Could Alabama beat the 2016 Cleveland Browns?

Could Alabama beat the 2016 Cleveland Browns?

>inb4 "lol no"

Bama is one of the most dominant teams in sports history. If you don't think they at least have a shot, you're getting deluded by NFL's propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_College_All-Star_Game
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

No but the Browns would only win by 30 or so.

inb4 the new cucks from reddit reply to this thread seriously

some will even get frothing mad lol

it's a serious thread, idiot.

I actually agree. If Boise State could beat an Oklahoma team with Adrian Peterson on it, then raw athleticism isn't the only thing that matters. People who don't give Bama a chance against a terrible and sloppy team like Cleveland are kidding themselves.

>would a team with a handful of future NFL players beat a team full of experienced NFL players

lol no

no youre kidding yourself if you actually think the browns would lose. NFL = all the best college players.

NCAA = some NFL ready players.

Whether or not a team is full of "the best" college players totally depends on how competent the management is. There's also more to football than just raw talent.

Alabama lost to a Johnny Manziel led football team hahahahahahah

sure ;)

Except there's a thing called skill

4 gifted players > the browns

I'd take the Alabama all-stars from the past 5 years as they currently are (i.e. amari cooper is 2016 amari cooper and not 2014 going into the draft)

The Browns could make it interesting if they show up and play their best ball, but I think the final score is 45-13 Alabama.

Pryor and RG3 are more gifted than everyone on bama's team

Think about the fact that all eleven of the players on the field for the Browns were good enough to make it to the NFL and maybe 7 on either side of the ball for alabama are good enough to make it to the NFL, so no.

Actually making it in the NFL and being on the Browns are two drastically different things.

You have to be an NFL-tier talent to make a 52 man roster for any team in the league. Many players on Bama are not friendo

RG3 doesn't have knees anymore, so, nah.

The best Bama players > The best Browns players

That doesn't mean they couldn't play good football in a hypothetical game against the Browns.

The Browns are undergoing an MLB style tank job. They are trying to be really, really horrible.

That said the Alabama team isn't good enough, or at least no awash in enough NFL talent, to beat the Browns. 2001 Miami could possibly do it though.

>Browns
>NFL talent

ISHYGDTT

Just stop with this shit

sage

Far better question here

I'd also take the alabama all star squad in this hypothetical

Yes. The Browns are sloppy, lazy and full of old guys. Bama is full of young faster guys who play ultra dominant football. The browns would go 0-13, Bama 14-0

This would be fun desu

If Alabama didn't decide to run it every play Hurts would make Joe Haden look like a HoF corner. For one game, Haden could relive his glory days.

possibly the dumbest post i have ever seen on this site

If this game actually happened, it would probablh be 50-10 Cleveland. A college team just can't hang with grown men who actually play football for a living.

If this game actually happened, it would probably be 50-10 Cleveland. A college team just can't hang with grown men who actually play football for a living.

Joe Thomas alone would destroy Bama's d-line so hard the RB would have a hilariously big hole every play.

Cleveland's team, albeit shitty, is comprised entirely of players who made it into the NFL. Alabama has a few players that would make it to the NFL and start in the league. This meme is shit

>browns are trying to be horrible
Let's not pretend they are anything but incompetent

Yes

Saban would coach circles around the Brownies

Michigan would bootyblast both those teams

Bama's d line is the thing that could compete against the browns the best of their team. They've got an NFL d line already.

Less than 1% of college players make it to the NFL.
As shitty as the browns are at the pro level, they are comprised of the very best college players.
Only a small fraction of Alabama will go to the NFL.
Just look at the way Alabama was struggling with field goals for fucks sake. There is no comparison.
Fuck this stupid thread

>browns
>all NFL players

I think the biggest difference would be in the trenches. An NFL d line would just man handle a college O line and blow up every play. I cant see a college offense scoring any points unless they do some trick meme play

post the roast

roastie postie

>

The correct answer is maybe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_College_All-Star_Game

The only thing Bama would do is make the Browns 1-16

Every fucking year with this thread

No.

If they played at home, absolutely.

If in Cleveland, it would be close.

>Bama is one of the most dominant teams in sports history

too bad they won't win the natty this year

at the end of the day no matter how bad the team is every player was one of the best in their school playing along with players who were the best in their other school

>the college team didnt win after the nfl really took off in the 60s

People firget how close the talents was between college and pro back then, not the case any more.

No college all star team would beat the super bowl champions now

I know this is a troll thread, but if you genuinely think Bama could beat the Browns you are a literal idiot and should never post again. The only questions are whether Bama would score at all and whether the Browns would put up more than 50. Thinking Bama would win is just as bad as those autistic women who claim Serena would win in men's tennis or Ledecky would win in men's swimming.

That's more interesting. I'm not sure Alabama has enough NFL caliber players to fill out a whole team though. I mean, who would be the quarterback?

If Alabama played 12 other teams at their level during the year maybe yes. But playing against Literally Who U for all but 2 games would have the players at a serious disadvantage

Cleveland would win at least 50-0
A good nfl team like the cowboys, pats, seahawks or raiders would win 100-0 or more

I feel like no one has actually watched the browns play this year. They're far from the worst team you'll see. In fact many of their losses came down to 1 or 2 plays. They'll probably go 0-16 but I'll be damned If people call them the worst team cause they are not. I've seen worse teams actually get wins in the nfl

I mean, to be fair, certain NFL kickers, including Cody Parkey of the Browns, can struggle with field goals and miss chip shots as well.

AJ McCarron. He's not a total meme, he's an alright backup in the NFL imo plus he has dat chemistry with Amari

Honestly if we go from 2009 players on, you could compose a pretty solid Bama defense for sure. Off the top of my head

>Dre Kirkpatrick
>Landon Collins
>Courtney Upshaw
>CJ Mosley
>Clinton Dix
>Reggie Ragland
>Ashawn Robinson
>Hightower

Plus choose any players from the current years roster
>Marlon Humphrey
>Fitzpatrick
>Tim Williams
>Jonathan Allen

Every year this stupid thread because every year Cleveland sucks and Bama is good. Stop asking this question. Cleveland can't beat an NFL team. NFL teams are composed of college super stars like Cody Kessler and Isaiah Crowell

Who is the oldest fag on Bama

As an Alabama fan and alumni, I get sick and fucking tired of this "discussion" every single year.

No. Alabama would be demolished on every front. Alabama has several future NFL caliber players on it. The Browns have a roster of 100% NFL caliber players. It wouldn't be a contest.

>be Bama fan
>see all the haters talking about your team 24/7

why is still mad posting in this stale as fuck bait thread that has been posted for years?

you HAVE to go back

I just don't get how people don't understand that despite how shitty the Browns are, only the most elite players from college are in the NFL regardless

Whoever it is probably wouldn't be any worse than the garbage the Browns throw out at QB each week.

Nate silver would probably give it a 20% chance

I love that people take this thread seriously.
It's always humorous to see bama fags get this delusional

like, maybe an all-star team of the best Bama players of the past 10 years vs. the shittiest current NFL team, but even then I think Bama would be thin in several positions compared to the NFL.

no bully ;_;