Are these any good?

Are these any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

innerfidelity.com/images/SennheiserMomentum.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>$349.95

Probably

I imagine they're quite good for wireless headphones, but I'm also confident you could get a wired alternative that sounds better

Pretty good, not for that fucking price though

This is the wired model tho.

they're as good as $100 headphones

No you retard.
Just buy hd 600.

They're fine.
innerfidelity.com/images/SennheiserMomentum.pdf

Sorry, so it is. I'm still pretty sceptical though, depends what you're looking for but you can get some seriously good headphones for that money. My HD600s and K701s both cost less than that.

I'd check what thinks, general headphone thread.

I'm looking for closed-back headphones tho. Also those are more expensive.

If you want closed back don't spend this much because they will always sound shittier than open backs.
I'm guessing you want closed back because muh niggerbass in which case buy dt 770.

I just don't want to disturb people with my music

ffs just get these panasonic ones for like 30 bucks and spend the rest on something worthwhile for when you're at home

or dt770's and for to do both

Looks like heli pilot gear.

Does DT 770 sound better than ATH-M50x?

yeah, also better seal, better build and much comfier

>he fell for the m50x meme
Got him boys.

You're paying for the design, you can get way better sound for the price.

Which closed-back headphones would you recommend at the same price?

What more can you ask of headphones?

How are these for portability and sound leakage?

so comfy in fact that i didn't take them off the first month because it was less comfortable not wearing them

I used to wear them on the bus and I had not one complaint about the Bjerk screaming.

Technics RP-DH1200 are the patrician's choice for closed headphones

Did anyone ever get Monsters? God the ones in gold are too fly.

These are all you need OP. Practically indestructible too, and every part is easily user-replacable.

they are good, but $350 could get you something better

Also since when are K701s less than $300? Did the K-ON! craze finally die out?

maybe since their 3rd successor ist out

is the priceof quality headphones artificially inflated or do making headphones with quality sound cost more money and/or skill to make?

some are good but made in huge batches by a big company so they appear kinda cheap
some are completely handmade piece by piece from the highest quality materials by a team of 6 workers and cost a fortune but suck ass

it's the same thing as with everything else, do your research, compare third party data, measurements and reviews

Literally the perfect headphones. If something ever happens to my current pair I would buy another in a heartbeat.

on-ear headphones DansGame

Some of it's artifical, some of it is just buying for 'perfection'. There's rich people and companies who will pay top dollar for headphones they know will last forever and sound accurate, because money doesn't matter. Not very preiswert for consumers - so feel fine buying under $200 headphones knowing there's a 95% chance they'll sound just as good as expensive ones, and the expense just pays for the 5% certainty

>Muh niggerbass
Do you even go outside or just shitpost all day

they look gay so they are not good

got him noys haha

It's a Sup Forums meme, of course not.

>condoning going outside
Filtered.

I own the first mark of sennheiser's momentums (they're like 90 bucks) and they sound great

IEMs for on the go, circumaural open headphones for home use. You're doing it wrong. You could get custom IEMs for that kind of money.

IEMs are bad for your ear(drums) and annoying to wear and easy to lose and will always sound worse than heaphones, just get some portable cans

>IEMs are bad for your ear(drums)
Gonna need source.
>annoying to wear
Customs are not.
>and easy to lose
If you're a child.
>and will always sound worse than heaphones
Poorly defined and incorrect.

I wear glasses will these headphones hurt my ears after long use? It's got a decent price

I have these and they suck.

Lol 4 eyes biiiiiiiitch. Yeah they do but only after a very long time. 5 hours maybe.

oh rip... i was planning for a new replacement for computer headphones which i wear literally 10 hours a day maximum. I currently have a comfy cheap pair of Takstar HI 2050

There are replacement pads you can get. Takstar has a pretty good reputation tho. If you want something really comfy check out the brainwavz hm5 or any of its clones.

You sit in one place for 10 hours in a day? What's wrong with you?

>10 hours a day maximum
that means 0-10 hours a day

then what was wrong with you on the day in which you set that 10 hour maximum?

procrastination on school projects... why are you so surprised?

came here to post this, i own one mostly for the aesthetic

want, but not willing to spend the $ for them

pic related is what i usually use, would rec

To people who have music as their main hobby and are willing to spend money to get the best sound here is a simple guide.
open headphone for home use: hd650
closed headphone for use in public: sony mdr v6
you're welcome

pretty much this, but i prefer hd600s personally and you can find them cheaper.

>HD600 and K701

What's the point of even comparing these? Neither of those are at all portable, which is the intended use of the momentum.

Yeah choosing between the 650 and 600 is really down to personal preference. Anyone considering either should try out both side by side.