Do europeans wear deodorant daily?, they have a bad reputation here, especially western euros

do europeans wear deodorant daily?, they have a bad reputation here, especially western euros

no. yuros shower once a week. you can smell their fish stenched pussys from 5 ft away.

i bathe everyday, put deodorant AND perfume everyday
and i still smell like a drug addict

We don't have running water here, much less deodorant, whatever the fuck that is.

damn user, maybe it's your hormones?, you should go to the doctor

Yeah, I shower every morning and use both deodorant and perfume.

A Brazilian cousin of mine took 2 showers a fucking day, which took a toll in my water bill, but I guess it makes sense if you live in a hot and humid country.

Stop doing drugs, then.

I don't. Maybe some roll on anti-persperant if I'm wearing a shirt or it's hot.

>Yeah, I shower every morning and use both deodorant and perfume.

It's technically after-shave.

it's normal around here, don't you people do it?

Everyday, i don't know anyone who doesn't
You're disgusting

that's normal here

i think its my clothes

CACA IN COLA

pls no

No user, cos I wash and don't have bad BO. It fucks with my skin and I'm not an office cuck wearing a shirt every day, so why would I?

Mate, when I went to Britain every local cunt smelled like shit. You're probably just used to your own BO, but you guys seriously need more than a shower a week.

CACA COLA

Depends, usually it's showering in a 1-3 day tact with either deodorant or perfume everyday.

If I know I have a day of physical labor with zero social interaction in front of me, I skip it all together.

wew, wash your clothes from time to time

Mate you're going to sweat regardless. You should always use deodorant. How can it irritate your skin? Do you use roll-on or spray?

i do but some of them smell. time to take them out and buy new ones i guess

>People in his country show more than every other day

shower*

fuck

I have psoriasis.
Only use roll-on and only really in warm weather. I'm honestly not that smelly or sweaty a person luckily. If I wore a shirt I would wear it everyday.

Understandable then

>mfw I shower ever other day even though I work as a consultant

This just proves that our genes are superior. Meds and other shitskins have to wash and scrub their body every few hours to hide the fact that they're barley human, but ape like creatures

>in summer 2-3 times.
>in winter maybe alle 1-3 days
>shaving all 3-4 days
>once a week I take a comfy bath

can't be bothered

>shaving all 3-4 days
lmao low test no beard grow cuck detected

nah. I just bleed like a maniac when shaving after 1-2 days. plus I rock the "Dreitagesbart" so it's alright

>no-chin nu-male pussy

>I rock the "Dreitagesbart"
user... ich bitte dich herzlichst.

That is just your average day, dirty cunt