Thinking about ending it. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't

Thinking about ending it. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't.

How will you

Give me one good reason why you should. Protip, you cant

at least make some people happy and stream it

Might miss ww3 or some drastic change that doesn't make you wanna kys?

Shotgun, 12 gauge

this

do it faggot

I have nothing to live for.

Honestly, just fucking do it. I know you won't since you asked for a reason not to. But you should.

OR you can stop being such a pussy fart and live life like everyone else is.

But yeah, kill yourself. I doubt anyone except your family would care. I know no one here would give two shits about a little edge fest faggot.

we all have nothing to live for. drink a beer. smoke a joint. take a trip to amtserdam.

You know what, you're right.

go for it dude! stream it

I've smoked and drank enough, I have nothing left to escape to

You'll miss the important thing

What important thing

have you done acid or shrooms?

If you feel like you have nothing to lose or live for, why not try something exciting you've always wanted to do but couldn't before?

You should think this over very carefully.

No

I have nothing left that I want to do, I have nothing to enjoy anymore

Shrooms and LSD are said to cure depression. Studies show. Try those first. If you still want to kill yourself, then do heroin. Best drug experience on the planet. However 9/10 you will become a heroin addict. And either die peacefully in an overdose. Or overcome your addiction triumphantly and enjoy the rest of your days sober. Sound like a plan?

there are still some dicks you haven't sucked

god dammit, this made me laugh!

It worked for Freddy Mercury

OP one of my good friends an heroed last friday night. The memorial service was just now. He thought he was lonley, but almost 500 people showed up to it. You have more people there for you than you think, and life will get better. Please dont.

how did he do it? did he leave a note? sorry for prodding but if im gonna do it i want to do it right