Im a syrian Refugees AMA

Im a syrian Refugees AMA.
Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where do you live

why didn't you stay in your own country and try to make it better rather than running like a little bitch to a place where the people did stay and make it better to garnish all the benefits of their hard work without sharing in any of the effort?

Go back to syria

Go back and fight for your country you fucking pussy.

Answer this op.

Do you see any point in the future where you plan to return to Syria? As in, if ISIS were eradicated and a better, more benevolent, unilaterally accepted leader took over; would you return?

If not, what would it take for you to return?

Refugees NOT welcome.

who is that

Homeboy asking the real questions!

go back and fight for your country sand nigger

Fuck you!

people are stupid in this thread

Are you planning to blow anything up?

kek
these ones always get me good.

only question that needs a response

saged since he can't possibly provide a good answer

Why are you a Muslim? Everyone knows that Muslims are retarded so you're basically just announcing to the world that you're retarded.

come to Romania, refugees welcome. we like kebab

Europa for the native Europeans! Deus vult! Get the fuck out, those of us not under any malevolent influence do NOT want you here.

Check'd.

THIS
H
I
S

I'm a Syrian Christian. I'm not a refugee myself but my family escaped the ottomans at the turn of the century or whatever.

I look white. I have green eyes. I don't feel like I'm subhuman.

Does Sup Forums hate me?

"I'm a Syrian refugee"

*every fucking idiot on Sup Forums assumes he's a Muslim*

Well done you fucking dolts, not everyone in Syria is a Muslim.

>escaped the ottomans

>look white

What do you mean by that? You're arab with european features? You're arab and have lighter skin? Or are you white?

Why aren't there any women and children shown in any footage of refugees coming into other countries? It's always young to middle aged men and very very few seniors... all war ready men...

Bonus points for keks, will you denounce hamas here and now?

9/10 they ARE Muslim

Not op but Syrians are not arabs racially.

thats the only reason I came in here somebody sauce this fuckin whore

9/10 say they are Muslim so they don't get massacred.

But even if 9/10 of them were all legitimately Muslim, cunts shouldn't assuming this person is.

I'm Arab with European features. Probably have Iberian blood or some sort of white blood in me. I have some Arab features as like my nose and brow.

My dad has always speculated that we have Barbary slave blood in us as millions of white people were sold into slavery by arabs and many of them were christians.

i dont think a single person could change shit there

also dont act like you wouldnt have left crying faggot

Go home filthy dune coon

Sort of. There's lots of Levantine arabs in Syria but I think technically it's a melting pot considering it's geography and history.

This

how many swedes have you raped?

I see you are making kebab.

Dude this is a retarded question. Don't ask questions that you know the answer to. The answer is obviously at least 20.

No, you can stay.

agreed, best tits posted in a while

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syria
'Religion
87% Islam
10% Christianity
3% Druzism[1]'

Because the problem is ISLAM. There are no groups who are fighting to get rid of islam. Thats why even if ISIS gets defeated some new terror organisation will take over, or there will be a new civil war. Theres being a little bitch, and then theres being rational. You wouldnt be brave if you would fight against an army all by yourself, you would be stupid.

true, my mistake I didn't want to make any assumptions, he doesn't seem to like those.

if you say you look "european" show us a picture with you; this thread on background so we know that is really you
>censor eyes to remain user
>blur eyes to be safe

I was close

This!

And the isis thing is mostly ideology mixed with terrorism. You can't defeat ideology and win

Leaving is one thing, then you proceed to not give a fuck about whatever country you decide to force yourself upon, you take all the money you can get, refuse to integrate into society and general dislike and disrespect the people who offered you shelter and support.

>Implying the Syrian refugees arent muslim.

The path to the western countries are rough. Families usually send the healthiest and strongest family member (who are usually boys/men). After they get citizenship or permits to stay they fly their families in a safe way.
There are lots of middle eastern woman in west. Where do you think theyre coming from?

checked, also he's gonna say that they are all muslims bc they are forced into it, even when they arrive in their new host countries....

Get the fuck out of germany

Who is the girl in the photo OP?
A girl you raped and thrown in a ditch?

do you like queensryche?

youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Yes. Also checkum.

I am a refugee mysef, or at least I was. I came to sweden 1993.

Good for you? What are you replying to me for.

registered sex offenders have to let their neighbors know

Kekking and checking.

BTFO

The problem is REFUGE is not permanent. You let your neighbors stay over a few days cause their house burned down. You don't just let them move in rent free for fucking ever.

I'd be fine if refugees go the fuck back when it's over. But they migrate, suck taxpayer money away and then take people's jobs or continue sucking taxes away.

why are like 90% of refugees dudes?
do you all just abandon your women and high tail it out of there?

You said:
>Implying syrian refugees arent muslim.

Im sorry, what i meant was, I came as a refugee and im not a muslim. Im the person who wrote about islam being the problem.

What's it like to not be white (human)?

Kek. Being white sure is right.

Wait a second, you're black? Gonna have to send you right back (to where you came from you fucking Mudslime sandnigger)

Don't run away pussy

I never said they should "move in rent free for ever". My reply was to the person who asked why he didnt fight for his country.
Ofc they should get jobs and pay their rent themselves.

Tell that to the jews who ran during WWII. Or the people who ran away from communism (berlin, soviet etc).

I think you misunderstood his analogy

kys you fucking parasite. Stay in the world's trash can were you belong with the rest of the Muslim filth.

LOL why do you think the worlds such shit? cause all the honorables died fighting for their beliefs and the scum survived and out-bred the rest. fuck those cunts and i would say it to their faces but they're mostly pushing of daisies these days.

The problem isn't them running, its where they are running too that is the problem. I don't care that they left their native land, but I do care when they become a parasite living off the life blood of my country.

That doesn't that that 90% is muslim

What............

change*

If you and all the other mudslimes migrate in droves to western countries because your home is a toilet what makes you think after a few generations you wont do the same thing in your new home?

so islam is nigger street gang?

Pretty much, yes. But in a bigger scale. As long as islam exists, there wont be peace. Sooner or later things are gonna get fucked up again.