and thanks to the full moon sees his reflection in the water. His lips covered in blood and mud around his eyes he looks like a cheap clown. He looks up to the human bat fly across the sky. The absurdity of the situation hits him and all he can do is laugh.

He's not asexual. Hell in Azzaraelos Joker he rapes a chick. He just cares more for fucking with Batman and committing crimes than beating up Harley's pussy.n

i've never read the comics and didn't understand what that stuff was

I thought it was just a hot tub with normal water

>He is later recruited along with squad by a junior CIA agent for a special mission.

Exactly now guess who the mercenaries were.

You mean to tell me Bane and CIA were allies? Was getting them both killed part of Joker's plan?

No but CIA has been hunting Bane his whole career and he didn't even know it.

It was Joker with a cool factor and sex appeal

I really, really wish they would. It is so much money on the table if they don't go down that road.

I liked it for the same reason that I liked No Good Deed. It brings a masculine energy that pop culture in general is seriously lacking right now

You don't know much about anything if you think that scene was 'hot topic'

He said "will you live for me" (dying is too easy). She wasn't meant to die, but apparently she was too weak to save herself after dipping into the chemical vat. He saved her, but he was originally annoyed by the idea of doing it (and I assume getting his clothes dirty)

You may be so out of touch that you attribute the aesthetic to Hot Topic, but it was pure kino

Great, they fundamentally misunderstood the characters.

>Autism

i'm with you. i fucking hate the idea of joker legitimately loving harley. it ruins both characters.

This joker does not love harley, he is obsessed with her. He found someone that he turned.

Exactly. The thing about MCU is that they've always been truthful to the character.

Such classic characteristics like Mandarin a.k.a Trevor Slattery.
What a faithful adaptation to the menacing Iron Man villain.

so do this wipe the stupid tattoos of their faces?

>turns around
>gets exasperated at himself
>strips off the coats and dives
That was badass desu.

The only reason for the stupid Harleen/Joker twilight relationship

Would actually be pretty believable

Bane only wanted to avenge the joker

Whats he rolling his eyes about?